Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About (45260 Views)

(pictures) Dont Miss This!! House For Quick Sale Near Trade Fair. / Logic To Use In Buying Land From Omo-onile In Mowe And Ofada Area / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by lawyer(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2009
@Scopido

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You really must be a very bitter person in real life! I know your trying your best to make me exchange words with you so you can brag that you can argue too so therefore you are fit to go to lawschool! grin

I wont dignify your prescence and more especially, if you dislike me so much for posting the pics of Mowe/Ofada, you can counter that back by posting your own pics to disprove me! (Me thinks i have finally gotten an Obsessed Stalker because i have spoilt business for him personally and i hope it stays that way! Psycho! ) grin

If your finding it hard to take pictures, tell us now so that we all contribute money for you to buy a $2 Camera Phone to snap something at least! Listening to all your drivel and codswallop about me is getting a little bit boring now, dont you think ?

P:S: Whenever i am ready to advertise a property for sale on Nairaland , i will show you the proper way its being done so you can learn from it! Until then, continue your Infernal dross to entertain us! grin NL Property is in need of a little Comedy!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by estateman: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] [b]"We Can't Vouch For 70% Of Developers In Mowe/ofada: Ogun "[/[/b]font]

From Nigeria Punch news paper of Monday 24th August 2009.

Out of the 30% they can vouch for in Mowe Oada, 25% is located along Papalanto / Ishagamu road.
I want to inform the viewers of Lawyers thread
Pictures Don’t Lie: The Real Mowe and Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About
and the prospective buyers of any of the estate in the axis to use their discretions in investing their money in Mowe Ofada, buy the vissible ones that are working on their site with good title documents
Mowe land has come to stay, and its real, if govt can vouch for some developers in the area,it shows the reality of the area,from the lawyers pictures you can see some estate development in progress, Rome is not build in a day, they say.

Some estate is with C of O title, approved layout from land bureau, approved survey from Ogun State Government. Even those that have not collected but have it in processing have the No to verify fro the land bureau.

MAYFLOWER GARDEN OFADA IS STILL SELLING FAST FOR N580,000 plot with discount,installmental may be reduce latter but for now N35,000 monthly installment for 19 months with bal of N15,000 to complete it as N680,000 price for a plot.

For more info call femi 08033834432
mayflowerestate@yahoo.com
www.mayflowerestate.com
work in pogress

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by estateman: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
more pictures still coming,promise to post more picture as work is in progress.
Mayflower Garden commence the development of prototype bungalows for sale
Buy,pay outright and get your allocation

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by dredone: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
The approved Layout scheme of Denaro Properties Ltd(Mayflower Gardens)
Pay outright and get immediate allocation visit our offc to site other documents also free site inspection to see the level of work progress call 08039777896 for more info.

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2009
chaircover:

Having gone back to read all the posts again, I have come to the conclusion that here are 2 types clients who may be interested in this area

Client number 1 - The ones like Dafidixone who are investors; they buy land walk away and wait for it to appreciate, sell and make a tidy profit and off go off to the next jungle area.

This kind of investor will almost always make money unless of course he leaves it too late and the area becomes sought after and someone else starts building on the land; in which case there is in trouble because land dispute is not something to be joked with, but I am sure no good investor will be too far away from his investment so that shouldn't happen.

Client number 2 - These are the ones who live in Diaspora who want to build a property on Nigeria but probably haven't got people they can trust to buy land for them on their behalf or just choose not to use family members to carry our the assignment. I note that most of the adverts for these estates are aimed towards this type of client and this is where the problem lies; most are still prototypes.

So in a nutshell, if you are prepared to sit tight and wait until the prices increase, then these areas may be for you, but if you are retiring in December and want to quickly build a property that you want to live in, then maybe these are not the areas for you just yet.

Ah ha, I have always thought those peeps in diaspora didn't have a braincell to rub together and were dumb as dodo's, now this confirms it tongue grin grin
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2009
lawyer:

Okay let me break this down as swiftly as Possible.

I have refused to comment on this topic so as to give all parties involved a sense of belonging to criticize, comment, scream, support, argue for and provide evidence to contradict my posts, but so far so good, all i see and here is that i am biased in my research that i skipped some and added some to encourage some particular estates and put down some particular estates.  undecided

I have recieved threats both real and imaginary via email and through phone calls from so many faceless people who i assume are either Investors, Estate Agents or Land Speculators trying to coerce me to retract my post, remove the pictures and endorse the Mowe/ Ofada Scheme. Well i have got news for you! You cannot shake my resolve with empty threats to scare me. You have to try harder than that because i am not moved.

The post is the simplest post i have done and all you need to do is argue in the affirmative to prove i was lying or being biased by posting pictures of the so called estates i skipped or doctored to give a dog a bad name.

We live in a democracy and it simply means that everybody has his or her say and Nairaland is no exception whether good or bad, vent out your anger, frustrations, joys, happiness etc.  For example one Minute Lukman 101 is Praising me for doing a good job by helping people avoid being scammed through land deals and with the same tongue in cheek manner accuses me of being biased grin.

So far so good, Lukman has done something way above any other Faceless Agent on Nairaland and beyond which is Post Pictures to counter my previous posts that nothing is being done in that place. smiley

With this at least people can safely assume that Mainland Gardens in Up and Running and its left for subscribers to inquire more about it because they have a right to know more.

The rest who just come here to spew dross and drivels about how developed the place is and i am spoiling business should take a cue from Lukman here. Even though he criticized me thoroughly, my job as the Moderator on this Forum is not to take sides but to give people an opportunity to air their views. This is a forum where everybody has a right to say their mind and for posts and posters to be proved wrong. 

If you think your estate from a plethora of Estates there has been wrongly criticized, it is up to the Estate Owners to refute that allegation with all sorts of Evidence to back it up and allow willing, previous and future subscribers comment on the validity of it.

All i am concerned about is that for years, the Mystery of The Mowe/ ofada lands for sale has being so shrouded in secrecy. People have paid for lands, but they havent gotten the lands, they were promised lands within a specific time but it hasnt materialized for months even running into years, Agents are Marketing the place to be a replica of heaven but refuse to tell the prospective subscribers that it is a growing environment that requires patience and subscibers should be patient. Monies have exchanged hands but no head or tail about the paper trail of the money can be found. Nobody is telling the Subscribers the history of their property title but expect people to just pay. You promise them bore hole, good roads, light, etc but none can be found and you expect everything to be Business as Usual without people talking about it? angry

[s]Most of the people i am trying to protect here are people that are based abroad and in Nigeria that have no eyes and ears to know what is happening and how the property market operates and rely on only what the Estate Agents tell them[/s]. I am sure the Estate Agents themselves will do everything possible to do a thorough search before they buy any property whether in Zamfara or Ebonyi state but when it comes to the Estates of Mowe Ofada, its all hush hush! and Subscribers are on their own undecided

If you can come out like Lukemon here  or H$L Broker etc to show evidence why people should deal with you, what then is the problem? Just provide evidence that your not among the dodgy ones and i trust Nairalanders will do the right thing to do business with you once they conclude their search. But dont expect me to start running from pillar to post to start endorsing one estate over the other one. Stop speaking in Vaccum and post pictures to tell people that Your Estate doesnt lie and you are a trustworthy Property company and stop using me as an excuse for your failures if any!

This is not about you skipping some parts, it is just that you are biased end of. All you have done is managed to tarnish every agent with the same bad brush, and then leaving Nairalanders baying for their blood to come out and defend themselves and clear their name, whereas the law is supposed to be "one is innocent till proven guilty" undecided

And how do you expect this peeps to bother to come and have an intelligent debate with you to practise the democracy you are preaching and to defend themselves, and for those of us with slightly different opinion to yours, if you have already deemed what we have said on this thread and what we are still gonna say as dross and drivel and codswollop and that we are bitter and we are condemning you because we are disgruntled undecided O ga o undecided

Hope you don't deem this as a critique of your role as a Moderator but as an opportunity for me to air my views as a member of Nairaland as you intoned earlier cool

lawyer:

@Ogumoye

This is very uncalled for and i doubt if i as the moderator or the site Administrator  has ever Censored your posts or that of others on the property Forum. Despite all the criticisms and Insults i have recieved on this thread, have i deleted one post which sounds crass or rude to me? Its a discussion Blog and people are entitled to their Opinion. The Nairaland Moderating Rule are very clear and explicit and i havent seen anywhere it is written that dissenting views are to be deleted and banished. I will appreciate it if you retract that particular statement because nobody can buy me or rent me out to carry out a sinister situation when there is none for an advert.

I know this is adddressed to Ogunmoye, but why didn't you exercise the same restraint the first time I ever posted in this section and you went off on one on me, not only deleting my post airing my dissenting opinion, but yanking off the thread to the recycle bin because you felt it questioned your authority, I still have the P and posts if you have forgotten undecided

Not trying to call you out or anything but just to gently remind you that we are all infallible beings and can sometimes unwittingly allow our emotion to lead/overcome us, so abeg temper justice with mercy and let us all get along nicely biko cool
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2009
Right back to the manuscript.

When I stumbled on this Mowe/Ofada thing, all I did was read 2 threads from 2 random agent and if i could get this much information from the threads, I wonder why it should be rocket science to others undecided

From my perusal of just the two threads, I was able to deduce:

* that MOWE/OFADA is located along Papalanto and in close proximity to Shagamu Express Road/Ofada Road/Ofada-Papalanto/Ofada-Sagamu/Ofada-Mosadomi. I have only lived in Naija my entire life for a cummulative period of 3 years and was in my early teens, so this is still all Greek to me too smiley

* that after purchasing these landed properties, one would either be given a "Deed of Sublease", or "Deed of Assignment" or a "C of O" which i think means that not everyone will be able to get a C of O outrighty when they purchase the land and should investigate further before parting with their cash unless they want to be like the proverbial fool and his money who are soon parted lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

* that one would have to pay for a title containing a Survey Plan costing N50,000 and Legal Documents for N25,000.

* that these properties were all about 20-30 mins from the Old Tollgate, 12 mins drive from the Redemption Camp, 10-15 mins from Mowe Junction, and in close proximity to Cetep City University, KICC University, Trinity International School, Obat Oil Site, Zenon Oil Site, Gas Station Site, Chrisland University, Calway University, Universal Steel, Shomolu LGA, MOD Co-op, Employer's Corp, SMARC etc and was due a Shoprite and a new Rail Project because of some joint partnership "thingymabob" to make it a URBAN MEGACITY and costs from N400k upwards.

* that those located close to Oregun, Alausa, Berger, Deeper Life Main Entrance, Redeemer's University, MFM Camp, Afribank, New Computer Village, etc such as Diamond Estate costs more from N900k upwards.

* that there were over 50 Estates in that vicinity, namely;

Masters Golden City Phase I - IV ~ from N350k/plot (Phase IV), directly behind Phase III and sharing the same entrance, N3.5m/One Bed Bungalow, N4.5m/Two Bed Bungalow, N6.8m/Three Bed Bungalow, N15m/Five Bed Bungalow

Beverly Hills Estate ~ Price similar to the above

IFT Coop Estate ~ land from N600k, Bungalow from N3m

Mainland Garden ~ land from N600k, was N250k in August 2006

Mainland Park ~ fr N600k

Golden Heritage Estate ~ fr N700k

Mayflower Garden ~ fr N600k

Hallmark Estate ~ fr N850k

Eden's Park

Sherryview Garden ~ fr N1m

Palm Garden ~ fr N800k

Richfield Estate ~ fr N600k

Livingspring Estate

Prime Estate Phase I and II ~ fr N1m/N800k

Cornerstone Estate

Royal Value Estate

Dove Estate ~ fr N550k

Honeyland Estate

Union Home Staff Coop Estate

Maranatha Garden Phase I and II ~ fr N550k/N400k

Unilag Coop Estate

City Garden Estate ~ fr N450k

Noah Pavillion Estate

Sky Garden City ~ fr N850k

Upcoming Home ~ fr N550k

Yotomi Estate

Wendy Park Court ~ fr N500k, Bungalow fr N3m

Wendy Park Estate ~ same as above

Covenant Garden City Phase I and II ~ N750k/N400k

Evermore Estate ~ fr N750k

Flourish Park Estate ~ fr N450k

Royal Life Estate

Garden of Eden ~ fr N600k

and also these some of which are located directly along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway and just 10 mins drive to Berger;

Coda Greenview Estate ~ fr N1m

New Dawn Estate ~ fr N1.5m

Wisdomland Estate Phase I and II ~ fr N450k

Cool Estate

Diamond Estate Phase I - III ~ fr N1.2m/N650k/N600k

Emerald Estate ~ fr N999k

Ever Rich Estate ~ fr N600k

City Garden ~ fr N600k

Richfield Estate

Graceland Estate

Discovery Garden

Gateway City Development Home

Havillah Estate

Lorex Garden Estate

Magboro Phase II Estate

County City Estate

Good Sherperd Estate

Olive Estate

I had to concede and stop at this junction because my brain had started to hurt and I stopped counting at around 50 before I did further damage to my brain embarassed embarassed embarassed The prices quoted above are for Residential land so obviously those lands earmarked for commercial purposes would cost a lot more. Apart from already supplying pictures of these development in varying stages so that buyers could see what they were paying for, H&L Properties even went beyond the call of duty by providing maps of where some of these Estates were located so it is grossly unfair to him and a handful of the other good agents on NL to be tarred with the same brush as was done by this "sensationalist" topic and then have to come here and defend themselves, instead of going about their way attending to their businesses sad

Anyone with any idea of the up-to-date prices and those I missed out can feel free to do so . . .
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2009
Duplicate post - Blame spambot  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2009
Post replicated, again lets blame spambot tongue
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by abbs: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hi Lawyer,

Thanks for the pics, do you know about olive estate Ofada? www.oliveestate.com. They're also advertising their Lekki FTZ Estate for N3.4m

Thanks
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by sunnyscoop: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Sorry scopido, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Stop Harassing a Mod!, Moderator in deed? shocked
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Lawyer,you are taking it too personal,why did you have to stop Scopido from posting?

LAWYERS post
The post is the simplest post i have done and all you need to do is argue in the affirmative to prove i was lying or being biased by posting pictures of the so called estates i skipped or doctored to give a dog a bad name.

We live in a democracy and it simply means that everybody has his or her say and Nairaland is no exception whether good or bad, vent out your anger, frustrations, joys, happiness etc.

Your governance in NL property forum did not allow what you preach to us on NL PF lipsrsealed

You really must be a very bitter person in real life!
Are sure you are not bitter too? shocked Hope you can not do more than this when you eventually meet the person .
Nairaland suppose to be a free site for everyone, if you keep on deleting people, stopping people from posting into a forum because of the power given to you as the Moderator, you can be like by everyone and it is impossible you will not be critisise.Lawyer live them let them be, the message is passed already.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by hbrednic: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
sunnyscoop:

grin grin grin grin
Sorry scopido, you've lost your forum posting privileges.
Reason: Stop Harassing a Mod!, Moderator in deed? shocked
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Lawyer,you are taking it too personal,why did you have to stop Scopido from posting?

LAWYERS post
Your governance in NL property forum did not allow what you preach to us on NL PF lipsrsealed
Are sure you are not bitter too? shocked Hope you can not do more than this when you eventually meet the person .
Nairaland suppose to be a free site for everyone, if you keep on deleting people, stopping people from posting into a forum because of the power given to you as the Moderator, you can be like by everyone and it is impossible you will not be critisise.Lawyer live them let them be, the message is passed already.

@Lawyer,
i will be surprised if you are deleting Scopido's posts.the guy is a yesteryears member of this forum especially in the property section.
it will not be in your interest to be seen behaving like KIN JUN ILL or CASTRO angry.the forum should be 100% democratic.
their should no unneccessary show of power here.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by marmaduke: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
Its a shame i am just seeing this post undecided Who are these buffoons trying to discredit lawyer here angry.

There is no one on Nairaland that has been more forthcoming with the truth to help people. Instead of appreciating the man, your here trying to discredit his image and saying rubbish about him because he has exposed your can of worms that you have been trying to hide for ages abi.

I have passed through those mowe estates so many times and i have seen the bare lands there with nothing happening only with signboards adorning the whole area. Whether they are scamming people or not is left to the gullible purchasers who dont do their investigation before they buy lands there. But what is amazing about this post is that instead of the so called agents to try and clarify issues and educate people more on the need to buy the lands there and why Lawyer's post in their own opinion is a false potrayal of the situation, they have chosen to attack lawyer so as to divert attention from the fraudulent activites that lawyer has exposed them for.

Typical Nigerians killing a fly with a sledge hammer angry Was it lawyer who told you agents to continue lying about non existent lands that your offering for sale and throwing into everyone's faces to buy?) Am sure if lawyer did not snap these pictures, it would have been business as usual for these agents lying through their teeth. At least we should be thankful for people like lawyer who would expose these fraudsters for who they are.

Even the scopido or mr sunnycorp chap grin (See reincarantion) sef is taking things over board. I dont know why he chose to attack lawyer personally from the first page hiding under the banner of public criticism and i have read it twice trying to find where Lawyer insulted him first. If Nairaland banned him, i think its worth it because You were taking it too far personally with lawyer. Abi lawyer F*k your wife?

Also is this madam Busy body a Mowe Agent? undecided Na wah for Nairaland o! and all these kind of characters cropping up from no where trying to feel important and intelligent! grin

Anyway Lawyer carry on the good work Jare! For every 12 disciples, there will be a judas and you shouldnt let these online miscreant Judases prevent you from doing what you have been doing for us selflessly. If them think nobody go fight for you, they are Hugely Mistaken!

Carry go my Oga Moderator! Your efforts shall not be in Vain and we look forward to more assitance in terms of write ups to help unsuspecting people not fall victim of people like scopido and Busy Body tongue
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2009
marmaduke:

Its a shame i am just seeing this post undecided Who are these buffoons trying to discredit lawyer here angry.

There is no one on Nairaland that has been more forthcoming with the truth to help people. Instead of appreciating the man, your here trying to discredit his image and saying rubbish about him because he has exposed your can of worms that you have been trying to hide for ages abi.

I have passed through those mowe estates so many times and i have seen the bare lands there with nothing happening only with signboards adorning the whole area. Whether they are scamming people or not is left to the gullible purchasers who dont do their investigation before they buy lands there. But what is amazing about this post is that instead of the so called agents to try and clarify issues and educate people more on the need to buy the lands there and why Lawyer's post in their own opinion is a false potrayal of the situation, they have chosen to attack lawyer so as to divert attention from the fraudulent activites that lawyer has exposed them for.

Typical Nigerians killing a fly with a sledge hammer angry Was it lawyer who told you agents to continue lying about non existent lands that your offering for sale and throwing into everyone's faces to buy?) Am sure if lawyer did not snap these pictures, it would have been business as usual for these agents lying through their teeth. At least we should be thankful for people like lawyer who would expose these fraudsters for who they are.

Even the scopido or mr sunnycorp chap grin (See reincarantion) sef is taking things over board. I dont know why he chose to attack lawyer personally from the first page hiding under the banner of public criticism and i have read it twice trying to find where Lawyer insulted him first. If Nairaland banned him, i think its worth it because You were taking it too far personally with lawyer. Abi lawyer F*k your wife?

Also is this madam Busy body a Mowe Agent? undecided Na wah for Nairaland o! and all these kind of characters cropping up from no where trying to feel important and intelligent! grin

Anyway Lawyer carry on the good work Jare! For every 12 disciples, there will be a judas and you shouldnt let these online miscreant Judases prevent you from doing what you have been doing for us selflessly. If them think nobody go fight for you, they are Hugely Mistaken!

Carry go my Oga Moderator! Your efforts shall not be in Vain and we look forward to more assitance in terms of write ups to help unsuspecting people not fall victim of people like scopido and Busy Body tongue

I'm glad someone outside of the loop decided to speak some truths. Busy Body for one derives special pleasure out of pushing the envelope. @Lawyer, Keep up the great job and let's make Nairaland uncomfortable for any criminal activity.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Dynamite98: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
When will our people in Nigeria begin to appreciate truth? angry angry Mr. Lawyer thank you soooooo much for exposing those fraudsters (they know themselves). All they like to do is come here and defraud people ( especially those abroad) of their hard earned money shocked shocked shocked. Please, carry-on with your crusade against liars, we are behind you wink cheesy. EXPOSE THEM cheesy. What is wrong in what Mod has done by showing us the pictures of the so called estates. He was only letting us know what we are/ or about to get into. He didn't write anywhere that we shouldn't buy. Some people may want to buy now and wait, and some might want to build immediately.

I believe this is a forum for adults, I wonder why some act like grade school kids here, simply put omotas. Must people act like street boys and girls to get their points accross to Lawyer for just doing his job? Naija we hail thee. They say by their fruits you shall know them, Busy-body ( as your name implies) and Scopido, how did you get to this forum? It's a faceless forum quite alright, this forrum is for people with prospective minds, sharing and revealing prospective information with one another. It's not for agbero mindset people like you!!! Go find your level elsewhere, or you stay quietly and learn from the men/ women with integrity here. Mr. Moderator, please continue to protect the inerest of the vulnerable grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2009
And yes the Moderator is only doing his job, but does it warrant him calling people like bitter, disgruntled, and deeming their stance dross, drivel and codswollop, what happened to his "everyone has a right to a dissenting opinion" stance undecided No one has said there is anything wrong in what the Lawyer is trying to put out there, but this website has a reputation to protect and if the agents who on here already bend over backwards to provide for their clientele, why spoil business for them by tarnishing their image and labelling them with the same bad brush undecided I am abroad too and if I can get all the information I got on Nairaland without speaking to any agent, what stops those from overseas too doing the same research, HENCE THE REASON I SAID ANYONE WHO LOOSES MONEY IN THIS DAY AND AGE WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE TO MAN OUT THERE IS SIMPLY A FOOL lipsrsealed

About 3-5 Agents advertise Mowe/Ofada properties on this forum, a cursory search would find that 4 of them have really done their homework dilligently and anyone that is still stuck and needs further advise is always welcome to call them, so what is the beef about undecided This was some of the pictures I came across during my research, and if you check the dates of their posts, you would see that these information preceeds LAWYER'S  own, and some of these links too also shows which of the estates already have C of O's and those you would still need to wait for and what you need to pay to get it ;

LINK 1: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-296211.0.html#msg4183097
LINK 2: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-305132.0.html#msg4295535
LINK 3: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-299387.0.html#msg4223761
LINK 4: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-202377.0.html#msg3165846
LINK 5: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142616.0.html#msg2377110

To all those 3 posters above me, marmaduke, larez and dynamite98, who are clearly lacking in home training frothing at the mouth like a deranged loony, calling me a buffoon and allsorts,
only the Administrator, not Moderator has the right to ban, so if Seun felt I was chatting drivel and nonsense, he would have come down on me heavy-handedly and banned me, he does not waste time like that, so your rant above is moot, because all I am just doing is setting the record straight cool Yes some omo-oniles are the scums of the heart but surely you are not thinking this ones on Nairaland are the type to carry cutlass to redesign your body when you turn up to start building on the lands you paid for undecided

I am sure one of the goals Seun had in mind for his forum is for this place to become a place where people would be able to trust one another to be able to do business with each other and work together to get rid of the bad eggs in their midst, but what chance do they have when they are already being called fraudsters whom should not be touched with a long badgepole, SO LET THEM BE, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING SO IS UNFAIR TO COME AND ACCUSE THEM OF BEING FRAUDSTERS AND MAKING THEM HAVE TO COME OUT AND DEFEND THEMSELVES cool

So live and lets live cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2009
marmaduke:

Even the scopido or mr sunnycorp chap  grin (See reincarantion) sef is taking things over board. I dont know why he chose to attack lawyer personally from the first page hiding under the banner of public criticism and i have read it twice trying to find where Lawyer insulted him first. If Nairaland banned him, i think its worth it because You were taking it too far personally with lawyer. Abi lawyer F*k your wife?

Also is this madam Busy body a Mowe Agent? undecided Na wah for Nairaland o! and all these kind of characters  cropping up from no where trying to feel important and intelligent! grin

FYI, I am not an Agent and whose image is being discredited here again? Those who are trying to make a decent honest living whom are being accused of being fraudsters without having done anything wrong or who? Shior undecided undecided undecided

Dynamite98:

When will our people in Nigeria begin to appreciate truth? angry angry Mr. Lawyer thank you soooooo much for exposing those fraudsters (they know themselves). All they like to do is come here and defraud people ( especially those abroad) of their hard earned money shocked shocked shocked. Please, carry-on with your crusade against liars, we are behind you wink cheesy. EXPOSE THEM cheesy. What is wrong in what Mod has done by showing us the pictures of the so called estates. He was only letting us know what we are/ or about to get into. He didn't write anywhere that we shouldn't buy. Some people may want to buy now and wait, and some might  want to build immediately.

I believe this is a forum for adults, I wonder why some act like grade school kids here, simply put omotas. Must people act like street boys and girls to get their points accross to Lawyer for just doing his job? Naija we hail thee. They say by their fruits you shall know them, Busy-body ( as your name implies) and Scopido, how did you get to this forum? It's a faceless forum quite alright, this forrum is for people with prospective minds, sharing and revealing prospective information with one another. It's not for agbero mindset  people like you!!! Go find your level elsewhere, or you stay quietly and learn from the men/ women with integrity here.  Mr. Moderator, please continue to protect the inerest of the vulnerable grin grin grin grin grin

The same pictures the Lawyer posted is in the posts of this agents if only you can learn to read, and it is those at home who are the "omo-ita's" and "agbero's", you this garrulous, uncouth thing angry Don't know why people can't talk without insults to get their mundane, irrelevant points across angry angry angry

larez:

I'm glad someone outside of the loop decided to speak some truths. Busy Body for one derives special pleasure out of pushing the envelope. @Lawyer, Keep up the great job and let's make Nairaland uncomfortable for any criminal activity.

As for you, Mr I-am-an-Architect-to-the-stars, was it your Momma's money at stake? Was it your Momma who paid for a service and who didn't receive it? Was it your Momma who called shitface and was lied to that the car was on the way to the port, only to come back and confess the car was still at the dealers, only for Lapson to come and make sure the car finally made it to the port? If you cannot answer yes to any of the above question, MIND YOUR BUSINESS, lest I call Negro-Ntns on your behind to expose you further for the scheming, lying, fraudster you are cool cool cool

I don't know why people have to get personal on issues that does not concern them undecided Who knows if he was in on the whole shiz-nit too, Ole Gba, Ole gbe oshi cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2009
Lunatic
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2009
larez:

Lunatic

We know your type, so call me whatever you like plonker, it will not take an hair off my body, and are you done or is there more from where that came from undecided I definitely must have hit a nerve cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by MrCrackles(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
What is going on here angry angry angry angry
Busybody and Larez, i respect both of you a lot so knock it off wink
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

I'm beginning to suspect that she likes me and is very attracted to me but doesn't know how to approach. lol. na wah oh.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by sonety2k(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2009
@Busy_body
Please   don't  be  annoyed  with   larez and co grin                     

@larez

Take  am  easy  now,  and  pls   put  an  end  to  it  nowwwwwwwwwww
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2009
sonety2k:

@Busy_body
Please   don't  be  annoyed  with   larez and co grin                     

@larez

Take  am  easy  now,  and  pls   put  an  end  to  it  nowwwwwwwwwww

Yes Sir!!! Field Marshall, honourable Chief, Prince, Justice, King of Kings Doctor, Professor, Engineer, now Mister commanding Officer SIR!!!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

But, but, but, you are my hero na and I was only trying to be brash and blunt like you, don't know how you do it, but i don chop insult tire, Nigerians hate the truth, phew I give up grin grin grin

sonety2k:

@Busy_body
Please   don't  be  annoyed  with   larez and co grin                     

I hear you Asoju Oba of Japan, so come you are a Field Marshall, Honourable Chief, Prince, Justice, King of Kings Doctor, Professor, Engineer, now Mister commanding Officer SIR!!! and I have been wasting my time kissing that Inspired_m's feet who is just a common GFRN and a mere Chief angry And what stinking feet he has too angry angry tongue Sorry I have to decamp to your camp Doctor, Chief, Field Marshall Sonety2k or what shall I call you sef darling kiss kiss kiss A modest man like you needs a modest woman like me as a wife or what do you think cool

larez:

I'm beginning to suspect that she likes me and is very attracted to me but doesn't know how to approach. lol. na wah oh.

Shior, sorry to burst your bubble, I only date titled men, if you had a title worthy of mention now, you would have to get the Police to give me a restraining order to get me off your back because my own would have been worse than a stalker cool

As for Sonety2k, whether he likes it or not, he has to marry me by hook or by crook this year, and as soon as i leave this thread, I am going to place an order for our wedding cake, go and get myself fittted for my wedding gown, book the Reception hall, the Church, etc and because I don't want to stress him, all he has to do is turn up on the wedding day, what an understanding wife I am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
If you cannot answer yes to any of the above question, MIND YOUR BUSINESS, lest I call Negro-Ntns on your behind to expose you further for the scheming, lying, fraudster you are

And I am still waiting for your hero Negro_NTS to come back to apologize. He has obviously checked to know that I stated facts. It doesn't matter how much money you have, you still can't have a "Larez" home to belong on that level. tongue Eat your heart out now. lol My challenge to Negro_Nts still stands and he never came back to refute my statements, Bring him on. Just because i be Naija no mean sey levels no get levels.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2009
larez:

And I am still waiting for your hero Negro_NTS to come back to apologize. He has obviously checked to know that I stated facts. It doesn't matter how much money you have, you still can't have a "Larez" home to belong on that level. tongue Eat your heart out now. lol My challenge to Negro_Nts still stands and he never came back to refute my statements, Bring him on. Just because i be Naija no mean sey levels no get levels.

Hmmn, you are putting a lot at stake here, are you sure of what you are saying? Sure that you can stand up to his scrutiny? You berra do a Houdini before he shows his face here cool
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn, you are putting a lot at stake here, are you sure of what you are saying? Sure that you can stand up to his scrutiny? You berra do a Houdini before he shows his face here cool

Yada yada yada, I made statements, he disputed them and said he would check on my statements. He never came back to rub anything in my face simply because he found them to be facts. I dare him to come say otherwise.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2009
Oh, by the way, let me add one more for the hatas, even though I haven't even begun to mention 1/10th of my past famous clients. I designed and personally built Evander Holyfields former business Manager's home, which Evander paid for. Both Evander and his Ex-wife Paulette know me very well. Go and dispute that one too, lol
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by SethCohen1: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2009
I appreciate what lawyer is doing and as Mamaduke rightly said, these people are just trying to divert attention from the real issues on the ground.

Lawyer please dont respond to the Rubbish these people are saying about you. They are just attention seekers. When they get tired, they will leave the thread and serious minded people who follow your very educative blogs will still rally around you to give you our support.

Your a blessing to Nairaland Properties and Dont let anyone make you feel dejected not to continue doing your good work. They have nothing intelligent to offer except to prowl around from forum to forum to case mayhem and chaos so as to distract you. As you can see, you have a large amount of following from people who will defend and fight for you! cheesy

Keep up the good work and dont relent in your efforts. The sky isnt the limit for you!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by sunnyscoop: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
LAWYER VS SCOPIDO shocked
Username: scopido Picture/Text
Name: scopido
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: October 13, 2006, 07:36 PM
Last Active: Today at 11:18:38 AM

Username: Lawyer
Name: Lawyer
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: August 31, 2006, 07:36 AM

Seun,the NL PF moderator and honorable member of of the forum.This is injustice,what has scopido does to warant this,
"Sorry scopido, you've lost your forum posting privileges.
Reason: Stop Harassing a Mod!"
Some of us viewers always like to see all the users post,good,bad,ugly and advert.It is a means of expressing ones mind and getting it across to people.Nairaland Property Forum is known all over the world."A man who brought home an anti infected fagots should not be worry if visited by ants". Lawyer should not worry over all this,i think maturity matters when dealling with people.Mostly when it comes to matter like this when people just speak out with no identity.I believe if we are using our real name and pictures as our username,people will try as much as possible to censor what they posts.
The good work of Seun should not be altered,there are other website,the owners are posting mails to people to start using their sites and someone here is removing an existing member.
Seun attention is called into this and i want a response.I am just a free reader,viewers of Nairaland,i met scopido through this forum and we have done biz together and still friend,i have been following all this tread and its quite interesting until scopido called me to inform me of Mod.action.
I want this issue to be resolve immediately.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by cliveland: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2009
@ lawyer

until naija pple learn to pay fees for services they will continue to suffer the faith of many who have been sold ogunpa forest for lands @ d so called mowe/ofada axis. most naijas prefer to pay an estate agent his/her fees [sorry] to qualified psns there] than a legal practitioner, [would not blame them so many of "us" have cheapened us on a stupid bid to survive] why on earth would a psn buy a land without search. soooooo sad mowe/ofada my asre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.