Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. (33286 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Flets: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
texazzpete:

I again enjoin you to employ common sense.

We had 'peace' some years ago because of the policy of bribing criminals and their leaders with tens of billions of naira. I say 'criminals' because most of them retained their arms even after coming forward for 'amnesty'

We've spent probably half a trillion Naira so far on 'Amnesty' since 2009, and see how hollow it was!

We cannot keep paying people money for 'peace'. Sorry, but that is unsustainable, and eminently unfair to the majority of Niger deltans who don't engage in criminal acts that have nothing to do with emancipation and everything to do with stuffing their bellies.

Force is not the answer to Niger Deltans. Niger Deltans need reassurance that the Government has plans to fix their environment, provide employment etc.

Force is the answer to the criminals that are blowing up pipelines.

#CommonSense

Nigeria is already a criminal enterprise by running a unitary system of government where the component units have not found a unity of purpose since inception.

Vandalism is a crime, same is looting, marginalization, ethnic cleansing, fulani invasion, ethnocentrism.

Until we embrace true federalism, we shall continue to dabble in and out of such policies such as bribing militants. This is not the first time force will be tried and it has continually failed until negotiations brought about the relative peace.

Its lack of common sense in trying a solution that has continually failed at expense of a frail oil dependent economy and a nation in darkness.

At this time, its either buhari embraces true federalism or continue negotiations. .... choose your poison.

Until then, quote me when force restores sustained oil and gas production in the Niger Delta.

NO NATION DISUNITED IN PURPOSE EVER MAKES PROGRESS #Common sense
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
babayinka77:

Someone clearly needs medical attention here!

You lack understanding of the real issue of NigerDelta.

You sure earn yourself a space in trash can!!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by CosmicJames(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmm, e don be for naija. This matter no go easy because those militants are not smilling. We are watching
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Ijaya123: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
keally:
. Who is displaying foolishness here if not the one that pretends as if he does not know that Fashola is one of the Grand saboteurs of Jonathan's administration. The law of natural justice provides that they will reap what they have shown. No amount of prayer, strategy,or propaganda will save them. It is pay back time. They should enjoy. They should not cry.

I will like you to explain to me on how Fashola sabotaged GEJ administration.

Meanwhile, you forgot that if they fail, you also suffer it too. And you seem too be filled with needless hatred. I guess a symptom of election loss hangover.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Tonye,
Thanks for correcting me. Good looking out my brother, I had never heard that word in the Ijaw diction before.
That is the spirit my brothe. i wish Buhari will treat Herdsmen like he is doing militants
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by walezy14(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
tit:

is fuel scarcity a good thing? is no light and heat a good thing? is fulani killing up and down a good thing? let them be your portion then.
Who caused all these? your brother Jonathan. shame on you
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Fuckkkkk tompolo
Fuckkk Buhari!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
pongwa:
its simple..

the northerners wanna protect their oil blocs in the region. I dont believe they are militants, the armed Fulani cowboys and boko niccurs are the real millitants.
Its high time we carved out SOUTHERN NIGERIA

Nigerians are wiser now
Are the Yorubas going to be part of the Southern Nigeria? I hate****
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
popcykaylah:

Which one be tribalism for this matter? Should he allow them to continue to destroy pipelines and oil rigs?and at the end na we go still complain of scarcity..smh
Who owns these oil resources?
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lancasterman:
Some people don't know what the amnesty agreement is about. Those militants signed and agreed that if they flout the agreement by going into militancy again, they will be treated as criminals. Ask them. Thats what they signed. PMB is only obeying the law and following the agreement. As my igbo brothers will say...Agreement is agreement.
Don't quote the Igbos in this! We hate Buhari!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by CaptainBomb(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
henry49:
Fuckkk Buhari!
your fada
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by mandax: 5:38am On Apr 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That is the spirit my brothe. i wish Buhari will treat Herdsmen like he is doing militants

If wishes were horses...

Anyway, the SS persons who have opted to live in opulence as refugees in Abuja or Lagos, or elsewhere outside the Nigerdelta area don't have to comment anymore about the oily issues of the Nigerdeta.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Ijaya123: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2016
henry49:
Don't quote the Igbos in this! We hate Buhari!

Who your hatred don help?
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by popcykaylah(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2016
henry49:
Who owns these oil resources?
Nigeria
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by simpleseyi: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2016
osabuohein:
How many service chiefs have been deployed to North Central, Southeast, Southwest and South South to curb the excesses and menace of fulani herdsmen? PMB is starting a war he can't finish. Nigeria will be brought to its knees if care is not taken. Please continue to deploy more of them. The American predictions about Nigeria will finally come true.

Surely Buhari can finish this war. Buhari fought the civil war and brought the Biafrans to their kneels between 1967 to 1970. Buhari fought chadian rebels to a stand still in the early 1980s and created a buffer between Nigeria and Chad, the Chadian government had to beg the United Nations to help beg Buhari to let them live in their own country. Buhari fought the Maitatsines in the North in 1984 and sent them all to their graves. Buhari has been crushing the Boko Haram which Goatluck Jonathan could not fight. Buhari has destroyed Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria and his fellow Shiites, I am sure than you know that Goatluck Jonathan will never take such a risk.

So, if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow. Hausa man no dey laugh too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by pongwa(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2016
henry49:
Are the Yorubas going to be part of the Southern Nigeria? I hate****
what has yoobas got to do with oppression from the north

ja'ra e naw
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
popcykaylah:

Nigeria
You're being unfair!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
CaptainBomb:
your fada
You're either a product of a BROKEN CONDOM, or a product of FAILED CONTRACEPTIVE. So, which are you? Borne by mistake. Son of a Hooligan!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by CaptainBomb(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
henry49:
You're either a product of a BROKEN CONDOM, or a product of FAILED CONTRACEPTIVE. So, which are you? Borne by mistake. Son of a Hooligan!
once again .. I mean your fada
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
CaptainBomb:
once again .. I mean your fada
stupid poo!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by CaptainBomb(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
henry49:
stupid poo!
yes your fada is a stvpiid sh!t
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by thaoriginator: 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
Jeffboi:
Buhari start the militant in niger_delta. He wants to use that as excuse to repay GEJ against he's bh boys he killed

*modified*. Until they stop looking for tompolo. They can't succeed in crushing the militants
Bad belle is allowed. Soldiers pls kill any Niger Delta Terrorist on sight *headshot*
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2016
thaoriginator:
Bad belle is allowed. Soldiers pls kill any Niger Delta Terrorist on sight *headshot*

I wish buhari himself will go there. Let's waste he's life tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.