Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested (2048 Views)

BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Last month I wrote on this platform about my friend that was deceived and impregnated by a man she met on palmchat https://www.nairaland.com/3014435/please-advice-friend. A member of this forum privately advised that we messaged the developers/admins of palmchat for tracking. This we did and the man was eventually arrested in Abeokuta, Ogun state. Thank you nairaland
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by falconey(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good news uh?
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Penaldo: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Man that deceived you or man that deceived your friend?
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:
Good news uh?
Of course
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Swissheart(f): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Okay
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by VictorRomanov: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
What re they arresting the man for? Rape or what?

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by falconey(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Of course
Will that make him want her and the foetus?
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Gebbson007(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
tcheew
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
She had sex with a guy she met on palmchat and she's pregnant for him. I pray she delivers twins. How much is condom if she can't close her legs? Thank God he is arrested. But that your friend is a confirmed fool angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Please, the man is a beast. Worse than a rapist.
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:
I don't know for them, she even travelled to meet him
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:

Will that make him want her and the foetus?
He has to bear responsibility
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Young lady hide your face in shame, why are u calling the guy a beast?

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by VictorRomanov: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

So that's what you will tell the court? Your friend traveled to go have sex for 4 days unprotected and u say the man is a beast! She's fortunate its just pregnancy and not HIV

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by VictorRomanov: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't know for them, she even travelled to meet him

I am wondering if these girls think with their bum bum
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why are you siding what the man did? Was it fair?
Angelberry:
Young lady hide your face in shame, why are u calling the guy a beast?
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
This story of yours sounds/looks crazy, and am finding it hard to believe it..
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Why are you siding what the man did? Was it fair?
no but don't call him a beast
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I am wondering if these girls think with their bum bum
She didn't think before going down Ogun state that am afraid of. She started thinking when she discovered she is pregnant...Silly girl

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by VictorRomanov: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
She didn't think before going down Ogun state that am afraid of. She started thinking when she discovered she pregnant...Silly girl

You don see am na! And they went to arrest the guy!
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You don see am na! And they went to arrest the guy!
No mind the girl, na she be the person sef
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by VictorRomanov: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:

Any day our ladies stop playing the victim and accept the consequences of their actions, then women emancipation and gender equality would be possible. But if we keep having females reason like this, then there's not much that can be done
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
no but don't call him a beast
What is he?
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
What is he?
Fool slayer, your friend is a big fool

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Dapricha(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Fool slayer, your friend is a big fool

I approve this comment grin
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by eyinjuege: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
He has to bear responsibility

Responsibility fire!

How does he know for sure she's not been quarfing other guys?

They just had a fling or 4night stand.

Until your friend can prove with DNA results the paternity of that child, that man can't be held responsible.

Some ladies are so careless....
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Youngpo413: 10:58pm On May 19, 2016
lol
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by nmreports: 12:29am On May 20, 2016
I am really AFRAID of the female children our generation would give birth to.

It is VERY VERY obvious that this lady (If she is sane at all) is experiencing "epileptic" mental capability.
Your reasoning capacity has been damaged and you need a re-orientation and regeneration of mind to understand life.

If not because our police are somewhat amateur, on what grounds are they arresting the man?.
You call the Nigeria police that someone is making you angry then they come to arrest the person.
Someone is diabolical in your compound they arrest the person.
Armed robbery was experienced at a street in the morning and the next day they arrest young boys playing soccer on the street.

Ibibiofirstlady, cover your existence in shame.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Qualer: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Swissheart:
Okay

jesus is lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by Swissheart(f): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Qualer:

jesus is lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
what pls?
Re: UPDATE: Man That Impregnated My Friend Has Been Arrested by TeeFriz: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
The so-called girl should even be ashamed of herself....i can't just deal... but why do ladies have fish brains?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? / Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? / Guys, 12 Ways To Spot A Fake Naija Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.