Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. (33290 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by tivta(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
lecanno:
The army is incapable of protecting the entire stretch of pipelines and other facilities. They dont know all the apiam ways over there but the militants know them. Buhari govt is making a mistake. He should ask Obasanjo.

Give Nigerians people oriented governance like GEJ tried to do but to me failed in 2 points: not fighting corruption squarely and not killing BH and`Nigerian in NE.

Other than these, Buhari so far is far far below GEJ in people oriented governance.

FACTS. Na wetin i see i dey talk.

Thank God someone with knowledge of history, it is obvious those supporting this move were not around during obasanjo's regime or they have short memory

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Ijaya123: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
ibietela2:

Nigeria

Guy swerve. You're on the wrong lane.

And don't quote me again until you have something sensible to ventilate.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by dancoolD(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Buhari should fight Fulani herdsmen , you Buhari is a threat to Nigeria economy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Ijaya123: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
nestaAK:

Bless You

You're welcome. Same wishes for you.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by arsenal33: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
dubemnaija:
This man is a wicked tribalist

YES, he killed a lot of Boko Haram people from the SS

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by chikel2000(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

Wish you can understand the ripple effects of those vandalism, then you know how much lives is lost as a result of the vandals.
Urz may not be real or immediate.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by tarekamos: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Idrico:
All will surely be taken care of in due time.

Yes o, na one by one.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nusaf: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
tivta:
Can't wait to see how this will resolve pipe line vandalism, something obasanjo could not achieve with force buhari wants to do the same? The unfortunate thing is that the economy will suffer most for this...
Just get ready and be waiting. I only sympathise with the innocent children and women.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Xeedorf: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
dubemnaija:
This man is a wicked tribalist

Where are you,When PMB deployed the same army chiefs to Northern part. Entinically bigot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by higherpower: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jeffboi:
Buhari start the militant in niger_delta. He wants to use that as excuse to repay GEJ against he's bh boys he killed

Who ever u are! no one who thinks this way can go any far in life.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nusaf: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Xeedorf:

Where are you,When PMB deployed the same army chiefs to Northern part. Entinically bigot
Just allow the animals to continue eating their grass. Their eye go clear very soon. This is why they prefer GEJ because he doesn't frown at criminality.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by ibietela2(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

Guy swerve. You're on the wrong lane.

And don't quote me again until you have something sensible to ventilate.

Fashola minister of Darkness to the 97% tongue grin
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by dubemnaija: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Xeedorf:

Mo.ron

Go and learn how to construct simple English - correctly, before you ever quote me
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by sayusuf(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
If Buratai visit dat Creek, na to clear everything standing or not standing, moving or not moving. General Benjamin Adekunle d second... We r at war wid terrorists, from North to South.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by chidozieikeji2: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
What of fulani herdsmen what will he deploy down to middle belt region to protect lives so pipelines are more important than human lives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by greater9ija(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
osabuohein:
How many service chiefs have been deployed to North Central, Southeast, Southwest and South South to curb the excesses and menace of fulani herdsmen? PMB is starting a war he can't finish. Nigeria will be brought to its knees if care is not taken. Please continue to deploy more of them. The American predictions about Nigeria will finally come true.
. The issue of fulani herdsmen is an internal security issue like communal clash, kidnapping, armed robbery. These can be tackled by appropriate policing and legislation. Nairaland is gradually becoming PDPland!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
I am surprised that SS people who live in North and understand Hausa have not spoken up against having a military "operation pulo shield" in their backyard.

Where is Tonyebarcanista?

pulo is an ethnic name for fulani. It is actually written as fulo but Hausa pronounce f as p and p as f, and so it is written here in the way an Hausa would articulate fulo, i.e. pulo.

operation pulo shield is therefore operation fulo (fulani) shield.

I suspect this was done by either a National Security Adviser or a Minister of Defense of Fulani ethnicity. but why in SS, or any part of Nigeria for that matter?

Is there a operation izon anywhere in North or other parts of Nigeria?

There is no propaganda of domination more cruel than staging a military operation in oil producing lands and calling it a operation fulani shield. This is fvckery!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by LMFashions: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Progressive01:
No times for giving carrots to people bearing arms- they aren't rabbits.

Smoke 'em all. Bloody terrorists.

Its surprising dat u have ur eyes on the happenings in other regions but dat which goes on in urs don't really concern u. Face the herdsmen terrorizing u and ur people and leave the ND alone. Shuoooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by HammerTheirPapa(f): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Progressive01:
No times for giving carrots to people bearing arms- they aren't rabbits.

Smoke 'em all. Bloody terrorists.

See the way this one is shouting as if he will accept to be posted to the creeks to fight. Body go tell all those korofo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by EmekaBlue(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tribalistic man...Y he no deploy all plus himself to finally over dismiss boko 1st...
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Festy4u(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lancasterman:

You Niger deltans are lazy drones. Everybody knows that. Only to Bleep woman and drink kaikai be una problem. Na militancy and any bad bad thing una go enter. The 13% derivation, what did u guys do with it? Have u asked your heroic criminals likr Ibori, DSP, Tompolo, Jonathan, Etc....Na to run go panya una know...Yeye

In as much as "Ikwereboy" is not speaking for the generality of the Niger deltans, I would urge you to keep your "trump" shut if you got nothing meaningful to say rather than spewing trash against a people!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
President Buhari, am sorry sir but you still havn't learnt anything about your country Nigeria. They're some people in this country you can't fight... The solution to everything for you is using the military, dss and efcc. You score 0 in crisis management. This country is about to go into another level of economic crisis. Good luck Nigeria.. Am out!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by ubah84(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
if remember the time that militant warn a whole president of this country not to come to delta state tears always come out of my eyes. Never again shall we have a clueless president to run the affairs of this country. God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
And what about the funali herdsmen? I hate stupid sentimental people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Rotimi47: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Something big is coming; make Mama warn her pikin!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Adminisher: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
magmack:
So what happens to fulani herdsmen?
are they not vandals and terrorists?

Just asking

Don't worry. Let them kill Nigeria Delta militants and cultists first. The Fulani herdsmen will get their own. There are enough bullets for everyone. I just love this Buhari. I wish him three terms in Jesus Name. AMEN
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by tit(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
buhari is chasing rat while his house is burning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
I am surprised that SS people who live in North and understand Hausa have not spoken up against having a military "operation pulo shield" in their backyard.

Where is Tonyebarcanista?

pulo is an ethnic name for fulani. It is actually written as fulo but Hausa pronounce f as p and p as f, and so it is written here in the way an Hausa would articulate fulo, i.e. pulo.

operation pulo shield is therefore operation fulo (fulani) shield.

I suspect this was done by either a National Security Adviser or a Minister of Defense of Fulani ethnicity. but why in SS, or any part of Nigeria for that matter?

Is there a operation izon anywhere in North or other parts of Nigeria?

There is no propaganda of domination more cruel than staging a military operation in oil producing lands and calling it a operation fulani shield. This is fvckery!
You are WRONG!

Pulo means Oil in Ijaw, Pulo shield means Shielding outr Oil(against economic saboteurs).
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Adminisher: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
mandax:
Buhari promised to return fiscal federalism to Nigeria.

APC has return to fiscal federalism in its manifesto.

The militants are fighting for return of 'Fiscal federalism.

Instead of restoring fiscal federalism which Buhari promised, Buhari resorts to military force to retain a failed unitary government system.

Every new day, APC exposes its leaders as most dishonest people who came together for the purposes of grabbing power to share profitable positions among the leaders, not anything for the good of the masses and for Nigeria.

This is a lot of English. Let the boys chop bullets and bombs in the creeks first. Let the camps be roasted with Napalm bombs. Let state of emergency be declared in states that prove stubborn. Let schools be closed, work stop and people's careers end for some time. Maybe then people will realise that fire dey burn completely. The time for big English is over. Amnesty is on but they won't stop bombing, kidnapping and raping. Dem nefa see sometin
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by tit(f): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
buhari is just digging the grave of his regime
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nusaf: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

See the way this one is shouting as if he will accept to be posted to the creeks to fight. Body go tell all those korofo. grin grin
Body go tell all those korofo abi? Okay o! I just hope u will remember all these when it has started and hopefully nobody will start making noise about genocide. My sympathy goes to the innocent and helpless women and children.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Adminisher: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
grossintel:
President Buhari, am sorry sir but you still havn't learnt anything about your country Nigeria. They're some people in this country you can't fight... The solution to everything for you is using the military, dss and efcc. You score 0 in crisis management. This country is about to go into another level of economic crisis. Good luck Nigeria.. Am out!

Let the country go where it wants. Peace in Nigeria is not just Buhari's. Let Niger Delta leaders talk to their criminals and deliver them to justice. You cannot threaten NigerIan. Please go and look at what kids are suffering in Syria and Libya before threatening Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.