Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School (46484 Views)

FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Unilag Students Sleep Outside Over Re-absorption Forms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School by rookidmart: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2016
roughneck:
This is not new. We had to fill these forms back then after the school was shut down in 2004 under similar circumstances. We even paid 10k sef. After we resumed and student union was banned, we experienced a lot of ill treatment from the school in general mostly from the school security beating students at will. Truth is, one of the ways of checking the excesses of the authorities is by having a union and the students too should employ better ways of resolving issues with the authorities cos at the end of the day, they are always on the receiving end. Even after the school was closed for about three months coupled with several federal strikes, I still ended up spending exactly four years in that school.

Hello,

I'm a student of Unilag and we're required to sign the undertaking and indemnity forms.

I want to ask a question:
In the indemnity form, there is a space where a witness is supposed to sign (see attached image) and it says the witness "must be a status not lower than a level 12 officer in the Public Service"
Does this mean the witness must be a public officer?
Or is it that if the witness is a public officer then s/he must not be lower than level 12?

I'm asking because I do not know any public officers --much more a level 12 officer -- and I want to know if any other person can act as a witness.

Thanks in advance.
PS: If the image is not clear you can view the whole document here: http://unilag.edu.ng/Students_Undertaking_Forms.pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.