Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia (60867 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by damiloladuke: 7:31am On May 13, 2018
A Nigerian man whose identity has not been revealed has proposed to a Kenyan Ambassador to Somalia, Ambassador Yvonne Khamati.

Sharing her joyous moment with the world via Instagram, Khamati, 38, posted that she said yes and cried “tears of joy”.

"I said yes. I did. I said it, yes. I cried. For the first time, tears of joy," posted the career diplomat who is currently the deputy ambassador of Kenya at the Kenyan Embassy in Mogadishu

Her announcement was immediately followed by celebratory messages as celebrities congratulated Khamati on her engagement. The man is rumoured to be a Nigerian, Tuco.co.ke reports

The news did not only excite thousands of her social media followers but also local celebrities and other public figures who trickled the comments section with congratulatory messages.

Media personality, Julie Gichuru and Moses Wetangula's daughter Sheila were just but a few celebrities who wished Khamati all the best as she took her relationship to the next level. "Congratulations! Wishing you all the blessings in the world," said an excited Julie.

Here are some of the messages.

Mwamvitamakamba: Congratulations baby girl so so proud of you. I can’t wait for this wedding. Been waiting too long oooo.

Sarahmuyonga: Wow congratulations Yvonne. This is good news!!!

Juliegichuru: Congratulations! Wishing you all the blessings in the world.

Sahapaul: congratulations

Leonawambuu: OMG!!!!! Congratulations mummy. Wishing you both all the best and all the blessings on the world.

Mwonjiru__s: Wow. Deep and beautiful moment. Enjoy

Sheila Wetangula: Yeeeey my sister is getting married.

Liversynjenga : Congratulations

Details on when the African Union (AU) African Governance Architecture (AGA) goodwill Ambassador will walk down the aisle are still under wraps.

In 2001, aged of 21, Khamati made history by becoming the youngest person to be elected in the executive committee of the political party, Ford Kenya.

Back when she was just 17, she had served as the international coordinator of the world youth organisation on climate change, engaging world leaders on climate change, at the tail end of the 20th century – long before the phenomenon became a buzzword.

By the time she was 22, she became the youngest person to have been appointed to the East African Parliament. In May 2007, at 24, she was appointed ambassador and permanent representative of Kenya to Ethiopia.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-proposed-to-kenyan-ambassador-to-somalia-she-said-yes/

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by awa(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2018
Serious love for the Naija bros.....enjoy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by amzee(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2018
The guy has just won a jackpot.

64 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Archangel15: 7:41am On May 13, 2018
Naija demons grin

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by mhisbliss(f): 7:59am On May 13, 2018
Is it just me? Or the woman in the first pic is not really the one in the third pic, HML to them though
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Shedrack777: 8:06am On May 13, 2018
so she cried because age is not on her side and almost lost hope and maybe thinking of being a baby mama before propose. well, she is still going to be a baby mama because that our brother there looks very much like some who'll chop and clean mouth. believe me!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 8:16am On May 13, 2018
Make d man sha dey careful abi no be same Kenya weh we dey hear say cheaters dey gum during sex, prick dey comot maggot, bees dey follow hand. Make he take am with care o

Congrats to them

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by amzee(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Is it just me? Or the woman in the first pic is not really the one in the third pic, HML to them though
Go and see an Optician.
Your eyes needs to be examined.

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Bluezy13(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:

It's just you

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by anibirelawal(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2018
SHARP MAN !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Kobicove(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2018
Congratulations to them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Blackfire(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
Thé whole pictures look confusing...
The last picture of the woman is not the same as the earlier ones.
In the other picture she is holding 2 male hands,is really confusing.
Are u sure this marriage will last.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by SeishinSenshi: 12:46pm On May 13, 2018
In 2001 she was 21
In 2007 she was 24.

Does she age every 2 years? Ayam not understanding

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 13, 2018
fine self she no fine tongue wey him for marry Canada woman, na Kenyan woman him go marry.smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by ijustdey: 12:52pm On May 13, 2018
big ups to them......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by swiz123(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2018
I can't count how many desperate-for-marriage pussies I've bleeped. grin grin

Hml to them in advance though
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:35pm On May 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 13, 2018
True love knows to ethnicity... kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 13, 2018
True love knows no ethnicity... kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Authoreety: 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
Onitcha man

We sabi make this kind investment
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by cutebullet(f): 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
Nigerians are you usually more romantic outside Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by zinaunreal(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
Nigerian man finding commercial love worldwide. Thats ma niggah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Ishilove: 2:39pm On May 13, 2018
Blackfire:
Thé whole pictures look confusing...
The last picture of the woman is not the same as the earlier ones.
In the other picture she is holding 2 male hands,is really confusing.
Are u sure this marriage will last.
Take lots of Vitamin A. Your eyes need them grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by miracool946: 2:39pm On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
yeah its just u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by 2buffagain(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:

Thats the power of make up. It's how women been deceiving men since the days of Solomon grin
The last pic really shows her age because she didn't have on multiple layers of that ish.

I really think there needs to be an equivalent of make up for men in this day and age, as we can't be the only ones being deceived.
I guess that's why men lie. It's all the same thing!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by ipobarecriminals: 2:40pm On May 13, 2018
cool embarassed lipsrsealed he is from dat side.Ip..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2018
Gold digger cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Pavore9: 2:42pm On May 13, 2018
Not a case of desperation as some are alluding, she has been married before and has a child from the marriage before it ended.

Most urban Kenyan women no dey carry husband matter for head, many of them who have children and I have been working with for years now, i don't know if they are married, single, divorced or widowed as they just don't bring up the men in their lives in conversations and good number retain their maiden name even after getting married.

Wishing them the best in life.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by StarUp: 2:42pm On May 13, 2018
Nigerian man securing his destiny in Kenya... He saw an opportunity and cashed in...bahd guy!!!

#menopause making women desperate since 1726

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by guttentag(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2018
WHY SHE NO GO SAY YES, Nigerians Are Great People

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by SoapQueen(f): 2:44pm On May 13, 2018
She looks young compared to the "ancestors" that occupy top leadership positions in 9ja.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by jericco1(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
love is blind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.