Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? (776 Views)

PHOTO: Guyz What'll You Do To Someone That Does This??? / Guys, What'll You Do If She Hits You In The Groin? / Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by mavtrevor(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2009
I've had this friend I've known for sometime. He has actually grown to become my best friend. But lately "wahala" has busted. His mum has confessed loving me. At first it was like a normal thing. I will say thank you mum and all will be over. Then one day i went to see my friend not knowing he wasn't home cos i called him but wouldn't get him on phone, so i decided to go over to his place. On getting to their place i met the mum who told me my friend left on emergency to go and submit his assignment in school and his battery has been flat that was why he couldn't call me to inform me. Then i wanted to leave when his mum asked me to wait, i sat in the living room waiting, only for the mum to come out of her room almost naked and came to where i was sitting. I thought i was dreaming, only to realise it was as real as i was that moment. I was in shock when she started touching me reminding me of how she has being in love with me all this while. She actually has a husband, not like she is a single mother or so. I quickly recovered and ran away from the room and immediately left the house. To cut it all short, she has been calling me on phone saying that there is no stopping for her now since she has already started. My friend has long returned but i cant go his house and he has been worried. Please i am confused, please advice me what do i do?
Re: What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by abariko1(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2009
I know if you tell your friend the saga he wont believe you, but wat u are going to do is to tell your friend whether he believes u or not and mind you stop picking her calls, do it the way joseph did it in the Bible.

Good luck
Re: What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by biola44: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by chidipupay(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2009
this is the highest distraction a man can get. Oboy don't even compromise that for anything. maintain ur ground. don't pick her call anylonger. don't go to her house again except when you are with your friend. and if you notice any funny thing o boy flee. becos this is the earliest and easiest grave a man can dig for himself and future.
Re: What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by GEW: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2009
o boy run na so child abuse dey take start for that country.

nawao for this kind of woman
Re: What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by Ben13: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2009
mere imaginations.
Re: What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by MrWaters: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2009
boy u're in BIG trouble
Re: What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by nethacker(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
hackingisfun:

boy u're in BIG trouble
Honestly!! grin grin

Ben20001:

mere imaginations.
na too much nigeria films(home video) grin
Re: What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dis guy again

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Want / Women With their Spiritual Eyez / Why Would An Ex Spread False Gist About U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.