Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (13557 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Lagban(m): 3:09am On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:
Woa op i am not handsome but this gay nigga boxer007 has been on my ass for months now (not literarily).

that guy in the pic is set no homo, some babes will get cucumber on him.
Cc: Rejoiceavl
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Crysallis(m): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2016
9ite:

I get mate, twas later u found out d girl was dating diz guy nd she told u outta jealousy so d guy would tryna smash ya face outta insecurity, buh coz u were too handsome, diz guy started admiring u nd that was wen he discovered he is Bi, awwwwnnn wot an epic romance......next episode pls, I neva see dat one

funny.. she wasnt dating d guy
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Leriebloom(f): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2016
9ite:

soooo....wat exactly u dey try talk? coz dis seem more like inference to me o

i am saying what m seeing even if everyone sees it too.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by slyrone(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2016
the op and that hadez girl who posted a similar crap must be related no doubt. older women dey disturb u? stop the lies young man. this is 9ja not UK. its so rare for older women disturbing a young male. what do u ve to offer her? we ve 2 in 100 cases bros stop d lies. no doubt ur last name would be Linus. after all is said and done, the size of ur pocket is all DAT matters
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Lagban:
Cc: Rejoiceavl
So wat do u want me to do? To start drooling?
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by rosieluv(f): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2016
hifaif1:

What about being a Reverend sister?
wats d difference undecided
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by hifaif1: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:

wats d difference undecided

Nuns hardly leave the cloister!!! They live away from the world. But reverend sisters can actually live normal lives. They can go shopping!!! They can become teachers or nurses, etc. You can come across them now and then. But nuns are secluded to live monastic lives!!!

There is a little complication though in the two terms which you would decipher yourself if you join the nunnery!!!

Good luck, my sweet child!!!
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by rosieluv(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2016
hifaif1:

Nuns hardly leave the cloister!!! They live away from the world. But reverend sisters can actually live normal lives. They can go shopping!!! They can become teachers or nurses, etc. You can come across them now and then. But nuns are secluded to live monastic lives!!!

There is a little complication though in the two terms which you would decipher yourself if you join the nunnery!!!

Good luck, my sweet child!!!
its nt by force prophet
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by villareal15(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2016
@op Not bad
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Apina(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2016
Shamstiel:
I'd say i'm a pretty handsome guy, and girls tell me so so i have no reason to argue.
but I did notice that it only started later in my life, i guess i matured well idk.
Plus i work out more, eat healthier and dress better than I used to, so i'm sure that makes a difference.
So I have noticed a stark difference in the way i'm treated (remember i live in the US so it may be different for US readers)

1. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not an idiot so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination

2. Older Women - Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention.

3. Assumed to be a player - Women assume you're a player for no reason. They'll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time.

4. Jealous Men - The most women think im handsome the more men want to fight or beef me. They constantly think I'm trying to compete with them, and CONSTANTY beefing and fighting are key. What makes it worst is a lot of their girlfriends will try to give them an impression that they like you so that their boyfriend can fight you and she can feel like he loves her more. Men become more preoccupied with you and your motives and life becomes more dramatic and complex.

5. Being called gay- The stereotype in the US is if you're an attractive well dress man you're gay as Americans expect their men to be simple dressers and not good looking.

6. Attracting useless women - Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You'll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks.

7. Amebor- Everyone's in your business and wants to know who you're sleeping with.

8. Voltrons - You get women that you don't want that won't leave you alone no matter what. They'll stalk your facebook liking everything you do, constantly talk about you, and acting like you're their best friend. A lot of them will being acting like they're your best friend before they tell you their name. You can always find these if they use your name in every sentence while talking to you.

9. Women playing games with your name- lastly, women will use your name to play games. If you joke with one she'll tell everyone you were flirting with her. If you flirt with her she'll tell everyone you guys were 'talking' or 'had something'. If you sleep with one girl, any girl you like they will tell that one girl that you slept with the previous girl. They'll gossip with your name to build themselves up and to tear down your chances with other women out of jealousy.

Cc:lalasticlala
Are those your pics? If so i believe u can vividly complete this(great b....a)
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by CLIQBOY(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Well,i'm no where near been handsome So this thread aint meant for me
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by hifaif1: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:
its nt by force prophet
It is by force, sweetheart!!!
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrWhaley:

Ma'am,a quick question...where do you reside??
°•The USA
... °•why
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by ulzee(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
S.m.h
c comment o!
haterz every where,
datz how they also go abt xayin rubbish in any abs show off thread.
op xay ur mind jawe (in yemi alade's tone) MAKE E PEPPER DEM.
if any 5n gal or sculpt guy dn collect bae b4, deal with dat, nd let pple flaunt wat dev gat.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Shamstiel:

What do u guys gain from being an hater?

What do u guys gain from being an hater?

nigga i will post your real pics ; stop claiming another person picture:

i give you 20 mins to remove that picture or i will provide facts to prove you are not that guy in the picture u put up there after which i will call the mods on u

impersonator
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oga fine boy no dey apply to naija concept, if den see say u fine Na because dem think say u get pepper.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by MrWhaley: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•The USA ... °•why
'Cuz the way you type is kinda weird...I have noticed it for some time now.
#JustSaying.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Lagban(m): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

So wat do u want me to do? To start drooling?
lol..
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrWhaley:

'Cuz the way you type is kinda weird...I have noticed it for some time now.

#JustSaying.
°•Kay....Bye smiley
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by marlvis(f): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Shamstiel:
I'd say i'm a pretty handsome guy, and girls tell me so so i have no reason to argue.
but I did notice that it only started later in my life, i guess i matured well idk.
Plus i work out more, eat healthier and dress better than I used to, so i'm sure that makes a difference.
So I have noticed a stark difference in the way i'm treated (remember i live in the US so it may be different for US readers)

1. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not an idiot so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination

2. Older Women - Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention.

3. Assumed to be a player - Women assume you're a player for no reason. They'll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time.

4. Jealous Men - The most women think im handsome the more men want to fight or beef me. They constantly think I'm trying to compete with them, and CONSTANTY beefing and fighting are key. What makes it worst is a lot of their girlfriends will try to give them an impression that they like you so that their boyfriend can fight you and she can feel like he loves her more. Men become more preoccupied with you and your motives and life becomes more dramatic and complex.

5. Being called gay- The stereotype in the US is if you're an attractive well dress man you're gay as Americans expect their men to be simple dressers and not good looking.

6. Attracting useless women - Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You'll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks.

7. Amebor- Everyone's in your business and wants to know who you're sleeping with.

8. Voltrons - You get women that you don't want that won't leave you alone no matter what. They'll stalk your facebook liking everything you do, constantly talk about you, and acting like you're their best friend. A lot of them will being acting like they're your best friend before they tell you their name. You can always find these if they use your name in every sentence while talking to you.

9. Women playing games with your name- lastly, women will use your name to play games. If you joke with one she'll tell everyone you were flirting with her. If you flirt with her she'll tell everyone you guys were 'talking' or 'had something'. If you sleep with one girl, any girl you like they will tell that one girl that you slept with the previous girl. They'll gossip with your name to build themselves up and to tear down your chances with other women out of jealousy.

I totally agree with u on number 3 ..u see most girls think the cuter the guy is the more chances of getting heart
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by marlvis(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Shamstiel:

I totally agree with u on number 3 ..u see most girls think the cuter the guy is, the more chances of getting heart broken and other girls won't just leave ya guy alone some would even go as far as snatching him from but I don't blame them hu no like better thing ......the fact is the cuter the guy is the more trouble and worries u get ...for me I rather stay with an average looking guy than to kill my self with one prince charming. ...abeg I no want stress ...
by the way..ya not looking bad...@ pic oo
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by STILESGANG: 2:38pm On May 05, 2016
Shamstiel stop lieing you are not the one in those pictures....troll

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by OSA18: 2:47pm On May 05, 2016
guy u ar a confused fellow, after using photo editors,mumu #olodo coolguy u ar a confused fellow, after using photo editors,mumu #olodo
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by STILESGANG: 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
OSA18:
guy u ar a confused fellow, after using photo editors,mumu #olodo coolguy u ar a confused fellow, after using photo editors,mumu #olodo
The guy in those pictures is very goodlooking.Editing or no editing.But the op is not the one in those pictures.He is just a troll.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by hibiscus76(f): 6:55pm On May 05, 2016
Those saying he isn't the one in those pictures, are you guys related or something?
It's quite disheartening that people let their complex issues rule them ..sounding like it's not possible to be that handsome..its normal to be cute if God made you that way joor
Maybe he knew and that's why he said problems only handsome guys understand meaning that if you're ugly it's understandable if you don't understand
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Warhawk(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:
You are handsome. Oh my those lips shocked
gay ass niqqa
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by fredagu: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lordabas:
Smh. op you have the brain of a 2 yr old. Fuckinn disgrace to the men worldwide.
that's what the talking about everybody will blame and judge you when you take action just cause your handsome I feel that way too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture) / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.