Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (13478 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Shamstiel: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'd say i'm a pretty handsome guy, and girls tell me so so i have no reason to argue.
but I did notice that it only started later in my life, i guess i matured well idk.
Plus i work out more, eat healthier and dress better than I used to, so i'm sure that makes a difference.
So I have noticed a stark difference in the way i'm treated (remember i live in the US so it may be different for US readers)

1. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not an idiot so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination

2. Older Women - Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention.

3. Assumed to be a player - Women assume you're a player for no reason. They'll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time.

4. Jealous Men - The most women think im handsome the more men want to fight or beef me. They constantly think I'm trying to compete with them, and CONSTANTY beefing and fighting are key. What makes it worst is a lot of their girlfriends will try to give them an impression that they like you so that their boyfriend can fight you and she can feel like he loves her more. Men become more preoccupied with you and your motives and life becomes more dramatic and complex.

5. Being called gay- The stereotype in the US is if you're an attractive well dress man you're gay as Americans expect their men to be simple dressers and not good looking.

6. Attracting useless women - Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You'll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks.

7. Amebor- Everyone's in your business and wants to know who you're sleeping with.

8. Voltrons - You get women that you don't want that won't leave you alone no matter what. They'll stalk your facebook liking everything you do, constantly talk about you, and acting like you're their best friend. A lot of them will being acting like they're your best friend before they tell you their name. You can always find these if they use your name in every sentence while talking to you.

9. Women playing games with your name- lastly, women will use your name to play games. If you joke with one she'll tell everyone you were flirting with her. If you flirt with her she'll tell everyone you guys were 'talking' or 'had something'. If you sleep with one girl, any girl you like they will tell that one girl that you slept with the previous girl. They'll gossip with your name to build themselves up and to tear down your chances with other women out of jealousy.

Cc:lalasticlala

19 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by falconey(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Woa op i am not handsome but this gay nigga boxer007 has been on my ass for months now (not literarily).

that guy in the pic is set no homo, some babes will get cucumber on him.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
lols dis guy na mumu... lmao

7 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
The only thing handsome about a man is the size of his pocket. Besides, are u trying to advertise yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Hadez(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
You are handsome. Oh my those lips shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
HMMM ure right though, iv been called a gay, people most especially ladies are eager to know who im sleeping with, but hey @op i dnt attract useless and ugly women. believe u me if i want to start earning a million naira monthly from various beautiful sugar mommies on my neck, i will do it, just that d younger ladies on my neck are winning the battle. well @op ure on point.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Shamstiel: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Hmmm... Even after opening a thread for you. So you think I am handsome now
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by lewispius: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided

1 Share

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Hadez(f): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Shamstiel:

Hmmm... Even after opening a thread for you. So you think I am handsome now

Hello undecided
Because I said u r handsome doesn't mean I should like you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Leitner: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mehn cheesy grin.

You should be hanged upside down and shot on your left testicle. grin .

It's still understandable if a girl creates topics like this; but a guy?. Mehn,you effed up.

He even said guyz are jealous of him grin. Beefing coz of pretty face is definitely not a man's thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by ulzee(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
aloeeverhealth:
The only thing handsome about a man is the size of his pocket. Besides, are u trying to advertise yourself?
Jealousy no go kil some nairalanders
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by IamLEGEND1: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
nĂ³nsense
next
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by halfricanadian(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
You guys get so much attention you loose the ones that loved you the most

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Lordabas: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Smh. op you have the brain of a 2 yr old. Fuckinn disgrace to the men worldwide.

6 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Maxi112: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
hello saintsamurai u watch that Chelsea match?
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by 400billionman: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
I no fit shout.

Jealous men are real.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Shamstiel: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leitner:
Mehn cheesy grin.
It's still understandable if a girl creates topics like this; but a guy?. Mehn,you effed up.
He even said guyz are jealous of him grin. Beefing coz of pretty face is definitely not a man's thing.

finalboss:

What do u guys gain from being an hater?

IamLEGEND1:
nĂ³nsense
next

finalboss:

What do u guys gain from being an hater?

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by VictorRomanov: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Watch out for: "blessings only ugly guys can have"! Coming soon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Shamstiel: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
400billionman:
I no fit shout.
Jealous men are real.
Bro use a better camera before them fine babes enter this thread wink
Cc:lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Maxi112:
hello saintsamurai u watch that Chelsea match?
No sir but i just finish watching d highlight on tv. chelsea won 4 goals to one and hazard don dey get his form back.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by 400billionman: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Now, you can see you are nowhere.

Travel and see.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Jclement(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
counter thread....spreads mat...here for the comments
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Maxi112: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
No sir but i just finish watching d highlight on tv. chelsea won 4 goals to one and hazard don dey get his form back.
i hear say messi play for Chelsea?
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by 400billionman: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leitner:
Mehn cheesy grin.

You never jam

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Maxi112:
i hear say messi play for Chelsea?
lol messi kwa, who tell u dat one?
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by amtaken(f): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
So many handsome guys in my immediate and extended family. Am not really impressed by your looks.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
amtaken:
So many handsome guys in my immediate and extended family. Am not really impressed by your looks.
WHO ASK U?

7 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by nikkypearl(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
op is handsome.. well, haterz still gonna hate

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by 400billionman: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
amtaken:

Picturez or.

Gerrarahere...
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by killsmith(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Guy, i no go lie...you be fine boy....but you be mumu.....heavy one

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Hello undecided
Because I said u r handsome doesn't mean I should like you undecided
hadez u can form for Africa ooo are u sure u dont fancy this dude cos ur running aftet his thread like danfo undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.