Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

An Angry Man's Rants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Angry Man's Rants. (647 Views)

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Angry Man's Rants. by OneManLegion(m): 1:37am On Apr 24, 2016
I'm very angry tonight.

I've never actually been this irritated by threads on Nairaland as tonight. Tonight, I had the misfortune of witnessing what is arguably the most moronic thread ever created on any forum.

You guessed right, the by-now infamous thread by Hadez takes the cake as the most idiotic, vapid and revolting thread I've ever seen on Nairaland; and I've seen threads from StupedInluv, Mamagee3 and JadeKitanna.

In her sense-starved clap-trap, she claimed(falsely) with all vanity that she's pretty and that guys disturb her all the time and blah blah blah. Actually, anyone with half a brain would know that all she wanted was attention and maybe front-page like Jadekitana(who is actually quite intelligent, though quite attention-hungry as well).

I'm not angry for the reasons you think. No.
I'm not angry she falsely claimed to be beautiful.
I'm not angry that a girl who's so dumb, she dropped her selfie-stick on her laps to take a selfie claims she juggles two jobs and doesn't rely on any man.

No.

I'm angry that she was right: an overwhelming majority of guys are shameless. They harangue all manner of girls: from the ridiculously attractive to the sinfully ugly; from the most exquisitely-mannered ones to the most uncultured and classless thots.

Until guys learn the principle of self-respect, vain, plain-looking children like Hadez will continue to bring shame on us. Until y'all stop thinking of screwing everything with drawn brows and fake wigs, they'll continue to make a monkey of all of us.

The most annoying thing is that these guys who jump on every girl they see on and offline are not even good in bed!

P.S.

While I was yet moping about because of Hadez's unintelligent thread, I stumbled across another one that managed to outdo Hadez's in foolery. A supposed counter-thread by a certain Shamstiel.

Unlike Hade.z, Shamstiel didn't lie about his looks: he is very handsome. But he's nonetheless dumb and effeminate. His counter-thread is even worse than Hadez's. Smh. Lemme leave him sha.

My Point: stop flooding their inboxes with PMs, stop acting so servile and p*ssy-starved. Be steely! Be proud! If every guy were like me, girls like Hadez would hear echoes in their inbox, the way wey e go empty reach. I have PMed only two girls on Nairaland: Alienstar and Eyekandi.

Make I stop here jarey, this thing don too long.

Respect yourselves, guys.

2 Likes

Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 24, 2016
True..

But you did exactly what you was chastising someone for in the last part of your epistle. Which way brother...
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by Vinshu(f): 1:48am On Apr 24, 2016
You are just another attention seeker op.

All these epistle of words.. just for some moniker who doesn't give a fvck about your existence.

Besides you have pm only 2 moniker. What makes you different from the others? Nonsense
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by OneManLegion(m): 1:52am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
True..

But you did exactly what you was chastising someone for in the last part of your epistle. Which way brother...

I didn't PM them because I wanned to sleep with them, I PMed them because I wanted an interesting conversation with them and because I was bored.

By the way, I was new on Nairaland then and didn't know how to access different threads so it was part of my learning process. Since then(January), I haven't "disturbed" anyone else.

Do you see the difference now?
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2016
OneManLegion:

I didn't PM them because I wanned to sleep with them, I PMed them because I wanted an interesting conversation with them and because I was bored.

By the way, I was new on Nairaland then and didn't know how to access different threads so it was part of my learning process. Since then(January), I haven't "disturbed" anyone else.

Do you see the difference now?
Not really. I wasnt even talking about that..
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by Julietcutie(f): 2:11am On Apr 24, 2016
all this long note... anyhow ur right
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by MoneypassGod(m): 2:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Op u need to do away wif dis ur inferiority complex.
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by GeniusDavid(m): 2:58am On Apr 24, 2016
Nice one dude! nice!
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2016
OneManLegion:
I'm very angry tonight.

I've never actually been this irritated by threads on Nairaland as tonight. Tonight, I had the misfortune of witnessing what is arguably the most moronic thread ever created on any forum.

You guessed right, the by-now infamous thread by Hadez takes the cake as the most idiotic, vapid and revolting thread I've ever seen on Nairaland; and I've seen threads from StupedInluv, Mamagee3 and JadeKitanna.

In her sense-starved clap-trap, she claimed(falsely) with all vanity that she's pretty and that guys disturb her all the time and blah blah blah. Actually, anyone with half a brain would know that all she wanted was attention and maybe front-page like Jadekitana(who is actually quite intelligent, though quite attention-hungry as well).

I'm not angry for the reasons you think. No.
I'm not angry she falsely claimed to be beautiful.
I'm not angry that a girl who's so dumb, she dropped her selfie-stick on her laps to take a selfie claims she juggles two jobs and doesn't rely on any man.

No.

I'm angry that she was right: an overwhelming majority of guys are shameless. They harangue all manner of girls: from the ridiculously attractive to the sinfully ugly; from the most exquisitely-mannered ones to the most uncultured and classless thots.

Until guys learn the principle of self-respect, vain, plain-looking children like Hadez will continue to bring shame on us. Until y'all stop thinking of screwing everything with drawn brows and fake wigs, they'll continue to make a monkey of all of us.

The most annoying thing is that these guys who jump on every girl they see on and offline are not even good in bed!

P.S.

While I was yet moping about because of Hadez's unintelligent thread, I stumbled across another one that managed to outdo Hadez's in foolery. A supposed counter-thread by a certain Shamstiel.

Unlike Hade.z, Shamstiel didn't lie about his looks: he is very handsome. But he's nonetheless dumb and effeminate. His counter-thread is even worse than Hadez's. Smh. Lemme leave him sha.

My Point: stop flooding their inboxes with PMs, stop acting so servile and p*ssy-starved. Be steely! Be proud! If every guy were like me, girls like Hadez would hear echoes in their inbox, the way wey e go empty reach. I have PMed only two girls on Nairaland: Alienstar and Eyekandi.

Make I stop here jarey, this thing don too long.

Respect yourselves, guys.

Where is your self respect?

You created a thread just because a girl claims she is beautiful?

Listen, dont you ever repeat mentioning me anywhere on this forum again!

Kashin akuya!
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by OneManLegion(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Where is your self respect?

You created a thread just because a girl claims she is beautiful?

Listen, dont you ever repeat mentioning me anywhere on this forum again!

Kashin akuya!

1. You didn't have to quote the entire thread.
2. I opened this thread, not because a girl says she's beautiful but because I need guys to stop ridiculing themselves.
3. Next time I mention you ehn, comman beat me you hear.

Isupa ohimi.
Re: An Angry Man's Rants. by GoldenJAT(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2016
sharp knives are available for sale!!! we need action

(1) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Then Naked / Secret To Real Love (Pix) / MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.