Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection (52581 Views)

Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by lookingfly: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha...I don't want ur gf will curse me boo! tongue grin wink
which gal friend...... Do you know her name?
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by MarieSucre(f): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

aunty read my first comment on this thread and read this comment you quote again...mehn! angry
HERE IS YOUR ORIGINAL COMMENT---
" Ladies on nairaland are teenagers or still suffering from youthful exuberance. So waiting for something like this to happen on nairaland is like waiting for buhari topay you 5000 naira"

HERE IS WHAT YOU POSTED MUCH LATER---
"FYI nigga, I don't curse women. I only go straight to the point and I don't change my comments based on any gender. Know me before quoting me to type shiit".

Apparently Its only one genders responsibility(in this case). /s

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by MarieSucre(f): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluwaahmed:
Ow many of we guys on NL earn as much as an NFL Playa?? Dnt blame d gurls jor, it's jst deir taget mkt, aren't dey ain't buyin ur commodity. Hussle hard, dem go hang ur name 4 neck.

BTW if dat guy wasn't an NFL or NBA Playa, she wldnt hav shouted out. I stand 2 be corrected tho.

You're right. He is popular, that's how she knows him. I'm not about to type out some random Taofeek or Ahmed on instagram search and give a shout out. The risks are quite higher than the gain. If something went wrong. Society would blame me and call me a ho for trying to hook up with him.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by ladyF(f): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol some people go turn this thread to NL hook up zone.

happy sunday domopps kiss

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
MarieSucre:

HERE IS YOUR ORIGINAL COMMENT---
" Ladies on nairaland are teenagers or still suffering from youthful exuberance. So waiting for something like this to happen on nairaland is like waiting for buhari topay you 5000 naira"

HERE IS WHAT YOU POSTED MUCH LATER---
"FYI nigga, I don't curse women. I only go straight to the point and I don't change my comments based on any gender. Know me before quoting me to type shiit".

Apparently Its only one genders responsibility(in this case). /s

show me where I "cursed" or "bashed" and show me the part of my first comment that is actually not true... And hey show me where I typed "we guys are very perfect and all mature"

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by telemapreye1(f): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

please do.... Infact create a thread about it so people will realise how much of a child I am....Those who really knows me off nairaland knows how much of a hustler I am so go and almighty Stupiid hoe hiding under a faceless moniker...legendary unintelligent biitch grin
Nigga don't fvck with me or else i will call d.emmigoddess for you grin
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
lookingfly:
which gal friend...... Do you know her name?

tongue tongue tongue I Bet too many of them ... grin
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by donabassclimcol(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
naso
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by telemapreye1(f): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
I know you a she nigga, chill out.grin

You never don walked, when I had my first wet dream about C, just walk away, while you still can with every organ intact.
Kwakwakwakwa grin
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by oluwaahmed: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
MarieSucre:

You're right. He is popular, that's how she knows him. I'm not about to type out some random Taofeek or Ahmed on instagram search and give a shout out. The risks are quite higher than the gain. If something went wrong. Society would blame me and call me a ho for trying to hook up with him.

WORD
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by MarieSucre(f): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

show me where I "cursed" or "bashed" and show me the part of my first comment that is actually not true... And hey show me where I typed "we guys are very perfect and all mature"

That is the point.
You did not type it. Infact your follow up comments where you could have balanced your views continued harping on how immature girls are.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Eddy2cute(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=Deejavuu post=44989362]The shout out doesn't necessarily mean they weren't dating already. . Could just be her way of celebrating her man...

Anyways congratulations to them
Didn't u read the s/o that she didn't even know his name or what nfl team he plays 4?
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by UIA04(f): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

it is not a must I after your opinion. If you don't feel right with what I typed, then you go along with your opinion. That is why we had IQ use it!
Your opinion.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
telemapreye1:
Nigga don't fvck with me or else i will call d.emmigoddess for you grin

lol. I just know say you be mumu grin

Demigoddess ko, watergoodess ni undecided
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by telemapreye1(f): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

lol. I just know say you be mumu grin

Demigoddess ko, watergoodess ni undecided

I'm not in the mood undecided so shift
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
You'll make a fortune off of that bet.grin

Here's a shocker.

I'm one of the very few who's hotter than Cr7 even. shocked
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
telemapreye1:
I'm not in the mood undecided so shift

please don't quote me again. Like ever again OK? undecided
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
DipoDee:

@KingRex1...with foul-mouthed, abusive, women-haters like vizkiz and co...you actually expect good stuffs to happen on NL?
Tf with the way you guys insult and bash women on almost all threads, you actually expect them to give you shoutouts...

Suprising af! You want Vizkiz to curse their lives out if they show desire for a man on NL huh?

Some don't bash, some just speak their minds nd some deserve to be bashed. Its applicable to both parties. Its doesnt make anyone a bad person
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
MarieSucre:

That is the point.
You did not type it. Infact your follow up comments where you could have balanced your views continued harping on how immature girls are.

hmmmmm...but you know that is my opinion right? (uiao4 said)....
Doesn't necessarily mean I must be right to you.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by lookingfly: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

tongue tongue tongue I Bet too many of them ... grin
let me make you no. 1 if you so believe I have many as you've said.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin why Me? U want some of these ladies will curse me coz ur hitting a foreign grin tongue

lookingfly:
let me make you no. 1 if you so believe I have many as you've said.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by 4C2215131: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
olukuboy:
But the girl is quite greedy.Why an NFL player?Did she not see Nigerian guys who drive taxi,work in McDonalds or sweep the streets?She wants to enjoy.Women are all the same.Always looking for comfort.

Who no like beta tin!
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by otiigba1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
glossy6:

And guys should show maturity too. Maturity is not exclusively reserved for girls. I've witnessed most of you (including you), nusaf, otiigba1 & others insult people freely on this forum for no clear reason. Am sorry I mentioned names or monikers but that's the truth. You can bash me later on but that won't change the fact
oi! Your problem little girl is you do not like what you see in the mirror, it's okay for you to insinuate about others but you could not even handle been criticized, the other time you claimed i am not even human enough to stand aside you. But you are here claiming you are matured. And you make your comments without thinking the people you are commenting about may find it offensive example like you have mentioned me above. You hyporcritical beach! angry
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
PushPlay:

Here's a shocker.

I'm one of the very few who's hotter than Cr7 even. shocked
Oh! Yea?

You gotta put your money where yo mouth is, let's see a pic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by HaneefahRN(f): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
eitsei:
Lemme make a shout out to this Bae of mine smiley Hane.efahRN

Thanks kiss
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by VoteRefiner2016: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Some don't bash, some just speak their minds nd some deserve to be bashed. Its applicable to both parties. Its doesnt make anyone a bad person
I HAVE REPLIED YOU, SIR. CHECK YOUR EMAIL.

VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

www.nairaland.com/refiner

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:
I HAVE REPLIED YOU, SIR. CHECK YOUR EMAIL.
Seen nd replied
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Odunharry(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Ladies on nairaland are teenagers or still suffering from youthful exuberance. So waiting for something like this to happen on nairaland is like waiting for buhari topay you 5000 naira grin
This...
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by dazzlingd(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
nairaland ladies, see your life?
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by VoteRefiner2016: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Seen nd replied
SEEN SIR.

I SENT YOU A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP BUT IT DIDN'T DELIVERED.

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by phenol33(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
that's my cousin chris madu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.