Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims (20558 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / Toyin Saraki's Lawyers Contradict Bukola Saraki's Claims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Seunjungle(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Did I hear that Saraki case with cct or CCB is witch hunting because he opposed Muslim/Muslim agenda?

Why not that it is witch hunting because he maneuvered its way to Senate President seat against the will/agenda of the party?

OP, has hand in #2.5m given to some of these stupid editors that intends to smooth saraki's way in cct hall.

I perceives slaves odour here!

I feel the present of future sellers here!

Bias people are here!

Like it or not: Saraki is gone down politically
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by cleverest: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Trying to be smart by playing d minds of Nigerians. No sympathy for u. We aint buying it
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by HajimeSaito(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pidggin:
APC =Muslim party

Tinubu = Muslim
oyegun = Muslim
Buhari = Muslim

John Odigie Oyegun is a Muslim?!?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by bashydemy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Saraki may be a corrupt man, But his claims about frustrating the Islamic agenda of Almajiri People's Congress (APC) is true.

Let any of their leader come and refute the claim.

Bloody scammers.
I just wonder how some of you reason, Saraki just come out and say he is the one that go against Muslim/Muslim tickets and some dull head wailers take that serious. Can any of you tell me in the history of AD,AC,ACN if they ever present Muslim/Muslim tickets. Can you tell me since 2003 that PMB have been contesting, has he ever run on a ticket with a Muslim? Some of you need to just reason with your brain cos it's a free gift from God.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by bashydemy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Is Saraki no more a progressive and an "agent of change"??... Hehehehe grin

Jokers, When he was using looted funds to bankroll the dullard's campaign, they were hailing him.

APC and their supporters are the real definition of hypocrisy.
sorry he never bankroll anybody campaign but his own campaign since he he is also contesting so get your facts right.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Progressive01:
I hope and pray they don't even respond to it. Saraki has tried everything possible to frustrate this case, from renting a crowd of protester, to blackmailing the judge, to filing very useless motions, to changing the CCB act through the senate, to summoning the CCT chair through the senate, to trying to Orubebe his way out of the court- when all these appear to have amounted to efforts in futility, his last resort is playing the religious card, that which is a "sure banker" for Nigerians these days. cheesy

Sadly, and fortunately for well meaning Nigerians, this particular topic isn't trending to the utter dismay of Camp-Saraki.

Nigerians had wanted a Buhari-Fashola ticket but thought it wouldn't work because they both are Muslims, we even discussed it extensively on this forum- so whoever is claiming he was the brain behind the opposition to a Muslim Muslim ticket is only lying to himself!

Nigerians are not going to fall for Saraki's dirty gimmicks and the media should stop trying to force us to pay attention to them.

You have said it all, as we speak. There is no power in my area going to two weeks now, and all these medias are blind at developments and be reporting TRASH from the pit of POLITICIAN's ANUS.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by princejayboss: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Progressive01:
I hope and pray they don't even respond to it. Saraki has tried everything possible to frustrate this case, from renting a crowd of protester, to blackmailing the judge, to filing very useless motions, to changing the CCB act through the senate, to summoning the CCT chair through the senate, to trying to Orubebe his way out of the court- when all these appear to have amounted to efforts in futility, his last resort is playing the religious card, that which is a "sure banker" for Nigerians these days. cheesy

Sadly, and fortunately for well meaning Nigerians, this particular topic isn't trending to the utter dismay of Camp-Saraki.

Nigerians had wanted a Buhari-Fashola ticket but thought it wouldn't work because they both are Muslims, we even discussed it extensively on this forum- so whoever is claiming he was the brain behind the opposition to a Muslim Muslim ticket is only lying to himself!

Nigerians are not going to fall for Saraki's dirty gimmicks and the media should stop trying to force us to pay attention to them.

Talk for yourself not for all Nigerians... Who the heck, made you the mouth pieces of the nation Nigeria... Dont talk like a drunk fo*l
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Dem say you tiff money, you say na muslim-muslim...what has muslim-muslim got to do with tiffing!? angry
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by TijaniAbu: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2016
dammytosh:
F00lish masses.

They said Saraki stole money, he said it is Muslim Muslim ticket.

So Muslim Muslim ticket bought houses without declaring it ?

Muslim Muslim ticket anticipated properties and declare before Govt sold it.

Muslim Muslim ticket deposited money in his bank account

Muslim Muslim ticket transfer money to America Express card account.

Muslim Muslim ticker killed Society Générale Bank.

Muslim Muslim ticket impoverished Kwara state.

If you buy the Muslim Muslim crap.

Look into the Mirror and see the greatest f00l of your time and a disgrace to this generation.

If APC parade Muslim/Muslim, worst case they will lose. Can that nonsense justify why Saraki should go free ?

Poverty and crumb of bread has eaten deep into the little coakroach brain they carry around.

Go back to your paymaster the fake pastor and pharisee mere vp and let him pay you to sharrap. Cct witnesses that don't know the difference between credit card and account, that did not investigate are the ones giving mere vp fake confidence. Nothing do Saraki, Saraki carry go.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by dammytosh: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2016
TijaniAbu:

Go back to your paymaster the fake pastor and pharisee mere vp and let him pay you to sharrap. Cct witnesses that don't know the difference between credit card and account, that did not investigate are the ones giving mere vp fake confidence. Nothing do Saraki, Saraki carry go.

Dear Alfa Tijani,

I am not from Kwara like you and not everybody get paid to voice their opinion.

I am a professional and remove stealing, I earn more than most politicians that give you crumbs of bread.

All the nonsense credit card and account is the technical f00lishness displayed by ur SAN in court.

In case you are just ignorant and you need to learn. Yes Credit card is an account so no point differentiating it unless you want to defend a thief like Saraki on a technical ground.

You can pay into it and withdraw from it so it is simply an account to any sane mind.

So go back to ur cave and continue the prayer u were paid for while ur pay master gets his jail term.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee / 3 Months Imprisonment For Social Media Offenders - Bill Passes First Reading / Oyegun Inaugurates APC Committee On Restructuring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.