Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl (1367 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by marvelck: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
When a guy wants a particular girl, he will start acting nice, sweet, loving, caring and generous to the girl. But once he eventually gets her or end up marrying her, you will see him now making nyanga for the girl, stop showing her much love, caring or attention afterwards. Such attitude is common with most guys. But why are they like that?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Cutehector(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
You are a guy, answer the question by urself!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thats why girls should learn not to get carried away.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by hopeforcharles(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am going thru that phrase now, there is so much deception on the part of the Girls, so much pretence and when u find it out you feel bad but because you want to be a gentle man and not break hearts you play along but alot of times that disappointment always show in ur face or attitude. I can't tell them to stop the deception I can only tell them guys please be sure before ur leap.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
marvelck:
When a guy wants a particular girl, he will start acting nice, sweet, loving, caring and generous to the girl. But once he eventually gets her or end up marrying her, you will see him now making nyanga for the girl, stop showing her much love, caring or attention afterwards. Such attitude is common with most guys. But why are they like that?

Isn't it amusing that you've paved way out of your own conundrums? You already said he was only ACTING to get what he wants!! grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Not all guys Mr Op . I ain't like that
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by homeboy205: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cos nobody holy pass Buhari change after taking the post
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by gabylzy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Puna has been tasted!!! grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Leriebloom(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
If the girl is an easy lay, the man gets what he wants from her, what else does she have to offer if he already sees her as cheap? NOTHING. I am not saying girls should play hard to get, i am saying that if a girl likes a guy and he asks her out, she shld date him but she shldnt av sex wit him in the early stage of the relationship(i personally believe in no sex until marriage) . The girl should show the guy attributes that would make him believe that there is more to a relationship than sex .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by KingRex1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leriebloom:
If the girl is an easy lay, the man gets what he wants from her, what else does she have to offer if he already sees her as cheap? NOTHING. I am not saying girls should play hard to get, i am saying that if a girl likes a guy and he asks her out, she shld date him but she shldnt av sex wit him in the early stage of the relationship(i personally believe in no sex until marriage) . The girl should show the guy attributes that would make him believe that there is more to a relationship than sex .
Your last statement is the main thing! Dunno bou others

On the other hand a guy can get tired of a gal whose so naive nd uptight bou sex
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by AbrahamLincoln(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
They played hard to get so when I finally get them which I always do, I play with the kolo and fall asleep.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by baranzy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leriebloom:
taaaa sharaaa dia!!!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op u no well oo. I tink say na girl u be if not u for hear something.

Since u be guy.. Ansa ur questn urself
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Leriebloom(f): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
baranzy:
taaaa sharaaa dia!!!
U shldnt quote me if u have nothing to say.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Leriebloom(f): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingRex1:
Your last statement is the main thing! Dunno bou others

On the other hand a guy can get tired of a gal whose so naive nd uptight bou sex

Yea. Thats something else.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
gabylzy:
Puna has been tasted!!! grin
so u ladi and Jedi grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl by gabylzy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jarizod:
so u ladi and Jedi grin

lol..bro me holy o,i jst dey hear boiz talk am

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe's Latest Quote On African Girls / Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. / The Following Set Of Contestants Should Forget About Winning Mr Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.