Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum (24482 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shares Breastfeeding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Engrpj(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2016
mhiz:
She's a stunner. I hope to age gracefully like she did

with all ur cheerful giving

1 Like

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Junior66(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2016
buharisbae:
oh my!! she looks like she is in her 20's

really sexy...part of the things money can do
na wa for you o. de woman stil looks young but ur exageration too much na. no be only in her twenties

1 Like

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Khd95:
Wait is that adaeze in 5yrs time,cos i don understandsad
a dry attempt at humour or what?
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by advanceDNA: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
Where is lasisi when we need him....this is actually d time to say.....end time grandma.....
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2016
O my God she used so many filters on those pictures to even out her moms wrinkles
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by mightyhaze: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Really,am confused here,..

Is this d adaeze or the mom?

3 Likes

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by yinkslinks(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2016
not money, she started kanning early and had kids early.
buharisbae:
oh my!! she looks like she is in her 20's

really sexy...part of the things money can do
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Engrpj:

with all ur cheerful giving
I don't get you
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by ayamAgenius: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2016
Dayum! shocked shocked shocked
I kept scrolling down hoping to find the picture... embarassed embarassed
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Where is d mum na??
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Controversialad: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2016
And so?
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by lwanibeauty(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2016
neonet:
She even looks beautiful than most young girls in thier 20s. . ...especially girls here on NL

For ur dirty mind...
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by lukaino(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2016
How old is she?
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by marvee(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2016
Nice indeed
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by slyrone(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2016
this woman still bleeps even a blind man can see it
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Tobium1(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2016
Shey na John fashanu been de lash dis woman?
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2016
fellis:
O my God she used so many filters on those pictures to even out her moms wrinkles
Dang grin
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Seventeen(f): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2016
She looks really good for her age, kudos. She's aging very well.

Its good that Adaeze is comfortable with her mums dressing and poses in these photos.... I'm not hating oo... but i dont think i would share these kind of photos of my mum, sometimes 'you are hot' is really not a good compliment. she can still look really nice and sweet in more age appropriate clothes and poses. I would want ppl to say my mum looks 'so young and fresh' not 'hot'.. Imagine angry some guyz are already saying they would bleep her in a heartbeat. Maybe I'm old school *shrugging*.. Thats my own thinking about this shaa. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by SleekM: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Forever young...
Please visit: http://www.lifespotdiaries.com/?m=1
You'll be glad you did...
Happy sunday all.
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by mocute22(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2016
undecided undecidedPls is dat ADAEZE OR HER SiS? undecidedPls is dat ADAEZE OR HER SiS?
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Greenback: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Waooow
She looks stunning kiss
mmmmuaahh...
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by myfantasies(f): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2016
Greenback:

mmmmuaahh...
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Gordieshegz(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2016
that arrogant ugly doe claiming pretty in one ill of a thread yesterday should come and see real beauty...even adaeze said she can't form despite how obviously stunning her mother looks...

1 Like

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by ijebu2020: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2016
All these people dnt hav morals at all like mother like daughter....see old woman dey form after hw many men don chop her kpekus.....anybody in doubt shld go nd ask Fashanu...hisss

1 Like

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by babajay69: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2016
londoner:
Gosh she looks great and has aged so well...

You mean she has virtually stopped time!
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Kaira333: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2016
I don't believe dis. Grandma ko grandma ni grin
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Kaira333: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Atlantian:
All these android apps, will make women look young in photos, by the time you see them in real life. you go run.
unless dat.
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Engrpj(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
mhiz:
I don't get you
Make a wish tantamount to ur lifestylegrin
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Engrpj:

Make a wish tantamount to ur lifestylegrin
Hmmmm, I wish...... wait, are u going to be my genie? grin
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by AdunniIwo(f): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Atlantian:
All these android apps, will make women look young in photos, by the time you see them in real life. you go run.

You speak nothing but the truth.
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by gebest: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Were is her mum na?
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by evesdon4u: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
MILF on point...She's a stunner no doubt!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi, Pretty In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Tours Kenya, Visits Kenyan Park (pics, Videos) / Elizabeth Jack-rich Celebrates Her Husband, Tein T.S Jack-Rich's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.