Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (50002 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by taiwo05(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later

#Modified
Find relevant links below:

http://search.4shared.securebits.org/q/1/Apostle?locale=en

https://m.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/

bro am finding it difficult to download his sermon from 4shared, pls can u put me thru, I search through youtube but no enough sermon dia. thanks
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by TI1919(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2016
If the man you mention collect tithe, you should be rest assured that they are all fake men.

Bro Gbile, Bro Zac Poonen will preach to you the truth not needing anything from you.
My life is a blessing from these men.

My opinion though
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by taiwo05(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2016
TI1919:
If the man you mention collect tithe, you should be rest assured that they are all fake men.

Bro Gbile, Bro Zac Poonen will preach to you the truth not needing anything from you.
My life is a blessing from these men.

My opinion though
look at the way you judge men of God fake,
is this what bro gbile taught you, And you said your life is a blessing, I doubt it.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ikwesunday(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
joshua selman

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by kenrish2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Joshua Salman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by jamesfadairo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pastor W. F Kumuyi, Prophet D. K Olukoya, Apostle Joshua Selman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Xtianvic(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2019
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later

#Modified
Find relevant links below:

http://search.4shared.securebits.org/q/1/Apostle?locale=en

https://m.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/
what are the name of his top charismatic messages you would recommend
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by lyndaway(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Apostle Johnson suleman
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by JoshuaSelman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Read More About Apostle Joshua Selman Here

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by kachii77: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lool...funny how both are also my favorite preachers

iheanyi4u:
Pastor Joseph Prince and
Pastor Chris Ugoh of the Kings Assembly
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by adiele744: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Pastor Dave Onyekwere of Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by timwudz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abalado:
How i wish you people can mk it down to akungba akoko,in ondo state of nigeria.and meet with a prophet thr,u wil knw dt truly prophet Femi Olobatoke speak n preach d gospel of God...CANNAN APOSTOLIC CHURCH..aka,UNITED..,one God,one Family ALEX

You sabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.