Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum (24479 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shares Breastfeeding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by winniz: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
She looks stunning.
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Solozzo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Seventeen:
She looks really good for her age, kudos. She's aging very well.

Its good that Adaeze is comfortable with her mums dressing and poses in these photos.... I'm not hating oo... but i dont think i would share these kind of photos of my mum, sometimes 'you are hot' is really not a good compliment. she can still look really nice and sweet in more age appropriate clothes and poses. I would want ppl to say my mum looks 'so young and fresh' not 'hot'.. Imagine angry some guyz are already saying they would bleep her in a heartbeat. Maybe I'm old school *shrugging*.. Thats my own thinking about this shaa. smiley

Best comment so far!! Her dressing is not age-appropriate. Not sure what Adaeze and her mother want.

1 Like

Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Chukazu: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
mhiz:
She's a stunner. I hope to age gracefully like she did

kiss receive the "grace"
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Engrpj(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
mhiz:
Hmmmm, I wish...... wait, are u going to be my genie? grin

As your Lordship pleases.........
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Engrpj:

As your Lordship pleases.........
I'm a Lady
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Khd95(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdaNri1:
a dry attempt at humour or what?
i was gon ignore ur sorry mean as$,but then i think i needed to remind u that no 1 begged or forced u to laugh to it;(
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wait,what kind of granny is that? Is it my eyes? I almost feel I look older than her!shocked
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Engrpj(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
mhiz:
I'm a Lady
Will I say that to a Man
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Engrpj:

Will I say that to a Man
Lordshiplp is for men, ladies are addressed as my lady
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Engrpj(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2016
mhiz:
Lordshiplp is for men, ladies are addressed as my lady
Owk. ooo
My Ladygrin
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Khd95:
i was gon ignore ur sorry mean as$,but then i think i needed to remind u that no 1 begged or forced u to laugh to it;(
grin grin you sound like a person trying so hard to be a comedian. It's not your calling mate cheesy for you to actually be pained by my comment ? undecided
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Engrpj post=45016393]

Owk. ooo

My Ladygringrin
Re: Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum by Khd95(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
AdaNri1:
grin grin you sound like a person trying so hard to be a comedian. It's not your calling mate cheesy for you to actually be pained by my comment ? undecided

how ridiculous could that begrincheesy

get a life outside NL firstsmileysmileywink

nd lest i forget,ve a nice week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Husband, JJC Skillz 41st Birthday With Romantic Photos / Special Spesh's Son, Chukuyenum (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.