Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About (45235 Views)

(pictures) Dont Miss This!! House For Quick Sale Near Trade Fair. / Logic To Use In Buying Land From Omo-onile In Mowe And Ofada Area / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
^^^^

And I see I don 't have to dignify every dumb post with a response but hey ho I am a busybody and this is just a walk in the park for me cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by dafidixone(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
I disagree. Mowe has been like this for over 13 years.

Be honest with yourself. Mowe cannot be like that for the past 13 years.

Don't let us over blow issue that makes people outside Nigeria to think everywhere is a village.

Change is constant. I am sure by the time the Estate agents start realising their vison. The story will change. The effort of the agents have opened peoples eyes on the area. You cannot see any vacant land to buy in Mowe environs except if you are looking for trouble. All the lands along the roads are already bought by one owner or the other. As soon as every of these buyer start the development (some already started) I am sure the cost will not be cheap even for the lands in the interior of ofada.

Men! look beyound today.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nimshi: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
Lawyer wrote:

Finally according to my new research and reports, i got inside information that most of the Estates there are going under i.e bankrupt because they took loans to buy those Hectares of Land and spent a huge chunk on Advertising those Estates and procuring Machineries but since the Subscription has been slow coupled with the Recession, the Process of Foreclosure is looming terribly and the Directors of the Real Estate Companies are packing their bags to abandon the Project till new funds are injected. So if your land falls into those ones, well i am sorry, the only way to get your funds back partially is through the courts or to locate them and ask them what is going on and demand at all cost to either get your lands properly given to you and documented or for them to refund your money. Its left for you to know the status of your Land you bought from a host of these Billions of Proposed Estates that have only one House or Building they are using to Hood wink people!

This is curious. If they got loans, surely there was collateral? Or would the banks have allowed the property to be collateral? And it'll be an interesting detail to find out when and how much they paid for the properties; good guess is: peanuts compared to the prices they're selling a plot today. The average mark-up would probably be double digits.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2009
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by davidif: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2009
Lawyer, thank your for investigative journalism jare, we need more people like you man.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2009
dafidixone:

Be honest with yourself. Mowe cannot be like that for the past 13 years.

Don't let us over blow issue that makes people outside Nigeria to think everywhere is a village.

Change is constant. I am sure by the time the Estate agents start realising their vison. The story will change. The effort of the agents have opened peoples eyes on the area. You cannot see any vacant land to buy in Mowe environs except if you are looking for trouble. All the lands along the roads are already bought by one owner or the other. As soon as every of these buyer start the development (some already started) I am sure the cost will not be cheap even for the lands in the interior of ofada.

Men! look beyound today.

Double digits? Are you kidding? The Banks alone get double digits with their interests and fees. Nigerian business usually look for triple digits as markup. Venture capitalists are Saints compared to Nigerian Banks.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Ayo8(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2009
@chaircover
Have you been to Mowe lately? you probably bought your hectares 3km to sagamu interchange and you are here claiming you bought land in mowe. shocked i have been here since 1995 and i have watched Mowe grow to its present state!!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
Ayo, :

@chaircover
Have you been to Mowe lately? you probably bought your hectares 3km to sagamu interchange and you are here claiming you bought land in mowe. shocked i have been here since 1995 and i have watched Mowe grow to its present state!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=271133.msg3852424#msg3852424

***DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY***
6 plots is up for sale at Ofada town for N450,000/plot and like i said "AT NO EXTRA COST".
*NOTE: Its for sale by owner and the plots are located right within Ofada town*** YES! "OFADA TOWN" with good access road and electricity.

*Good neighbourhood
*No omo-onile wahala (ALL NECESSARY DUES HAVE BEEN PAID)
*YOU CAN START WORK IMMEDIATELY.

TITLE: Receipt, Registered Survey plan and Agreement
For more enquiries/inspection please call 08052373238,018975943. or send enquiries to sdkayodele@yahoo.com
***HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!***
[size=14pt]***PHOTOS COMING SOON!***[/size]

edit: this was in may  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

still no photos
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nimshi: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
You got him there.

Ayo, :

***DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY***
6 plots is up for sale at Ofada town for N450,000/plot and like i said "AT NO EXTRA COST".
*NOTE: Its for sale by owner and the plots are located right within Ofada town*** YES! "OFADA TOWN" with good access road and electricity.

*Good neighbourhood
*No omo-onile wahala (ALL NECESSARY DUES HAVE BEEN PAID)
*YOU CAN START WORK IMMEDIATELY.

TITLE: Receipt, Registered Survey plan and Agreement
For more enquiries/inspection please call 08052373238,018975943. or send enquiries to sdkayodele@yahoo.com
***HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!***
***PHOTOS COMING SOON!***

Ofada town*** YES! "OFADA TOWN" with good access road and electricity. - electricity? Yeah!
*Good neighbourhood - where're the neighbours??
*YOU CAN START WORK IMMEDIATELY - Of course; and you'll be your only neighbour
***PHOTOS COMING SOON!*** - we just saw some; where're yours?

Almost certainly one of the liars.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by dafidixone(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
Another agent . . . . . . !

Were you in Mowe 13 years ago? If not then I rest my case.

It may interest you that I am not an Agent. I am an investor. From an Investor Perspective, I stand to tell you that the Picture of Lawyer is not informative eneough to establish the fact on this forum. The picture was taken with already formed opinion. So it can be misleading for any serious investor.

The issue of Bankrupcy may be true according to the same, but that must not be used to discurage those who might have been looking for an investment opportunities of this nature.

I want to paint a senerio here, I got some plots land at Makogi (at the Back of Mountain of fire, after Magboro) in 2003 for N90,000 per plot. I fenced them round with just like 3 coahes off foundation and I went away. I went back to the place and investigate on how much a plot goes for at that time (2005) the land cost N150,000 an agent told me. I waited till 2007 I eventually sold the land for N350,000. As at the time I bought the land the place was jungle, no light, it is closer to a village named after the area and most of the roads were foot paths. Today land in those area is over N450,000 if available.

so what I want us to get here is that, the picture here should not make us to see that area as a bad investment. It is true that the agents have exagirated most of these estate, but then, we need to see genuine intention in their Business Plan. I am sure they will still be working tirelessly on the projects.

Finally, I wish the Lawyer will start his report of Mowe and its environs with the developed areas and then to the less developed areas to give accurate information that may inform decison of members on this forum.

For the Lway to have gone to conduct such research, I must encourage him to do more. Well done for the good effort. the reward for your good work is more work Sir.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by scopido(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
I challenge you personally and all the other Estates to state the good title documents they have openly?
You challenge me personally! grin , where is the law suit tongue, undecided?, bring your court order first and let meet me in court next if only you have a case against me and how.NL lawyer. And to other estate, you already have their estate signboard photograph in your portfolio and their locations take law suit to them to challenge them.Abi Seun reported anyone to you as land fraudstar?

Finally according to my new research and reports, i got inside information that most of the Estates there are going under i.e bankrupt because they took loans to buy those Hectares of Land
Nonsense research! You are contradicting yourself with too much talk, you ones said they don’t have titles documents; will you secure loans from banks with receipt of Omo-oniles? Which banks or mortgage homes will give loan for a project that is not viable like Mowe/Ofada as you said?
I think people need to use their discretion to do things not some irrelevancy advices and unnecessary branding with nonsense awareness on NL.
Accepted some as you said, some of them must have taking loans from banks and others. But if any of those mortgage homes find their project unviable they will not release their money.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by wayandlife: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
Sir, i really appreciate your effort in revealing the true state of work and activities in Ibafo/Ofada and mowe respectively.
It is a statement of fact that some of the developers there will not deliver or are not ready to deliver as to the time promised.
But in our own opinion and findings as a part of many other corporate bodies having project there, i would say some of us are fully ready to deliver to our promise.Take for example MASTER GOLDEN ESTATE, GOLDEN HERITAGE ESTATE AND PRIME ESTATE 1 and SHERRY VIEW ESTATE which started 2 & 3 years ago. Have started work on their prototype buildings and also individual have commence conctruction all within the time promise for this development. I think this is worth being seen along with these other pictures. So those willing to still buy can do so with Developer who will definitely deliver to promise.
And though it seems fraudelent seeing all those bush with sign board but let not forget that WERE EVER WE ARE NOW WAS ONCE A BUSH!

Lastly, if you want to buy any properties please do your findings/charting. Because developing an Estate take time and it done in stages gradually.

Thank You.

Mr Kelvin Ehi

way and life concepts ltd RC :820524

1 Like

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by MrFixit3: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
I am a land consultant in Mowe-Ofada axis. The main reason why people are buying land in that area is that land is cheaper in the area. Moreover, the axis is geographically located to commute (if the Mowe-Ofada road is fully done. Like everything in Nigeria, there are speculators buying for future. In the midst of banking boom, loans are taken to buy lands for property development. One can see that this is mere speculation, and gamble. This being the case, adverts went out and billboards sprang up everywhere.

The price quoted for those property are too high, so one should be wary of buying from those speculators who have big overheads and loan repayments to cater for. In the same vein, Mowe-Ofada axis is sandy soil and often impassable during raining season.

Taking all these into account, the area is good for people on low budget. I would personally advised people to consider Owode-Egba. Within Owode-Egba township, one can get a good plot of land for N250,000. An acre of land can still be bought for N250,000. Again, the acres are good for farming. So if you are not ready to start farming immediately, think otherwise. having said this, you can still invest in buying acres and give it to us to manage on your behalf. To this we help you to farm it and share the proceed after harvest.

Pictures don't lie, but those buying there know what they are buying into. They are not blind, and I believe their senses are still intact.

If you want genuine and cheap land or want affordable agricultural land please contact me.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by GEW: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
observer status
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Mrlandlord: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
Good talk from lawyer,you can do the same thing or even better than the developer in Mowe / Ofada by buying directly from the sourc.
read this grin
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-47/sort-views/start-384.html
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ Chaircover

With all those names you reeled off your tongue, I have never even heard of 99% of them, but I will say you know your onion wella wink wink wink

@ Boladez

I still full ground oh, I nefa run, will post those stuffs tomorrow cool

hbrednic:

Busybody,
the N100,000,000 is for okota in totality? how many acres do you want to buy in okota for that amount?
abeg takam easy joo.
i just bought 2plots there (5blocks from century hotel) for N6.6m.

OK, so you were the one that bought the one I'd seen advertised in the July Edition of the Castles Magazine, okiz I get ya wink The wahalas this Omo-oniles will not cause ehn cheesy Thank God for Nairaland ehn, cos I nearly paid the same amount for those same plot too today cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by haktoy(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2009
Good Day Lawyer,
I must say this you are doing a great job on nairaland, you have really help a lot of Nigerian from being swindled of their hard earned income, but i need to comment on your posting on the mowe-ofada axis, i quite agree with you that there are a lot of unscrupulous developers in that axis who acquire their expanse of land fraudulently from unwary customary owners and they peddle the it in plots and cart away with the prospective buyers' money, but that is not to say all developers in that axis are fraudsters, I'm very conversant with the Mowe-Ofada axis and i can tell of one reputable company (PROPERTYMART REAL EST INV LTD) they are the operators of Palms and Mainland Gardens both along the papalanto expway, they're committed to what they're doing, you are free to do a background check on them and their Estates at The Bureau Of Lands And Survey Abeokuta, i'm sure you'll be impressed by what you'll find out about them, they've really gone a long way in terms of their documentation and development of their estates

De Law, i implore you that in your future researches like that of the mowe-ofada axis, you should try to mention the names of defaulting companies, and commend the good ones and don't spoil business for the good ones, though with the performance and delivery of the good ones they'll definitely stand out tall form the midst of the bad eggs,

Thats all for now
Cheers Man
Bakare Hakeem
08032074359, 07029097891
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by haktoy(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2009
Go Back There And take the real pictures of mayflower gardens, palms garden, mainland gardens, crystal park, golden heritage city, and some other serious estates which you skipped in your sponsored research, let Nigerians have the true picture of events taking place in the Mowe-Ofada Axis, Cos I live there and i'm aware of the development going on there, and if you like me to take you on a tour around there, i'll willingly arrange for that.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by lukman13: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
You checked properly lawyer but yet your checking is not the true picture, you are telling people that mowe ofada axis is an undeveloped environment but only two companies are developing according to your research, hmmmn thats a blatant wrong research and information you are passing across. The may flower garden you posted why was the signpost not fully shown to people, dont forget that the one you showed that are performing is opposite palms garden why didn't you show palms garden? You skipped mainland gardens as well as some other estates or are those estates you showed the only estate at mowe ofada axis?

The law my question to you now is that do you have a plot or some plots of land there you purchased or you have some plots of land to sell at the other end you mentioned? Why are you blacklisting mowe ofada despite you know development takes a gradual process. Before development comes to any environment how does it look? and the place you are living now how was it 20years ago?

I want to see this you are doing as a planed work between you and some people and not a pure way and don't discourage the investors with foresight who see that place a very good place soonest. more over some companies are developing their estates an instance is property mart real estate investment limited and some other companies. You can go for your findings and see if they are progressing and working on their sites which are palms garden and mainland gardens.

Thanks The Law
Lukman Aregbesola
08063738016, 07094043975
Property mart real est inv ltd.

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by lukman13: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2009
have you seen this there or you didn't? If you saw it then why skip it?

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by folly69(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2009
@The law,well i must commend u for your research, bt i must tell u there was more of bashing than being realistic in your research.Well anyways i stand for SHERRY VIEW GARDENS and as u have seen the place is developing everyday and incase u dont know, UP COUNTRY  is owned by city planners same company that owns SHERRY VIEW.For the fact that SHERRY VIEW  is being concentrated on will u now say UP COUNTRY is a fraud?

@At all potential investors all i can say is Rome was not built in a day,I can only speak for the Estate am with, we conduct a tour guide for every potential buyer/investor  every saturday except last saturdays of the month to see for urself what u want to buy.Let me share a personal experience with y'll way back in my secondary school days,then i was in Model College Badore,my mum was being adviced to buy plots of land in lekki way back then @ 40,000k/plot bt she refuse saying its far besides wat will she be doin in a swampy area like this,well i guess every one knows how much a plot is now in lekki, thats if its available anyway.So to cut a long story short look into the future and deal with the right people.Folly 69 for SHERRY VIEW GARDENS/UP COUNTRYT.07090144697
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by OGUNMOYE(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
I really commend the good work but, Lawyer failed to see beyond the potentials of Mowe Ofada axis.Although, we have several of them who have not been working on site.Ogun State Govt gave an ultimatum toall the Real Estate Company within the axis to move to site.Propertymart Real Estate inv. Ltd has been doing well along side with the likes of some other Developers etc Inspection will convince.

I will suggest Individuals should do their findings from the appropriate quarters and we should consider;

(1) Documents
(2) Rate of Development
(3) Delivery
(4) visit Google.com for professional analysis and comments
(5) Comparism( lawyers views)
(6) Find time for physical inspection
(7) Investment

Or Call for more verification
Thanks

Ogunmoye Wasiu Olalekan
08035168598, 08075981448

For Propertymart

N.B
If I happen to be unsubscribed from this site,then memebrs and viewers should assume it is a sponsored advert/research.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by lawyer(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
Okay let me break this down as swiftly as Possible.

I have refused to comment on this topic so as to give all parties involved a sense of belonging to criticize, comment, scream, support, argue for and provide evidence to contradict my posts, but so far so good, all i see and here is that i am biased in my research that i skipped some and added some to encourage some particular estates and put down some particular estates.  undecided

I have recieved threats both real and imaginary via email and through phone calls from so many faceless people who i assume are either Investors, Estate Agents or Land Speculators trying to coerce me to retract my post, remove the pictures and endorse the Mowe/ Ofada Scheme. Well i have got news for you! You cannot shake my resolve with empty threats to scare me. You have to try harder than that because i am not moved.

The post is the simplest post i have done and all you need to do is argue in the affirmative to prove i was lying or being biased by posting pictures of the so called estates i skipped or doctored to give a dog a bad name.

We live in a democracy and it simply means that everybody has his or her say and Nairaland is no exception whether good or bad, vent out your anger, frustrations, joys, happiness etc.  For example one Minute Lukman 101 is Praising me for doing a good job by helping people avoid being scammed through land deals and with the same tongue in cheek manner accuses me of being biased grin.

So far so good, Lukman has done something way above any other Faceless Agent on Nairaland and beyond which is Post Pictures to counter my previous posts that nothing is being done in that place. smiley

With this at least people can safely assume that Mainland Gardens in Up and Running and its left for subscribers to inquire more about it because they have a right to know more.

The rest who just come here to spew dross and drivels about how developed the place is and i am spoiling business should take a cue from Lukman here. Even though he criticized me thoroughly, my job as the Moderator on this Forum is not to take sides but to give people an opportunity to air their views. This is a forum where everybody has a right to say their mind and for posts and posters to be proved wrong. 

If you think your estate from a plethora of Estates there has been wrongly criticized, it is up to the Estate Owners to refute that allegation with all sorts of Evidence to back it up and allow willing, previous and future subscribers comment on the validity of it.

All i am concerned about is that for years, the Mystery of The Mowe/ ofada lands for sale has being so shrouded in secrecy. People have paid for lands, but they havent gotten the lands, they were promised lands within a specific time but it hasnt materialized for months even running into years, Agents are Marketing the place to be a replica of heaven but refuse to tell the prospective subscribers that it is a growing environment that requires patience and subscibers should be patient. Monies have exchanged hands but no head or tail about the paper trail of the money can be found. Nobody is telling the Subscribers the history of their property title but expect people to just pay. You promise them bore hole, good roads, light, etc but none can be found and you expect everything to be Business as Usual without people talking about it? angry

[s]Most of the people i am trying to protect here are people that are based abroad and in Nigeria that have no eyes and ears to know what is happening and how the property market operates and rely on only what the Estate Agents tell them[/s]. I am sure the Estate Agents themselves will do everything possible to do a thorough search before they buy any property whether in Zamfara or Ebonyi state but when it comes to the Estates of Mowe Ofada, its all hush hush! and Subscribers are on their own undecided

If you can come out like Lukemon here  or H$L Broker etc to show evidence why people should deal with you, what then is the problem? Just provide evidence that your not among the dodgy ones and i trust Nairalanders will do the right thing to do business with you once they conclude their search. But dont expect me to start running from pillar to post to start endorsing one estate over the other one. Stop speaking in Vaccum and post pictures to tell people that Your Estate doesnt lie and you are a trustworthy Property company and stop using me as an excuse for your failures if any!

@Ogumoye

N.B
If I happen to be unsubscribed from this site,then memebrs and viewers  should assume it is a sponsored advert/research.

This is very uncalled for and i doubt if i as the moderator or the site Administrator  has ever Censored your posts or that of others on the property Forum. Despite all the criticisms and Insults i have recieved on this thread, have i deleted one post which sounds crass or rude to me? Its a discussion Blog and people are entitled to their Opinion. The Nairaland Moderating Rule are very clear and explicit and i havent seen anywhere it is written that dissenting views are to be deleted and banished. I will appreciate it if you retract that particular statement because nobody can buy me or rent me out to carry out a sinister situation when there is none for an advert.

I will advertise what is good for the common good of all and i will speak out when there is a problem!

@Every one else that feels disgruntled

And please one more time, Pocket your Phone or Email Threats. Its either they get deleted immediately in my box and won't be replied to or i hang up on you rudely ( Your Choice ^^^ Anyone works Fine for me) grin. If you got something to say, Pour out your venom and anger through your keyboard and don't punish my ears!

Cheers and Keep the fireworks coming and keep it simple and civil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by ralph007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2009
Though there might be some lapses
in the advertisement place in paper
concerning the true picture of mowe ibafo
landed property, but the true figure is that there
are lot of land available for sale at the place,you only
need to meet the right people,
Now am not talking of estate or real estate
my concern is about land availability.at present
i have a genuine 2 hectares of land right in front
of green oaks park,and i can authoritatively direct you to the true
source,where to buy genuine land there.
if you are intrested call my number 07027690390
or email me at caleb.sanni@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2009
The front view picture of Golden Heritage Estate, Arigaowo Omo soku, Mowe Ofada.

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by dredone: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2009
All i see is a case of d band wagon effect ,on what true basis did lawyer do his bias research and now wants to dance to the gallery.His research is partially correct but not totally rather than a tru view went into d field with an already made conclusion now u ar feeln like a hero because we give u attention.Wat do know about real estate investments or hw much hav u eva made in any investment dats if u invest at all,venture capitalist see opportunity and they take it.There ar bad and good once and u did not take the good once (not just the 3 u mentioned) into consideratn and u deside to crusify them all.Well am not fooled by ur sarcasm.Now let pictures talk. TO BE CONT,
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by dafidixone(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
Most of the people i am trying to protect here are people that are based abroad and in Nigeria that have no eyes and ears to know what is happening and how the property market operates and rely on only what the Estate Agents tell them. I

The Law I still feel strongly that if you are targeting people abroad as your clients you can do it in an unbiased way. You are trying to deform other people's character to exornorate your, self that is not good eneough. Another angle to this is that you make the world to see reputable agents and investors in real estate in Nigeria as fake. I am not an agent but you(Lawyer is) are one. It is unprofessional to use incomplete information to lure the mind of people.

I am not objecting to your use of Digital Camera but use it objectively.

there is also something I want you to learn today in business, getting you buyer ready before commiting more capital into a project is a wise means of minimising risk. The fact that you saw all those properties uncompleted has not in any way suggested fraud.

Try and read Kiyosaky Book "Rich Daddy Poor Daddy" you will get more understanding about real estate business.

Apart from that: it is unethical for a Lawyer to act the way you do. Lawyers I know as people who can articulate point in a convinsive way.

You would have make more meaning if you start your pictures from the known to unknown.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by scopido(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
Lawyers I know as people who can articulate point in a convinsive way.

dafidixone
Some lawyers too are agents but hiding under the umbrella of NBA, some are NBA drop out that are still practicing as lawyers. They hardly handle court cases, but very good as agents in any thing you want to do- property, clearing, documents etc, some are charge and bail lawyers, they go to court often to source for work to do. That is why you see them scouting for clients on NL, lying and written nonsense with unnecessary branding in Nairaland.If the Lawyer is good and knows what he is doing, Nairaland is too small for him to catch his client, his good work done can cause him enough referral which will bring more jobs for him.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Oloriode: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2009
There are lands, houses, be it Duplex, Flats, Terrace, Terrace-town houses, Detached, Semi-detached, and various bedrooms(bdrms) for outright sale,letting or lease in different parts of the Nigeria for offices and residentials.
These properties exists in this various locations as stated below. Interested person(s) or corporate can reach Moses on +2347026389741,OR send mail to topmos2001@yahoo.com.

IKOYI
DESCRIPTION: Redevelopable structures o land area measuring 9,100sqms.
TITLE: Land Certificate (Private Sale)
PRICE: N2.4 Billion Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: Large parcel of land measuring approx 8,120sqms
TITLE: Land Certificate (Private sale)
PRICE: N1.9 Billion Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: Contiguos properties on land area measuring 3,878.5sqms
TITLE: Certificate of Occupancy (C/O)
PRICE: N1.6 Billion Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: 2 nos Blocks of 3 Brms on parcel of land measuring 8,200sqms
PRICE: N1.6 Biilion Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: Redevelopable structures on land area measuring 2,588sqms
PRICE: N900 Million Negotiable.
DESCRIPTION: Large parcels of land on area measuring approx 4,800sqms
TITLE: Land Certificate/ C/O`s.

VICTORIA ISLAND

DESCRIPTION: Large parcel of land on area measuring 10,000sqms (1Hectare)
TITLE: Certificate of Occupancy C/O
PRICE: N1.650 Billion Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: Bareland on area measuring 6300sqms (10 plots)
LOCATION: Opposite Nitel Building on Ahmadu Bello way, V/I, Lagos
TITLE: Land Certificate
PRICE: N2.9 Billion Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: Parcel of land on area measuring 5,000sqms
PRICE: N1.3 Billion Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: A liason Office for Long lease
RENT: Call.

DESCRIPTION: A building for long lease
RENT: N25Million

LEKKI

DESCRIPTION: Inside Shallom Park Estate
PRICE: N2.9 Million, Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION:4brms detached duplex + bq and waiting room.
TITLE: Registered deed of Assignment
PRICE: N46Million Negotiable.

DESRIPTION:Parcel of land measuring approx 2200sqms + DPR Licence
TITLE:Regitered deed of Assignment
PRICE:N190Million

DESCRIPTION: 75 Plots of land @ Abraham Adesanya Estate.
PRICE:N500 Million Non-Negotiable

DESCRIPTION: Plots of land @ Ogombo
PRICE: N3 Million Negotiable.

OUTRIGHT SALE (BLOCKS OF FLATS & OTHERS)
IKOYI
DESCRIPTION: 4nos, 4brms Flats + B/Q`s on land area measuring 4,000sqms.
PRICE: N350 Million, Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: Large parcel of land measuring approx 8,140sqms
TITLE: Land Certificate (Private Sale)

DESCRIPTION: Parcel of land on area measuring 2000sqms
TITLE: Land Certificate
PRICE: N670 Million.

DESCRIPTION: Parcel of land measuring 2,950sqms + approved plan of filling station
PRICE: N155,000/sqms

VICTORIA ISLAND
DESCRIPTION: 4brms detached house + 2rms B/Q within a serviced Estate.
LOCATION: Atlantic Beach Estate Victoria Island Extension, Lagos.
TITLE: Deed of AssignmentPRICE: N125 Million Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: 4brms semi-detached house + 2rms B/Q within a serviced Estate.
LOCATION: Atlantic Beach Estate Victoria Island Extension, Lagos.
TITLE: Deed of Assignment
PRICE: N140 Million Negotiable.

DESCRIPTION: 2Wings of 4 Brms Duplex + 2 Rms BQ on land measuring 1,380sqms
PRICE: N720 Million Negotiable.

LUXURY APARTMENTS WITH MORTGAGE FACILITIES

DESCRIPTION:2 terrace town houses of 4brms + bq each and facilities like swimming pool, C.C.T.V Camera, Recreational areas,water treatment, Securities etc.
LOCATION:Pine grove, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island extension.
TITLE:Registered deed of Assignment.
PRICE:N100Million.

DESCRIPTION:4 units of terrace houses of 3brms + swmming pool, C.C.T.V Camera, Recreational areas, water treatment, and securities.
LOCATION:Dide-Olu Estate, Oniru area, Victoria Island extension.
TITLE:Registered deed of assignment.
PRICE:N90Million

DESCRIPTION:1 unit of 3brms flat + 1 bq ensuite
TITLE:Registered deed of Assignment
PRICE:N45Million

DESCRIPTION:Parcel of land measuring 815sqms
TITLE:Certificate of Occupancy
PRICE:N70Million

4 Units of 4 bedroom flat within a serviced estate at Arepo town, Ogun state, 5 minutes drive from Ojodu Berger Lagos.Price: N13Million/unit (Negotiable)Interested? Call +2348035687824 OR +2347026389741.

Functional Filling Station available for sale along Lekki-Epe express way.Price N650Million (Negotiable)Interested?

4 units of 4 bedrooms duplexes @ Lekki phase 1.(Distressed sales)Prices from 45Million Naira.

Functional Filling Station available for sale along Lekki-Epe express way.Price N650Million (Negotiable).

HOT LETTINGS/LEASE @ PRIME LOCATIONS
Various terrace town houses, terrace, detached, semi-detached houses and luxury Flats (ensuite) plus facilities, gym, swimming pool, water treatment, securities, etc. for letting/lease.
Ikoyi: Banana island, Park view,old ikoyi, Osborne phase 1, Victoria Island and Lekki
Price Negotiable

NOTE:Please, all prices are quoted in Nigeria currency(Naira).
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by hbrednic: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2009
dafidixone:

The Law I still feel strongly that if you are targeting people abroad as your clients you can do it in an unbiased way. You are trying to deform other people's character to exornorate your, self that is not good eneough. Another angle to this is that you make the world to see reputable agents and investors in real estate in Nigeria as fake. I am not an agent but you(Lawyer is) are one. It is unprofessional to use incomplete information to lure the mind of people.

I am not objecting to your use of Digital Camera but use it objectively.

there is also something I want you to learn today in business, getting you buyer ready before commiting more capital into a project is a wise means of minimising risk. The fact that you saw all those properties uncompleted has not in any way suggested fraud.
Try and read Kiyosaky Book "Rich Daddy Poor Daddy" you will get more understanding about real estate business.

Apart from that: it is unethical for a Lawyer to act the way you do. Lawyers I know as people who can articulate point in a convinsive way.

You would have make more meaning if you start your pictures from the known to unknown.

uncompleted ke lets not be decieving ourselves,most of the so called estates are nothing but bush and jungle grin
the lawyer has done his part,its left 4 the agents to provide the pics of the estates they are marketing to disprove the lawyer.
some good agents here has done that,while others are hidden under the gguise of conspiracy theory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / Welcome To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.