Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (184302 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by adejaresalami1(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Hey house,

I really want to know if vocational skills will thrive for a foreigner in CIV. Being an electrician, plumber and all of that, is it advisable to relocate with the aim to practice your work over there with zero knowledge of their spoken language.

Cc; ugosample, rough diamond.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by showmethemoney(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
adejaresalami1:
Hey house,

I really want to know if vocational skills will thrive for a foreigner in CIV. Being an electrician, plumber and all of that, is it advisable to relocate with the aim to practice your work over there with zero knowledge of their spoken language.

Cc; ugosample, rough diamond.

Abeg make you na answer this guy ooo bcus me self wan ask same question
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by onatisi(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2018
showmethemoney:

Abeg make you na answer this guy ooo bcus me self wan ask same question
This is a question which has been answered almost 50 times in this thread already,all u need to do is just spend one hour to read through the last 13 pages but if you can't then wait for someone to answer it again. Don't use people personal experience to determine ur own plan. Have it at the back of ur mind that it will be very very tough and prepare yourself for the challenge,if you know you can't bear it then don't go

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by showmethemoney(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2018
onatisi:

This is a question which has been answered almost 50 times in this thread already,all u need to do is just spend one hour to read through the last 13 pages but if you can't then wait for someone to answer it again. Don't use people personal experience to determine ur own plan. Have it at the back of ur mind that it will be very very tough and prepare yourself for the challenge,if you know you can't bear it then don't go
Thanks I will read the rest of the pages.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by prettybae: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
I need someone to speak too,will be coming there next week
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
prettybae:
I need someone to speak too,will be coming there next week

What assistance do you need. We're here to assist anyone serious to make a move and give some tips of what to expect.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by prettybae: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

What assistance do you need. We're here to assist anyone serious to make a move and give some tips of what to expect.
just want to know about a good and affordable place I can settle in and rent a room self con
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
prettybae:
just want to know about a good and affordable place I can settle in and rent a room self con

There are cheap hotels here you can get like 10,000frans per night.. That's approximately 6,170 in naira for now. Budget about 15k to 20k naira if you wouldn't like to live in a makeshift.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by prettybae: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

There are cheap hotels here you can get like 10,000frans per night.. That's approximately 6,170 in naira for now. Budget about 15k to 20k naira if you wouldn't like to live in a makeshift.
ok thanks for the info, but can you please name the area you taking abouting about?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by PastorMikenwab: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
I thank you all for your desire to help out in advising propective movers to lvory Coast. God bless you all. Please can any one put me through on whether I can deal on chemicals and also do some production over there, starting small and grow in it? Thanks once again.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by uniquetechng: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Am here to give first hard information on "IVORY COAST" any interested person should ask, because I was staying there before coming back to Nigeria
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ItzBIM(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
EMEKUSBOY9:
Am here to give first hard information on "IVORY COAST" any interested person should ask, because I was staying there before coming back to Nigeria

How difficult will it be for someone who doesn’t speak French.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Hello nairalanders. It's been a while... Greetings from Abidjan.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ww007: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
Hello nairalanders. It's been a while... Greetings from Abidjan.
hi,
I would like to start up a Nigerian restaurant and a transport company in Abidjan , how lucrative is it?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Harzontorh: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
ww007:
hi,
I would like to start up a Nigerian restaurant and a transport company in Abidjan , how lucrative is it?
The transport business is Very Lucrative (High return of Income) but needs a very huge amount of Capital (whatsoever plan you have in mind) and can't be set up alone. Meanwhile it can be started from 'grass'

About the Restaurant, I would implore you to visit Abidjan first and see what ivoiriens have turn food into before you plan anything so as to know what 'genre' of restauration you could start.

P.S : FOOD BUSSINESS IS NUMBER 1 BUSSINESS IN THE IVORY COAST.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
ww007:
hi,

In summary, all I would say is that as long as you have a reasonable capital and something reasonable you're doing, You shall never lack here. The land is fertile for success.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ww007: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Harzontorh:

The transport business is Very Lucrative (High return of Income) but needs a very huge amount of Capital (whatsoever plan you have in mind) and can't be set up alone. Meanwhile it can be started from 'grass'

About the Restaurant, I would implore you to visit Abidjan first and see what ivoiriens have turn food into before you plan anything so as to know what 'genre' of restauration you could start.

P.S : FOOD BUSSINESS IS NUMBER 1 BUSSINESS IN THE IVORY COAST.
thank u.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ww007: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

In summary, all I would say is that as long as you have a reasonable capital and something reasonable you're doing, You shall never lack here. The land is fertile for success.
thank u
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by forzaDiya(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hello.

Pls, I have two questions.

1. What kind of goods can I buy with #500k from CIV to sell in Nigeria and make good profits?

2. If a family of 4 wants to relocate to CIV from Nigeria, like how much do you think will be enough for them to have a good house (moderate) and start up a small business over there?

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ndipe(m): 3:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by popizaino(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Any nairalander in Abidjan for meet up.
Will be there next week Wednesday.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
popizaino:
Any nairalander in Abidjan for meet up.
Will be there next week Wednesday.

We full ground here. Daddy buy Gala when coming oo.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by popizaino(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

We full ground here. Daddy buy Gala when coming oo.
grin grin grin lol

Na which area you dey ?

Me na adjame ooo
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
popizaino:
grin grin grin lol

Na which area you dey ?

Me na adjame ooo

Marcory.... Adjame is my business axis.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by popizaino(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

Marcory.... Adjame is my business axis.

Spot on then.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by popizaino(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oya where una dey oooo
Oya where una dey oooo?
Oya where una dey oooo
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Fpxchange: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mputo
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by SkinnyNigga: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Harry4040:

you misunderstood me...I dont mean that is my reason for going there I only ask because a friend who said he wants to go with me ask me about it and I decide to ask here if anyone knows about it ...what is TUFIAKWA .....PEOPLE NO DEY DO AM THERE ? if u dont have any idea better just keep silent ....than acting like a saint �� I work as a computer engineer and I also buy and sell laptops ...that is what I do...not yahoo�
that your friend is you.. You think we are kids?

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Promzwealth: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2018
EMEKUSBOY9:

Pls your WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (51) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.