Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) (6906 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by contactmorak: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
A blog reader who sent it in claim he cleverly took the pics inside a mass transit bus from Mile 2 to Oshodi today...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_16.html

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by contactmorak: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
hmm
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Ezedon(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Their bizness
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Khd95(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Iam sure d lady had snapped thousands of pix inside the bus,and d guy was merely looking while she go thru em and editgrin

6 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
See his head like...
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by schumastic(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
she wants to vote for miss nairaland and this tatafo wants to the contestant she will vote for..

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by JoeCutie(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
I know that bae. She used to know me too. I'm pretty sure she was headed to Ikeja. angry

4 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Theoritical(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
U are lucky we don't have laws in 9ja, else' OP would have gone to jail infringing on people's privacy.
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by KingsJohnson(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nigerian bloggers and their high rate of stupidity, report better news una no free, how relevant is dis or concern una

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Nickymezor(f): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Guys sabi do dat tin eh....can b very annoying.
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by chiwex(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
She was playing temple run
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by contactmorak: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingsJohnson:
Nigerian bloggers and their high rate of stupidity, report better news una no free, how relevant is dis or concern una

Don't be quick to see the negative sides of everything. One of the relevance of this is to remind the public to be more careful when using tbeir phones in public places such as a commercial bus, cos you don't know who might be peeping through your information or plans nowadays that all sorts of unscrupulous elements are on the prowl

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Histrings08(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Solo makinde
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by iconSAGE1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Heinous invasion of privacy
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by sweeetkelly: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2016

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by FakeNEWSevryday: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
iconSAGE1:
Heinous invasion of privacy
yeah, this tatafo man and the blogger that snapped the picture commit the same offence
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
like now i'm the girl nd maybe d guy ate an anion before entering the bus if i hear the smell the kin heavy blow wen go land im face ehh
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ladies have always done same to me. Nothing new to me in the picture.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by mytime24(f): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
D guy tink say him dey exam hall angry

#expo tin
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by chachanga: 1:04am On Jun 21, 2016
The guy sure was "scanning" through the Chic's pics and duplicating the images in his brain's memory card for later usage!

Mumustic post from jobless OP. undecided
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by 4rmthewest(m): 1:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Dat guy need sleep
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Favored4gud: 3:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Chei!!!
contactmorak:
A blog reader who sent it in claim he cleverly took the pics inside a mass transit bus from Mile 2 to Oshodi today...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_16.html
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by sbabimbola(f): 3:49am On Jun 21, 2016
It's rampant, one just need to be careful...... Prowlers abounds, even on NL peeping on one's signature! LOL
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by hardbody: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2016
JoeCutie:
I know that bae. She used to know me too. I'm pretty sure she was headed to Ikeja. angry

She is fugly
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by Jay542(m): 5:51am On Jun 21, 2016
He iss learning how to type na lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by JoeCutie(m): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

She is fugly
Ok.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) by AuroraB(f): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Some people naturally fail to realize the line 'healthy boundaries'. If the girl issues him a stern warning or embarrasses him, she's rude undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' / Da bOMB: 2011 MISS NAIRALAND >>>> poll's up!! !!! !!! !! !! / The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.