Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. (1219 Views)

Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week / See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by bamirotola: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
This story may sound fictional but it's real, when your people are following you from the village, even a jet fighter cannot outrun them.
this happened to a guy in my area who lost his parent some years back..like 5 years ago.. since the. Demise of the his parent, life has been so hard for him, but he did not give up on himself, he hustled and and saved enough money to secure is visa to USA..
On the day he was supposed to travel, he left d house with a casual wear and pair of slippers, so in the plane, he took a lil nap and removed his slippers in d plane, when they touched down USA, he realised his right slippers was missing, searched the plane but could not find it, after much effort he gave up and alighted frm d plane with the left slippers alone... when the security men saw him, they thought he was a mentally derailed man, they denied him entry and deported him in the next available flight..
He was devastated, cried on his way back home, as soon as he got to his house to open and opened the door, he saw the right leg of d slippers that was missing.. he was terrified, not long after accepting to fate, 2 men entered the house and challenged him how he could leave the country without informing them, they told him his father dare not do anything good in life without informing them...the guy is depressed and afraid he Myt go nut..

In as much as civilisation and technology is taking over the world, we should not forget that the world is filled with evil men that are after our failure, But we should also remember there is a God that is powerful than the evil and fetish people around us, i
In everything we do, we should never ignore the place of prayer and hold on tight to d religion you believe in... trust no man But God, tell no man your problem but God.. this world is evil, and the next evil person Myt just be your closest friend.... have a wonderfull weekend friends..... cc: lalasticala
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmm only God can save us from wicked village people,that why I avoid my village like plague

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by Idydarling(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
chisos!!! hope this isn't real ooo

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by cassidy1996(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
home problem everywhere....GOD pass dem

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by samsam2019: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by Desammyst(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Eyaa, its a pity oh. I want 2 ask, what happened 2 d shoe or palms, etc he wore on his way to d airport? abi, did he walk on ordinary feet? Let's say he kept his slippers in d bag, he should have found it. or let's say he wore the slippers n travelled, the slippers got missing on landing, he couldn't find it after searching, he came back home n found it, how manage

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by bamirotola: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Desammyst:
Eyaa, its a pity oh. I want 2 ask, what happened 2 d shoe or palms, etc he wore on his way to d airport? abi, did he walk on ordinary feet? Let's say he kept his slippers in d bag, he should have found it. or let's say he wore the slippers n travelled, the slippers got missing on landing, he couldn't find it after searching, he came back home n found it, how manage

Bros you use glasses? U sure you can read? I said when he landed he realised on slippers was missing.. it got missing mysteriously... Ofcos he wore the slippers before takeoff, please read all over again and digest... thank you
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by bamirotola: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
samsam2019:
I smell lies

Lolzz..... if I land u slap, ur ancestor will feel dizzy.... u alwz smelling lies...lol...
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by samsam2019: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
bamirotola:

Lolzz..... if I land u slap, ur ancestor will feel dizzy.... u alwz smelling lies...lol...
or I will forget myself in the bathroom grin
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by tripoli007(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
End time story @op .. U can lie ohhh hanhannn
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wait, let me give this to a 2y'old to believe smiley
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by bamirotola: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
tripoli007:
End time story @op .. U can lie ohhh hanhannn

This is no lie na... wish I cld snap picture to back it up... Y r naijas like dis na? Zero chills #yuck
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by drmikeadams(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
I heard that story in one church in sururlere grin
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by bamirotola: 5:59am On Apr 24, 2016
drmikeadams:
I heard that story in one church in sururlere grin

U sef hear am? God bless u ooo
Re: How A Guy Was Deported From Usa Last Week. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
How possible a guy tht can afford a return ticket to US wont b able to travel wit more than a pair of slippers

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits / Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland / She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.