Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please (1036 Views)

I Don’t Know Took My V1rginity Among This 3 Guys, One Gave Me Head, I Bleed, One / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by CrazyBro(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
[b] I will try as possible to make this brief,

I ve been on the tail of A new chikito that parked in my street recently,infact since 4 months i hve been distubing this girl,i love this girl but i want to make love to her quick to prove to my guys i am d king of the hood.

So all this while i made her understand the love i have for her n hve always asked her to do it with me,while i get a reply that she can only be close to me but sex wont be involve,

Lia-lie me no gree i kept on piling presure on her,bought her expensive gifts n co, take her shoprite n more, 2day i invited her to my house as usual n i made up my mind that it must hapen today,she came in n i brought 45k cash n gave to her,i told her if she alow me slep with her more to come,

Funny she took the money smile and told me she shud go home n change to someting beta n come back, for 6 hours now dis girl is not back,she is not even picking my call,i just feel so foolish on ow i wud alow her take my money out, what kind of change to somting joke is dis kiaa this is painful, all i can do now is just to sip a bottle of Orijin with anger[/b]
Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
One word,ryt? Maybe.... "mumu" ... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
So, how much is fuel for your area now?
Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by fairlyusedpant: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
MUGU

1 Like

Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by crazygod(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ode. Its not an insult o. It depends on how u view it. Ode in yoruba means hunter and it also means 'O O'
Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by omonighoblessing(f): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
I love that lady so much.........she just proved a point!

2 Likes

Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by Buharism: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
anuofia

1 Like

Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by jackobi(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
kudos na....you see your life....my advice keep sipping drink full ground.
Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
.....sad

Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by PureWays(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
If your post is anything to go by: Stop calling her..

Whenever you see her on the street just say hi, don't frown your face, don't smile, just act normal.

Make sure you don't call for atleast 2 weeks..
This will send a bad message to her, she'll be scared and at the same time curious.. Lol..

She may think you are planning something bad for her/or you are just weird(Ooh, Yeah! Ladies love weird)..

The lady is not as innocent as it may seem, cos a decent girl wouldn't have run away with your money like that..

I bet she will buzz you before the third week, but if she doesn't.. FVCK IT! You Loose, so move on..

You flopped big time.
Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by Cutezt(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wawa kawai.
Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
One word,ryt? Maybe.... "mumu" ... grin
Isn't that an understatement?
Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by CrazyBro(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2016
i have decided not to call her again,in anyway i must get my money back

PureWays:
If your post is anything to go by: Stop calling her..

Whenever you see her on the street just say hi, don't frown your face, don't smile, just act normal.

Make sure you don't call for atleast 2 weeks..
This will send a bad message to her, she'll be scared and at the same time curious.. Lol..

She may think you are planning something bad for her/or you are just weird(Ooh, Yeah! Ladies love weird)..

The lady is not as innocent as it may seem, cos a decent girl wouldn't have run away with your money like that..

I bet she will buzz you before the third week, but if she doesn't.. FVCK IT! You Loose, so move on..

You flopped big time.
Re: Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please by rosieluv(f): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2016
lols n aw wud u get ur money back? buht u no wise at al,u allow er comot wiv ur moni

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused On This / Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating / Who Is Telling The Truth Here? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.