Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Somali Men Appreciation Thread - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali Men Appreciation Thread (18572 Views)

How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? / Beauty Of Somali Women / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Kenyanna:

Can you grow some pride and stop flattering these Nigerians. Nollywood is not big here! If you are a plebeian house-maid with no taste that's okay but you will not speak for the rest of Kenyans. Every street in Kenya is full to the brim with hawkers selling bootleg DVD Western TV series, you will never see these hawkers selling stupid Nollywood movies because they are not in demand. Kenya is blessed with beautiful high-speed internet, no one gives a damn about the Nigerian crap that is aired on our cheap local stations, even house-maids can't name a single Nollywood actor/actress, they are just so bored they will mindlessly watch anything. However there are hundreds of low-class house-maids and watchmen that can name the entire cast of Kenyan shows like Inspekta Mwala. I have said it before many times, our TV stations air Nollywood movies because they are damn cheap. There are thousands of Kenyan blogs and web-pages full of Kenyans complaining about Nollywood movies being showed in Kenya, you will never find a single blog where a Kenyan says anything positive about Nollywood or Nigerians. You are the only naive burukenge that is so eager to flatter and please these people. NKT!

My tribe speaks a bantu language but I am sick and tired of this Bantu crap. Some foreigners may think Bantus in Kenya are united, cozy and friendly with each other but bantus in Kenya are not united politically, socially nor culturally. If my family lived in Luhyaland in 2007/2008 we would find ourselves in a refugee camp on the Ugandan border with half of my family either killed or raped. So if you are going to start a thread on "handsome" men post people from your Luhya tribe and other surrounding Western Kenya tribes like Luos and Kisiis.
The only people my tribe sees as brothers are the highland GEMA people (Embu, Meru, Tharaka, Mbeere), Maasais, Samburus and Kambas, do not include us in your bullshit.
I would need a very long ladder to sink low enough to reach you. I will not dignify your idiocy with an answer.

Mark my moniker and avoid it devil.

3 Likes

Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by Fulaman198(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kenyanna:
I will never mince my words. I tell it like it is. I can't sit back while you worship Dangote and everything Nigerian bringing shame to all Kenyans. This why these people think they have colonized us which is something that is absolutely impossible. NKT!
I have read your naive crap for years here, I know your monicker very well.

This is not a place for hatred. Don't violate these rules:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

The thread is becoming derailed at this point anyways. Time to start hiding some posts.

1 Like

Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by Somguy: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kenyanna:

Hahaha this place has moderators?
Where have you been? Who the hell did I threaten?
So you want us to stop derailing the thread huh..sigh...the main point of this thread OP is to backhandedly insult Nigerians. This entire thread should be deleted.

I have no hate for Nigerians unlike you. Please do not speak on my behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by Somguy: 12:46am On May 06, 2016
Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 29, 2016
@Someguy I would like to apologize to you for my harsh comments regarding Somalis sad
Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by Somguy: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2016
AkataGuy:
@Someguy I would like to apologize to you for my harsh comments regarding Somalis sad

It's alright bro, no hard feelings. You probably saw something that made you upset. smiley
Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by fanficgirl(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
I apologize too.
Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
I apologize to myself for ever attempting apologize to the Somali who clearly desrved every bit of it grin
Re: Somali Men Appreciation Thread by Somguy: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2016
AkataGuy:
I apologize to myself for ever attempting apologize to the Somali who clearly desrved every bit of it grin

It's your boy supper who started this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend / Take Isese Festival Elsewhere, Kwara Police Urges Worshippers / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.