Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. (33281 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by tit(f): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nusaf:

Body go tell all those korofo abi? Okay o! I just hope u will remember all these when it has started and hopefully nobody will start making noise about genocide. My sympathy goes to the innocent and helpless women and children.

Genocidaire,
you are going to get an invitation to ICC.
do not run ooo.
amir shekau will not be able to shield you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:
Take the evil out of the people and they would act right--Tupac. Until we as a people learn to address root causes and proffer lasting solutions to them, Somethings will never change-shakur.
i never knew i have a fellow here on nairaland that's understoods Pac words d way i do.. Bro thanks, i miss Pac u know. He was a Social Activist to me in a way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by stitcheD(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
bigx:
& Boko Haram is still bombing
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nusaf: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
tit:

Genocidaire,
you are going to get an invitation to ICC.
do not run ooo.
amir shekau will not be able to shield you.
By the time the fg is done with ND, I am sure most of u Will regret ever throwing a stone at govt facilities let alone bombing them. And just pray u survive it so that u can tell the story to the younger ones.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Let the country go where it wants. Peace in Nigeria is not just Buhari's. Let Niger Delta leaders talk to their criminals and deliver them to justice. You cannot threaten NigerIan. Please go and look at what kids are sufferingredients in Syria and Libya before threatening Nigeria.
Who so threatening who? There are many alternatives to this than deploying the military to shoot them at sight! Yaradua isn't stupid and week. Ave witnessed Shell RA gates locked up by community touts in the presence of military men and not a single shot was fired at these youths. Buhari is going the wrong way about this. This is their community and their land you want to send the military to start a war and abuse their civil rights. This is a last resort kind of solution. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by donodion(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
grossintel:
Who so threatening who? There are many alternatives to this than deploying the military to shoot them at sight! Yaradua isn't stupid and week. Ave witnessed Shell RA gates locked up by community touts in the presence of military men and not a single shot was fired at these youths. Buhari is going the wrong way about this. This is their community and their land you want to send the military to start a war and abuse their civil rights. This is a last resort kind of solution. I rest my case.

Guy cool down..na dia land and so? every effort to make life meaningful for Nigerians including your very self is thwarted and you here making sermon, pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, e sef no go rest.

All the sp called war lords in disguise as militant leader..na who dem help?? No be abroad all of them dey thief all d billion billion carry go? abi asari dokubo who went to establish university for cotonou,no be niger delta militant leader?

When these very same miscreants were spilling oil all over, yet crying foul and demanding clean up, you no wax sermon o.

General no-nonsense (call him whatever) is in charge, he has given them more than enough time to repent but they are adamant...sorry na dia swamp and villages go here weeeeen!!!.

When Baba iyabo level bayelsa ( unfortunately) every body later gentle.

This is the perfect way to handle Nigerians as they have no respect for democracy they continually wail about. They abuse every given opportunity at the detriment of fellow citizens. Nigerians are their very own enemies.

Thank God for PMB.......
oya boys..roll in the tanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You are WRONG!

Pulo means Oil in Ijaw, Pulo shield means Shielding outr Oil(against economic saboteurs).

Tonye,
Thanks for correcting me. Good looking out my brother, I had never heard that word in the Ijaw diction before.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by 989900B: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
If you don't want the pipeline vandals dealt with;

please don't complain about 'no light',

don't complain about 'no fuel',

don't complain about inflation in the market,

don't complain about 'no jobs',

don't complain about lack of good health services,

don't complain when you get to the embassy and your visa application is rejected,

don't complain about nothing, just cheer the vandals on.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by banki(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
So it's ok to bomb piplelines and cause black outs and fuel scarcity because we want to make sure The president fails who suffers fuel scarcity?who suffers when there's no electricity?

It's obvious that some people are just sadists

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by frankoben(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nusaf:

So what's ur point? They should be allowed to continue the bombings or what so that u will turn around to blame the president for blackout abi? Noted.

If the president intends to treat them as terrorists, then he should have done same with his fulani kinsmen before now because they pose a greater threat to the citizens of this country.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by dami2boi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

Their time is coming soonest.

I'm in total support of this. all those vandals destroying pipelines and causing both economic and social hardship to this country should be dealt with. I'm appalled that some people can even raise their voice against this directive. Is it not the reason there is epileptic power supply? And the same set of people will rush to blame Fashola as if he is the one responsible for the sabotage.

Some people's attempt at playing opposition is now sheer foolishness.
I hate hate, believe me i do
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by jarmy: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:
Militancy..... I don't understand.

How about the Agatus
The foolish Fulani nomads. ( oooo I forgot, our president is also one of them and the Grand Patron of the Fulani Normads )
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by tit(f): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
jarmy:
Are you a Nigerian?

so you want to kill innocent Nigerians because of oil?
you may find it difficult to sell the oil if it is associated with state sponsored killings like blood diamonds.
iran will soon start pumping their oil into the market making oil market more competitive!
better advice the government not to take any actions that will demarket nigeria's oil!

Nigeria is already at a disadvantage.Globally, there are no markets to our west. The markets are to our east, south and north.

The east prefers to get African oil from Angola which is closer to them. If we start a shooting war in the Nigeria Delta, we add another cost disadvantage of insecurity in addition to the greater transport cost. Yar'Adua was wise like the gods.
The next market, South Africa is to the south where guess what, Angola is.
The markets in the north, forget it! America is a net exporter, Europe would rather buy from Ghana and Ivory Coast. If Igbos who are protesting soon in Brussells the capital of Europe target European oil imports from Nigerian blood oil, it will be tough.

So my man, take it easy. You will not drink the oil or gas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by HiddenShadow: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
tit:

so you want to kill innocent Nigerians because of oil?
you may find it difficult to sell the oil if it is associated with state sponsored killings like blood diamonds.
iran will soon start pumping their oil into the market making oil market more competitive!
better advice the government not to take any actions that will demarket nigeria's oil!

Nigeria is already at a disadvantage.Globally, there are no markets to our west. The markets are to our east, south and north.

The east prefers to get African oil from Angola which is closer to them. If we start a shooting war in the Nigeria Delta, we add another cost disadvantage of insecurity in addition to the greater transport cost. Yar'Adua was wise like the gods.
The next market, South Africa is to the south where guess what, Angola is.
The markets in the north, forget it! America is a net exporter, Europe would rather buy from Ghana and Ivory Coast. If Igbos who are protesting soon in Brussells the capital of Europe target European oil imports from Nigerian blood oil, it will be tough.

So my man, take it easy. You will not drink the oil or gas.

God bless you. let them keep deceiving Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by walezy14(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
bastad south- south people. They never see any Good things coming from buhari
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by tit(f): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
walezy14:
bastad south- south people. They never see any Good things coming from buhari

is fuel scarcity a good thing?
is no light and heat a good thing?
is fulani killing up and down a good thing?
let them be your portion then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by texazzpete(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Flets:

And you think force is the solution? Tell me about that issue that was resolved with force in the ND?

You really think we can continue crude and gas production amidst a war in same location?

Was force responsible for the increase in generated MW few years ago?

Now remind me what you said common sense was again?

I again enjoin you to employ common sense.

We had 'peace' some years ago because of the policy of bribing criminals and their leaders with tens of billions of naira. I say 'criminals' because most of them retained their arms even after coming forward for 'amnesty'

We've spent probably half a trillion Naira so far on 'Amnesty' since 2009, and see how hollow it was!

We cannot keep paying people money for 'peace'. Sorry, but that is unsustainable, and eminently unfair to the majority of Niger deltans who don't engage in criminal acts that have nothing to do with emancipation and everything to do with stuffing their bellies.

Force is not the answer to Niger Deltans. Niger Deltans need reassurance that the Government has plans to fix their environment, provide employment etc.

Force is the answer to the criminals that are blowing up pipelines.

#CommonSense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by babayinka77(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Pls Tompolo send signal to boys naaaa!

A big fish de near net......

Someone clearly needs medical attention here!
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by deluxez12(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Idrico:
All will surely be taken care of in due time.
due time when is it
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by HiddenShadow: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
texazzpete:

I again enjoin you to employ common sense.

We had 'peace' some years ago because of the policy of bribing criminals and their leaders with tens of billions of naira. I say 'criminals' because most of them retained their arms even after coming forward for 'amnesty'

We've spent probably half a trillion Naira so far on 'Amnesty' since 2009, and see how hollow it was!

We cannot keep paying people money for 'peace'. Sorry, but that is unsustainable, and eminently unfair to the majority of Niger deltans who don't engage in criminal acts that have nothing to do with emancipation and everything to do with stuffing their bellies.

Force is not the answer to Niger Deltans. Niger Deltans need reassurance that the Government has plans to fix their environment, provide employment etc.

Force is the answer to the criminals that are blowing up pipelines.

#CommonSense

is it your oil. True Federalism will settle all this problem
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by pongwa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
kropotkin11:
Try it and see. The army has so many bullets in their armory, its a shame its going to waste
this is not a civil war thing. its simply reversal to regional government
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by pongwa(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
caphone:

Lmao yu nd who? Chairman YOYO oo, get a life or better relocate to bujumbura
I will just step outside and allow it play out itself before your ignorant self

by that time, you would v carved out 'bujumbura' for yourself for possible relocation.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by texazzpete(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
HiddenShadow:

is it your oil. True Federalism will settle all this problem

If you think the oil belong solely to the people of the Niger Delta, constitutionally, you're wrong.

More importantly, the average Niger Deltan saw next to nothing of the largesse bestowed on crooks in the past few years.

I should hope that even if True Federalism is achieved, there will be somewhat equal distribution of resources and not a few strongmen commandeering all the money.

But we digress. As we speak today, true federalism does not exist in Nigeria, and the Nigerian state is faced with a band of criminals and saboteurs who are making life worse for everyone - Including millions of Niger deltans.

For those saboteurs, Steel is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nusaf:

Just get ready and be waiting. I only sympathise with the innocent children and women.

ICC......
This is not 1967. tongue
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by sallylet(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lumiere91:
and AGATU?
actually,am nt a surporter of democracy,truth abt Agatu and fulani's herdsmen is becoz d fulani's are nt on social media n knw any means of broadcasting an informations they d 1 killing everyday,hurnting them bush meat.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
donodion:

Guy cool down..na dia land and so? every effort to make life meaningful for Nigerians including your very self is thwarted and you here making sermon, pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, e sef no go rest.

All the sp called war lords in disguise as militant leader..na who dem help?? No be abroad all of them dey thief all d billion billion carry go? abi asari dokubo who went to establish university for cotonou,no be niger delta militant leader?

When these very same miscreants were spilling oil all over, yet crying foul and demanding clean up, you no wax sermon o.

General no-nonsense (call him whatever) is in charge, he has given them more than enough time to repent but they are adamant...sorry na dia swamp and villages go here weeeeen!!!.

When Baba iyabo level bayelsa ( unfortunately) every body later gentle.

This is the perfect way to handle Nigerians as they have no respect for democracy they continually wail about. They abuse every given opportunity at the detriment of fellow citizens. Nigerians are their very own enemies.

Thank God for PMB.......
oya boys..roll in the tanks.

Dem no level waste desert land, Na oilfields Dem go level
Anyway, keep wishing. Let's sit back and see how this will end.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by sallylet(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lumiere91:
and AGATU?
actually,am nt a surporter of democracy,truth abt Agatu and fulani's herdsmen is becoz d fulani's are nt on social media n knw any means of broadcasting an informations they d 1 killing everyday,hurnting them like bush meat.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by successbuchi32(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:
Take the evil out of the people and they would act right--Tupac. Until we as a people learn to address root causes and proffer lasting solutions to them, Somethings will never change-shakur.
yes, true. Talk. Why are they vandalising the pipes? Find out and provide solution that's all. Not to send soilders to go and kill them, that the end they will die and soldiers will also die.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by successbuchi32(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:
yes, true. Talk. Why are they vandalising the pipes? Find out and provide solution that's all. Not to send soilders to go and kill them, that the end they will die and soldiers will also die. PMB in the aso rock reading only news papers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by Xeedorf: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
dubemnaija:

Mo.ron

Go and learn how to construct simple English - correctly, before you ever quote me

Are you on drugs again?
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by keally: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

I'm in total support of this. all those vandals destroying pipelines and causing both economic and social hardship to this country should be dealt with. I'm appalled that some people can even raise their voice against this directive. Is it not the reason there is epileptic power supply? And the same set of people will rush to blame Fashola as if he is the one responsible for the sabotage.

. Who is displaying foolishness here if not the one that pretends as if he does not know that Fashola is one of the Grand saboteurs of Jonathan's administration. The law of natural justice provides that they will reap what they have shown. No amount of prayer, strategy,or propaganda will save them. It is pay back time. They should enjoy. They should not cry.
Re: Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. by iHustle(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

One of the reasons there is epileptic power is that most oil and gas producing communities lack power. Give them power and they will willingly protect the oil and gas infrastructure. The robbery and neglect is unbearable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death / Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Ododo, Diri, Uzodinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.