Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,101 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! (8603 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Image123:

When a christian says "God", you know he's referring to Jehovah. Stop being childish and mischievous.
Also timing is very important.If you come to work on time, it's fine and can even earn you commendation. If you come to work 3hrs late, it is not fine. Same action, but can earn you a query or worse. If you come after closing hours, you are suspect. If even a bishop or priest or pastor does what Moses did now, even God will condemn him. How hard is that to see? Ecclesiastes 3:1
Your analogy is off. Going to work is a good thing. So someone coming late to work is only wrong by being late. Killing is not comparable to going to work. It is like you saying moses killed early and shekau is killing late. Both remain murders.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by CHARLOE(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Image123:

Yes, that's what God said in the Bible.
Its obvious u can't reason, y I advised u to retrieve ur brain Where u dumped it
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
hahn:

How do you it is a "him"? Have you seen it before?

Ogbeni, stay focused on what we discussed. I was hoping you were going to say something meaningful regarding the verses I sent and as usual you did not disappoint undecided

He says several times that He is Him, duh. i don't discuss in an environment of folly and disregard for others.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
CHARLOE:

Its obvious u can't reason, y I advised u to retrieve ur brain Where u dumped it

Lol, simply refute what was said or keep quiet.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
HardMirror:

Your analogy is off. Going to work is a good thing. So someone coming late to work is only wrong by being late. Killing is not comparable to going to work. It is like you saying moses killed early and shekau is killing late. Both remain murders.

One is divine judgement, the other is senseless murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Gggg102(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
This thread deserves to live again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Penal Substitution: Jesus Didn't Die In Place Of Anyone. / How To Open Your 3rd Eye / 25 Good Things Your Nigerian Church Can Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.