Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms (2705 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by timmy7(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
Me i laugh in swahili grin
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by posakosa(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
k

Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Krayola2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
hahahahahaha. Mo Gbe!! !!!! Naija don kolo!!! wtf?!?!? thats some next level shit shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by posakosa(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
hahahhaha! undecided undecided grin undecided undecided
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Sauron1: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/169619_jiook_jpg3f3037a268aafcc2128784e1eba66fc0

This is the next level. . . . . .
Blimey. . . . .this car is a potential target for em armed robbers.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by timmy7(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
This 1 resemble ajase pokipoki or epa ijebu car nw grin
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by MrCrackles(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
^@IMAGE shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by JeSoul(f): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/169619_jiook_jpg3f3037a268aafcc2128784e1eba66fc0

This is the next level. . . . . .
Blimey. . . . .this car is a potential target for em armed robbers.

ROTFLOL grin grin naija go kill me with laugh grin grin
As for armed robbers, I'm sure they have considered the possibility, I bet the collection box is probably made of reinforced steel cheesy
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by petres007(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
JeSoul:

ROTFLOL  grin  grin  naija go kill me with laugh  grin  grin
    As for armed robbers, I'm sure they have considered the possibility, I bet the collection box is probably made of reinforced steel  cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by ikamefa(f): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
" grin " @ image

timmy7:

This 1 resemble ajase pokipoki or epa ijebu car nw grin

this post had me rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by banom(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
This story is too funny,

I want to ask, Can Pastor E.A Adeboye ever be wrong ?

One day RCCG will charge its costumers members for echoing Amen when Pastor Adeboye says Hallelujah,

Amen fee = #10 per echo.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by richjohn1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
Nairaland sweet ooh I cant come here without laughing! People dey this life to shit sef na money e no easy O! grin
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by bawomolo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2009
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by fyneguy: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
interesting
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by dafidixone(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
I think its wrong to charge for toilet. It's better they collect money for parking than toilet because the latter is a necessity. If every Redeem parish in the world contributes N10,000 each, it will foot the toilet bill at the convention. Bad management if i must say. It's not daddy's fault because he may not know about it.

I agree with you absolutely. I was there, I did not pay, I told those people I am not paying, No argument I was allowed into the toilet. I also learnt there are free DMT area. I beleive G.O might not be aware of this. By now he would have received comments on the issue.

This is just an administrative issue. If anyone is placed i such position, you may adopt the same strategy as a sustainable measure. If there can be free food, I am sure Free toilet can not be impossible.

Relax God is in control.

Next HGS
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by presido1: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hustling extra-ordinary. Well Necessity is the mother of invention. Don't be suprise when you see this kind of moving churches every corner of Lagos in no distant time

Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by dafidixone(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2009
Hustling extra-ordinary. Well Necessity is the mother of invention. Don't be suprise when you see this kind of moving churches every corner of Lagos in no distant time

Biz or no biz, this is the sign of endtime. Jesus is coming soon. The rate with which Christ News is going around the world shows us that Jesus coming is at hand.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by seyenko(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
I foresee a situation RCCG will start to issue tithe cards to all the members, if you don't pay tithe you can't attend church service etc
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by mamagee6(f): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tudór:

Very funny!
Does that change the fact that adeboye and oyedepo are common crooks?

Watch the words you say about a man of God. undecided
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Tudor6(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2009
What will happen?
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Abuzola(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2009
What a shame to christendom, muslim use water for ablution free of charge, use the toilet for Tahara i.e urinating and cleansing the private part free of charge. And you can pray in any mosque unlike christianity which you must register to be a church member. Can you see that Islam is plain, no falsehood
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by mamagee6(f): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tudór:

What will happen?

Be prepared to reap what you sow. angry
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by RiffRaff: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2009
Shay Don G.o no go make money 2 buy a yatch?
God no get account No.
Abeg ride on jare.
Here's hoping u buy a train on fools money.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by bawomolo(m): 1:45am On Aug 16, 2009
,mama-gee:

Be prepared to reap what you sow. angry

oh so scary.   run for cover tudor.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Eemah(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
The Shit, Piss, and bath business is big business. Why not invest ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Devil's Prime Target? Kids, Youths Or Adults? / Some Questions For Noetic16 / G.O Fakeye of C & S church has passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.