Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! (8218 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by masseratti: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

U make me laugh... Christians were never the majority in Jerusalem so the Christians trying to control Jerusalem is just greed and unjustifiable. The crusades were against both Muslims and Jews.
And please if you're saying the inquisition was mainly about economics then u need to read more.
lol Yes Jare laughter is the best melecin jare my brother, but You seem to be confusing the crusaders with the byzantine empire, yes Both were christians, but One west and the other east, yes the byzantine Christian rulers massacre some jews, it was purely political not religious, just like the Romans before them, the Greeks, the persians, the Babylonians and the Egyptians.
The Siege of Jerusalem was part of a military conflict which took place in the year 637 between the Byzantine Empire and the Rashidun Caliphate. It began when the Rashidun army, under the command of Abu Ubaidah, besieged Jerusalem in November 636. After six months, the Patriarch Sophronius agreed to surrender, on condition that he submit only to the Rashidun caliph. In April 637, Caliph Umar traveled to Jerusalem in person to receive the submission of the city. The Patriarch thus surrendered to him.
That said, you can see that the Muslims were invaders, unlike the Byzantine empire whom were converted to christianity by people from Israel /Jerusalem, who preached peacefully to them and the ruler constanstine accepted Christianity, not only thar Jerusalem was under the rule of Byzantine empire before "Christians from Israel introduced christianity to them " with that said we can't say Christians invaded Jerusalem, it was their land same as Jews but they were in minority, Christians that is, no Muslims, so on what authority did the Muslims invaded Jerusalem and built a mosque there, when There was none before, they built the mosque on mount temple, where a temple was before.
On the Spanish inquisition, it was a bad thing I must admit but It wasn't only in south America like i tot u were referring to, it happened in Europe too,The Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición Española) can be seen as an answer to the multi-religious nature of Spanish society following the reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula from the Muslim Moors. After invading in 711, large areas of the Iberian Peninsula were ruled by Muslims until 1250, when they were restricted to Granada, which fell in 1492. However, the Reconquista did not result in the total expulsion of Muslims from Spain, since they, along with Jews, were tolerated by the ruling Christian elite. Large cities, especially Seville, Valladolid and Barcelona,.
With that said, my earlier post was referring to Spanish inquisition in south America which i said qas more political, that said because the Spanish Christian did it, does not make it right, two wrongs can't be right, same thing Muslims are doing this days, yes Christianity had its dark ages we admit. Goodnight.

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2017
HardMirror:

Did moses receive instructions from God? Yes or No
Did shekau receive instructions from God? Yes or No.

Give reasons for your answer. Simple

CHARLOE:

Correct Jamb question! Kingebukasblog, image123, urheme n co, y una dey dodge this question?

Yes, Moses received instructions from God, No Shekau didn't receive instructions from the same God, maybe from someone or something else. It is simply inconsistent.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 2:03am On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

So on what basis do we judge the boko haram terrorist and exonerate the people of Israel?

On the basis that the two actions are not the same. This is back to square 1. One listened to God, one probably listens to god. If you signed your signature on a cheque book, it would be cool, if i signed your signature on a cheque book, it would be forgery and criminal.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by randomperson: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Image123:

On the basis that the two actions are not the same. This is back to square 1. One listened to God, one probably listens to god. If you signed your signature on a cheque book, it would be cool, if i signed your signature on a cheque book, it would be forgery and criminal.
They did equally barbaric acts, they both claimed they were under orders from god... On what's basis are u believing one and disbelieving the other? Your bias?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

They did equally barbaric acts, they both claimed they were under orders from god... On what's basis are u believing one and disbelieving the other? Your bias?
His bias is so obvious.
He just believes moses but does not believe shekau (boko haram) while both claim they are acting under God's instruction

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2017
HardMirror:

His bias is so obvious.
He just believes moses but does not believe shekau (boko haram) while both claim they are acting under God's instruction

When shekau performs the miracles moses did, you can come back and ask your silly questions or draw comparisons. And don't you dare tell me you don't believe his miracles cause if you believe the bible that said he committed acts of violence, then you must believe the same bible that said he performed miracles.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2017
annunaki2:

When shekau performs the miracles moses did, you can come back and ask your silly questions or draw comparisons.
What miracle?

Ohhhh!!!! You mean the Jewish stories right?
Ever heard the words "MYTHS and LEGENDS"?

Read about the greek gods and see the miracles they also supposedly performed, read about yoruba heroes and gods and warriors and see the miracles and wonders they performed. Oh! You thought the bible owns the monopoly to such "Tales of wonders"?
Wake up from your sleep. Every culture and religion has tales of wonders and miracles from their own gods, you don't believe them, I wonder why you believe moses.

As for shekau, he would tell you the many miracles Allah has done in his life and in their quest. He would recount the many victories Allah has given them. He would tell you how Allah has confused the federal government from Gej to Buhari. He will tell you the mighty works of his God that has made his group so successful the are the 2nd most dangerous terror group in the world. You think Shekau's achievements are not a miracle?

Wake up

And don't you dare tell me you don't believe his miracles cause if you believe the bible that said he committed acts of violence, then you must believe the same bible that said he performed miracles.

Heheheh, I dare tell you I don't believe in his "miracles"
"History" from that era is not only full of gore and horror with total disregard for human lives, that is besides all the supernatural bullcrap that accentuates the writings and stories of that era, it is also characterized by exaggerations, fabrication and propaganda. Not just for the Zionist movements gains, but the quest for each group to prove superiority; the necessity for such tall tales is obvious

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by CHARLOE(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Image123:

Yes, Moses received instructions from God, No Shekau didn't receive instructions from the same God, maybe from someone or something else. It is simply inconsistent.
What's ur proof? A Muslim will say muhamed did n moses didn't!
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by CHARLOE(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Image123:

What's ur proof? A Muslim will say muhamed did n moses didn't! Only u can set yourself free from this grand delusion!
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
CHARLOE:

What's ur proof? A Muslim will say muhamed did n moses didn't! Only u can set yourself free from this grand delusion!

Muslims believe in moses as well even though they are hypocrites. tongue
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

There's nothing cruel or inhumane about divine judgement.
Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Like I've shown several times, punishment from and by the Judge is not on the same level with personal and emotional vendetta.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
CHARLOE:

The proof is clear in the Bible, it is not the same God. The inconsistency is very clear. The Bible condemns the acts of boko haram and their cohorts. It's insane to accuse a legal executioner of hypocrisy for lawfully killing a criminal.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Image123:

The proof is clear in the Bible, it is not the same God. The inconsistency is very clear. The Bible condemns the acts of boko haram and their cohorts. It's insane to accuse a legal executioner of hypocrisy for lawfully killing a criminal.

The proof is also clear in the Koran. Allah in the Koran has condemned all the disbelievers. It's also insane to accuse a legal executioner of hypocrisy for lawfully killing a criminal.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Image123:

There's nothing cruel or inhumane about divine judgement.
Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Like I've shown several times, punishment from and by the Judge is not on the same level with personal and emotional vendetta.

Allah is the judge and BH are carrying out his injunctions. Why then are you complaining?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
dalaman:

The proof is also clear in the Koran. Allah in the Koran has condemned all the disbelievers. It's also insane to accuse a legal executioner of hypocrisy for lawfully killing a criminal.

Hey, long time, hope you don't run away oh. You're shifting goals. The prior argument was that boko and the Bible are the same and it's hypocrisy for Christians to condemn them. i don't recall doubting or affirming the validity of the koran on this thread. i have consistently said that they are not the same but from a different god or thing. So welcome, i was already there.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
dalaman:

Allah is the judge and BH are carrying out his injunctions. Why then are you complaining?

That's a foolish question as you already know that God is Judge, asking the reason of complaint should be rhetorical at best.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Image123:

Hey, long time, hope you don't run away oh. You're shifting goals. The prior argument was that boko and the Bible are the same and it's hypocrisy for Christians to condemn them. i don't recall doubting or affirming the validity of the koran on this thread. i have consistently said that they are not the same but from a different god or thing. So welcome, i was already there.

Hi, long time. I dey, why I go run away? Same God or not is not the issue. The question is why condem one group for doing what their God told them but refuse to condem another group for doing the same thing which the previous group did on account of their God?

Moses did the same thing Shekau is doing all on claim of divine injunction. Why condem Shekau and hail Moses? After all both of them claimed divine injunction.

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Image123:

That's a foolish question as you already know that God is Judge, asking the reason of complaint should be rhetorical at best.

So Allah is the judge. Because Allah is God.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by CHARLOE(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Image123:

Are u this dumb? If d bible is ur proof then d quoran is muhameds n shekaus proof! Plz, do yourself a favour, go n retrieve ur brain from those u gave it to as a sacrifice/seed. Cant think, no wonder d bible call u sheep, a dumb animal, even a dog can herd a 100 sheep
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
dalaman:

Hi, long time. I dey, why I go run away? Same God or not is not the issue. The question is why condem one group for doing what their God told them but refuse to condem another group for doing the same thing which the previous group did on account of their God?

Moses did the same thing Shekau is doing all on claim of divine injunction. Why condem Shekau and hail Moses? After all both of them claimed divine injunction.

It's not the same thing, that's why. Moses and co didn't go around killing everyone who is not a believer. And stop mimicking me, show some originality.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Image123:

It's not the same thing, that's why. Moses and co didn't go around killing everyone who is not a believer. And stop mimicking me, show some originality.

They did. They went around killing disbelievers because their God told them to take their lands according to the story.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
dalaman:

So Allah is the judge. Because Allah is God.

When a christian says "God", you know he's referring to Jehovah. Stop being childish and mischievous.
Also timing is very important.If you come to work on time, it's fine and can even earn you commendation. If you come to work 3hrs late, it is not fine. Same action, but can earn you a query or worse. If you come after closing hours, you are suspect. If even a bishop or priest or pastor does what Moses did now, even God will condemn him. How hard is that to see? Ecclesiastes 3:1
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
CHARLOE:

Are u this dumb? If d bible is ur proof then d quoran is muhameds n shekaus proof! Plz, do yourself a favour, go n retrieve ur brain from those u gave it to as a sacrifice/seed. Cant think, no wonder d bible call u sheep, a dumb animal, even a dog can herd a 100 sheep

Jesus can heal your frustrations.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by hahn(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
dalaman:

They did. They went around killing disbelievers because their God told them to take their lands according to the story.

He has to read the bible to know that
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
dalaman:

They didn't, you probably didn't read the Bible.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Image123:

When a christian says "God", you know he's referring to Jehovah. Stop being childish and mischievous.
Also timing is very important.If you come to work on time, it's fine and can even earn you commendation. If you come to work 3hrs late, it is not fine. Same action, but can earn you a query or worse. If you come after closing hours, you are suspect. If even a bishop or priest or pastor does what Moses did now, even God will condemn him. How hard is that to see? Ecclesiastes 3:1

So what Moses did was right then but wrong now? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Image123:

They didn't, you probably didn't read the Bible.

Did they go about killing their fellow Israelites?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
hahn:

He has to read the bible to know that

Moses and co didn't go around killing everyone who is not a believer. They lived with Egyptians, Moabites, Philistines, Babylonians etc and only fought when provoked which was the norm, not due to religious differences.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
dalaman:

So what Moses did was right then but wrong now? Is that what you are saying?

Yes, that's what God said in the Bible.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by hahn(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Image123:

Moses and co didn't go around killing everyone who is not a believer. They lived with Egyptians, Moabites, Philistines, Babylonians etc and only fought when provoked which was the norm, not due to religious differences.

But Jehovah commanded the killings of people who didn't serve it na

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
hahn:

But Jehovah commanded the killings of people who didn't serve it na

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Jehovah is an Him. Atheism is not an excuse for folly or insensitivity.If you lack morals, you should not lack decorum in discussing with others.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by hahn(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Image123:

Jehovah is an Him. Atheism is not an excuse for folly or insensitivity.If you lack morals, you should not lack decorum in discussing with others.

How do you it is a "him"? Have you seen it before?

Ogbeni, stay focused on what we discussed. I was hoping you were going to say something meaningful regarding the verses I sent and as usual you did not disappoint undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. / How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? / Are Men Of God Above Criticism?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74