Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro (61223 Views)

"Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / How Efcc Stormed My House, Harassed My Wife, Kids – Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Excuzeme: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mom007:
Na waa oo. I once saw a house up for sale in that asokoro some years ago.. , word had it that it was going for 999,000000. I mean how does one get that kind of money to buy a house?

Answer: You steal it from the nation!

if you doubt me, go and ask Buko-ole Saraki!
shocked shocked

Like someone said, Nigerian Politicians/Looters have a "mental and psychological problem"....... they just cant stop STEALING, even stealing what they dont need. undecided

1 Like

Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Idris222: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by datopaper(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
This government is wasting our hard earned money to buy paint and use it on that house. Or what do you think? The owner of that house in his mind has forfeited the place moments Pre Jonathan loss the election.

He expect each or what to just go there and occupy.

So y are wasting our taxpayers money.
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Where I stay, there are tens of houses that no one has been living in for years. The mansion opposite mine has been a ghost house for about five years now since its completion. I've never seen a single living soul there. The owner reportedly a politician left a dog there as security and fled. The dog must have been dead for years now probably due to hunger and starvation since we nor dey hear noise again.
This is what happens when you get your money through illegal means and crookery. You will never just spend that money in joy and peace.
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by MrBUN86(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Noted...
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by IrradiatoR: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kiish:
Drabeey, I was going to say the same thing but then i remembered that we're in Nigeria.. then i shut my mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yeah bro. . .

the owner will just send one of his boys to cut the 'caution' tape, that's all

1 Like

Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Emmahunk(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Let me ask you to name who EFCC has written on they compound and they have been found guilty, sentenced an imprisoned? When have EFCC built a proper case saving 9jarians millions? Those Governors that misappropriated funds are you asking when they will get new interior painting?

My dear, there is no sentiment in law but facts and patience. Maybe, you do not know that almost all those governors ended up as senators meaning from immunity to another immunity. The efcc is patiently building it's case and waiting.
So many that would have been tried during GEJ's government of Impunity were shielded by the Government.
Be patient.
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by excomarow(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

Meaning Op is also eating our yam, directly or indirectly grin angry

No wonder pounded Yam dey always dey for their kaban

Omo klean your mouth well-well.

If dey ask you say na just taste you taste, you no eat tam
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by excomarow(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Where I stay, there are tens of houses that no one has been living in for years. The mansion opposite mine has been a ghost house for about five years now since its completion. I've never seen a single living soul there. The owner reportedly a politician left a dog there as security and fled. The dog must have been dead for years now probably due to hunger and starvation since we nor dey hear noise again.
This is what happens when you get your money through illegal means and crookery. You will never just spend that money in joy and peace.

OP, see opportunity for you to own a house,

"OCCUPY TIL I COME"

Abi no be YOUR MONEY
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is a serious matter, it shouldn't just end here. The mods should push it up, people should share it on facebook, twitter, etc until we know who it belongs to. The residence of that area deserves an explanation, Nigerians deserve an explanation, we need not be kept in the dark anymore, we want to know what becomes of the seized properties; are some people buying them? Are they just left to be dilapidated? Or are some people sharing the spoil?
Kudos to the OP.

Wake up nigerians
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by HaneefahRN(f): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Come and see so many of those big mansions and cars rotting away in GRA here. I feel like cursing them anytime I pass by.
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Checked86: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
studio14:
Since I hv been here I have never seen anyone living in this house, they steal money to buy houses they can't even live in, madness!
the same thing with many estates here in Apo. Completed but empty duplexes here are unaccountable. In our estate alone, they are 4 of them that are empty. When I asked they told me that one of the owners does not stay in Nigeria but the other three are owned by one person... they are owned by former governor of one state in the Northwest.
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
ndi igbo neche kisieche bu anu bi no ohia
BADNEAT:
Terrible ...Ndi awusa e gbuole Ds country
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Bluffly: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
@Op is not all house in Abuja that belong to Polithieftians some are for good business men/women...
Over 80% of residential houses in Asokoro has looting in its foundations
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by austelright(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
You are right, I live at Ukbapi Asika Street Adjacent to the street. the house has been under lock since I moved to that area, I know all the while that something is wrong. so the man follow chop yam.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by LOVEGINO(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Drabeey:
Lol.
So na paint efcc fit use to lay seige on a property, what happens to the crime area seals and....

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
dem neve sign budget, so no stationery grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
studio14:
ajayi crowther
hmmm. around the Asokoro hospital.
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by NorttGate: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

Meaning Op is also eating our yam, directly or indirectly grin angry
Non of these looters family has ever come out to condemn the act of their children, it tells me even the family structure has broken down. Nigeria na wa!!
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by ChiefCommander(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
I think EFCC should devise other means than defacing the walls of these "stolen" properties with red paint!
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Honchuks(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
The EFCC under its current leadership is a bully. Under Lamorde, seals were used to mark sealed properties as it should be. Why deface a property whose owner is yet to be proven guility or even charged? If and when the law finds them 'not guility as charged' would the commission repaint these houses? Or is this part of the intimidation to submission theory? This sucks.
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
funlord:
grin

But o.p, if your neighbours are looters? Does that mean?...........

......A Looter too ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by kosokoadeyemi: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by macaranta(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
COOLDK:
But the EFCC should have a professional stamp instead of this Nursery 1 pupils inscription.
As in eh..a simple seal will serve the same purpose as this their sacrificial blood kinda paintings

1 Like

Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by VickyRotex(f): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
excomarow:

No wonder pounded Yam dey always dey for their kaban

Omo klean your mouth well-well.

If dey ask you say na just taste you taste, you no eat tam

Tasting and eating na the same na. grin

Corruption na Corruption angry
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by VickyRotex(f): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
NorttGate:
Non of these looters family has ever come out to condemn the act of their children, it tells me even the family structure has broken down. Nigeria na wa!!

Hmmmm. Some of them are enjoying the money ni. Who are they looting for, if not for themselves and family members.
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by blackpanda: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
BADNEAT:
Terrible ...Ndi awusa e gbuole Ds country

90% of the houses in asokoro are owned by igbos
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
blackpanda:

90% of the houses in asokoro are owned by igbos
and 90% of those facing corruption charges are??
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by akigbemaru: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Efcc
Re: Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro by kuuljay(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kiish:
Drabeey, I was going to say the same thing but then i remembered that we're in Nigeria.. then i shut my mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes we are in Nigeria, if them put that tape na your type go steal am go use decorate your room,i lie? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.