Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! (1389 Views)

I'm Officially Joining The Wailers Crew! I'm I Welcomed?? / Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
....the only war you can't won in the word is when you fight your destiny, you write it for your selfself and it become you, it can hardly be changed!
as a muslim it teaches us that your destiney can only be changed with four options, 1. you must be breast fed for a complete two years or more, 2. your mother must obey her husband, 3. your mother mustn't interfere in other couples affairs, 4. your mother mustn't involve in disolution of a mariage, 5. your mother mustn't take your deed everywhere. if all these options are met even if your destiney is bad, it can be changed for better, otherise you may blame other for your failure you will die misrable!

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by olorunda68: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by naijaboy756: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please which school did you attend? Don't tell me you also have NEPA bill certificate. See spelling abeg! Let me advice you! It is not a must to write on nairaland. You disgrace yourself the more. Seriously!

7 Likes

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
oyinkinola:
....the only war you can't won in the word is when you fight your destiny, you write it for your selfself and it become you, it can hardly be changed!
as a muslim it teaches us that your destiney can only be changed with four options,
1. you must be breast fed for a complete two years or more,
2. your mother must obey her husband,
3. your mother mustn't interfere in other couples affairs,
4. your mother mustn't involve in disolution of a mariage ,
5. your mother mustn't take your deed everywhere. if all these options are met even if your destiney is bad, it can be changed for better, otherise you may blame other for your failure you will die misrable!
^^ bad spelling everywhere. Another dull@rd on the loose. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by boujaye: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
imhotep:

^^ bad spelling everywhere. Another dull@rd on the loose. grin grin
He tried after all English is not his mothers tongue. Can the Queen of England speak Swahili? Idi Amin asked. Can the Queen of England speak yoruba? Says the Op

3 Likes

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
boujaye:
He tried after all English is not his mothers tongue.
^^ This is not a good excuse. He is still a misguided olodo repete

3 Likes

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
naijaboy756:
Please which school did you attend? Don't tell me you also have NEPA bill certificate. See spelling abeg! Let me advice you! It is not a must to write on nairaland. You disgrace yourself the more. Seriously!
alimajiri elementary school!
Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
imhotep:

mr bristol!
Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

mr bristol!
What the heck is bristol?

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
boujaye:
He tried after all English is not his mothers tongue. Can the Queen of England speak Swahili? Idi Amin asked. Can the Queen of England speak yoruba? Says the Op
don't mind the they want me to change my destiny!

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

don't mind the they want me to change my destiny!
^ Another spelling error.
Eleyi ga grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
imhotep:

Eleyi ga grin grin
for you?,but it's my size!

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
imhotep:

Eleyi ga grin grin
Eleyi gago!
Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
imhotep:

olodo repeterapata or what!

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Chai my three years old daughter can write better than this.

What is all this nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
S6un:

wow! your chldren at this age had gotten lost! she would curse you for selling her to white in the future!

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by MalcoImX: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
imhotep:

Who doesn't struggle with English?

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
in debate?
Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Don't tolerate dullardism.
Dullardism is bad for humanity.
Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
S6un:

Perhaps oyinkinola needs to bend down and learn spelling from 3 year olds

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by MalcoImX: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
imhotep:

Don't tolerate dullardism.
Dullardism is bad for humanity.
Have you ever gotten 100% in your English exams?
I have a certain student who never shies away from making mistakes. I don't know why, I respect him so much. And what's more; he's turning out to be one of the best. In the self-development field, there's an adage that says the sure road to success is to double your failure rate.
You know about Edison and the invention of the electric bulb. He was said to have made 10,000 mistakes in trying to invent the bulb. His response was, "I didn't fail. I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work."
So, the OP is given 10,000 permission to make mistakes. You're trying to silence the music that's in him. If he listens to you, he won't be heard.

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Have you ever gotten 100% in your English exams?
I have a certain student who never shies away from making mistakes. I don't know why, I respect him so much. And what's more; he's turning out to be one of the best. In the self-development field, there's an adage that says the sure road to success is to double your failure rate.
You know about Edison and the invention of the electric bulb. He was said to have made 10,000 mistakes in trying to invent the bulb. His response was, "I didn't fail. I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work."
So, the OP is given 10,000 permission to make mistakes. You're trying to silence the music that's in him. If he listens to you, he won't be heard.

No wahala
No one is stopping him from posting. But he should prepare himself to face the music grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by tit(f): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
is it 4 or 5 options?
op. if you cannot count in english,
use taya, biu, uku

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by MalcoImX: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
tit:
is it 4 or 5 options?
use taya, biu, uku
tit, you're even worse. You're having spelling problem with Nigerian language and a foreign one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by oyinkinola: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
....I've hold them down here for several times i dont affraid of wailers, they can't chase me away on the forum and they can't keep me quiet, mistake is part of me, it's left for the wailers to check and correct the errors, for me is to make my point on my post!

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by MalcoImX: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
oyinkinola:
....I've hold them down here for several times i dont affraid of wailers, they can't chase me away on the forum and they can't keep me quiet, mistake is part of me, it's left for the wailers to check and correct the errors, for me is to make my point on my post!
Don't ever run or listen to Wailers, oyinkinola. Don't expect anything from Wailers but wailing. Always tell your story - good English or not.

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Babalegba(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Don't ever run or listen to Wailers, oyinkinola. Don't expect anything from Wailers but wailing. Always tell your story - good English or not.
100% in support

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 23, 2016
tit:
is it 4 or 5 options?
use taya, biu, uku
ROFL
Please assist him, my sister grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 23, 2016
oyinkinola:
^^ Grammatical errors painted red
Ba kwomi grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by MalcoImX: 5:14am On Apr 23, 2016
imhotep:
^^ Grammatical errors painted red Ba kwomi grin grin
Spelling errors painted red. It is "Ba komai," not "Ba kwomi."

1 Like

Re: The Wailers Battling With Thier Destiny! by naijaboy756: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Some people sha! Must you write?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See How A Nigerian Senator Flaunts His Toys Worth Over 100 Million Naira / I Condemn APC! - Cramjones / Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens To Beat Up Tinubu As Senate Plot To Impeach Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.