Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! (8219 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 5:38am On Dec 22, 2016
HardMirror:

This sounds like you are describing anas09. Where are the evidences that I was never a student of futa? That's how you jump up and down yapping nonsense.
Her name is anus09 not anas09 because she reason through her anus grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by CHARLOE(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lennycool:

Stop lying for Jesus.
The people of Jericho were not looking for any trouble
Abi o! I've been wondering, what's d offence of d people of Jericho? The terrorists Israelites attacked their peaceful & prosperous city, killing n plundering. Yet ignorant xtians will b singing ' d walls of Jericho came down flat...' Supporting terrorism indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by otemanuduno: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
DOCTUFOS:
Tabioth 33: 4-8
4. Then Elijah gathered the armies and fought against the followers of Baal at Belpoer. And Elijah and his armies conquered the followers of Baal.
5. And Elijah had many sons of the scribes of Yahweh with him. And they stayed upon the mountain called Moria. And it was told Ab, saying, Elijah has killed many of the worshippers of Baalim your god.
6. And Jezebaal his wife made arrangement, saying, let the armies go to that mountain and bring Elijah alive. Now the armies of Ab went in few numbers such as thirty. And they did not know that Elijah was not alone upon the Mountain Moria.
7. Now they began to climb the mountain, but Elijah and his armies shot arrows at them, whose edges they had set fire upon.
8. And the fire burnt the armies as the arrows entered into their skins. And they fell off and died, all of them.

Elijah was a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by otemanuduno: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
oyalunasamuel:
You must be out of your mind. I know that you know that you don't make sense.

He made much sense, even the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH confirmed what he has just testified about.

DOCTUFOS:
Tabioth 33: 4-8
4. Then Elijah gathered the armies and fought against the followers of Baal at Belpoer. And Elijah and his armies conquered the followers of Baal.
5. And Elijah had many sons of the scribes of Yahweh with him. And they stayed upon the mountain called Moria. And it was told Ab, saying, Elijah has killed many of the worshippers of Baalim your god.
6. And Jezebaal his wife made arrangement, saying, let the armies go to that mountain and bring Elijah alive. Now the armies of Ab went in few numbers such as thirty. And they did not know that Elijah was not alone upon the Mountain Moria.
7. Now they began to climb the mountain, but Elijah and his armies shot arrows at them, whose edges they had set fire upon.
8. And the fire burnt the armies as the arrows entered into their skins. And they fell off and died, all of them.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Trippledee(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
otemanuduno:

He made much sense, even the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH confirmed what he has just testified about.

Who the hell is doctufos
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by otemanuduno: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Trippledee:

Who the hell is doctufos

Click the signature below to see who is DOCTUFOS.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
HardMirror:
The hypocrisy of christians stink to the high heavens!
Why am I particular about christians? Because they are the ones you would see condemning Islam as a religion of terrorism.

Please what did Moses, Joshua, Samson and the rest do in their life times? How different where they from Mohammed? How different was isreal from isis.

A group of people left a place and came into peoples lands, killing everybody including children and said it was god that asked them to take over the land.

Yet you condemn isis, yet you condemn boko haram.

Why should I trust a group of people who see nothing wrong with moses and caleb and joshua, but see them as role models?

Can somebody HONESTLY tell me how moses was not a terrorist and how is he not guilty of genocide? Why do you believe god spoke to moses but did not speak to shekau of boko haram?

What you don't know is none of the people you mentioned there were Christians
Christ is the centre of Christianity and He didn't instruct anyone to kill neither did any of the apostles
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by MYJIST(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
HardMirror:
Why am I particular about christians? Because they are the ones you would see condemning Islam as a religion of terrorism.

Please what did Moses, Joshua, Samson and the rest do in their life times? How different where they from Mohammed? How different was isreal from isis.

A group of people left a place and came into peoples lands, killing everybody including children and said it was god that asked them to take over the land.

Why should I trust a group of people who see nothing wrong with moses and caleb and joshua, but see them as role models?

Can somebody HONESTLY tell me how moses was not a terrorist and how is he not guilty of genocide? Why do you believe god spoke to moses but did not speak to shekau of boko haram?
Well, you need to understand some things
1. The era of Moses, Samson, and those people you called was that of dominance(by physical battles), then nations had to prove their superiority by... wining battles and taking over territories... Even the Israelites had to break loose from slavery in Egypt...Those people you listed out are the people God appointed to lead His people then... So understanding this will go a long way...
2. I'm a Christian but I'm not going to debunk the old testament... because really it was the same God who promised us the Messiah in the old testament and it came to pass in the new testament.. So in the new testament God had through Jesus abolished violence, this can be seen when Jesus rebuked Peter after he drew his sword to fight when the soldiers came to arrest him....
3. This is not the era of fighting "physical" battles for dominance.. this is the era of peace and civilisation, if you want to get to people's heart you convince them not by killing them, or fighting... the Apostles didn't fight back when they were persecuted, and I'm sure these days you won't find a "true" Christian fight you because you said something against God... but I can assure you that's not the case with the Muslim folks... try that and you'll "may" live to understand what I just said...
But you must understand that those who refused to move on with God from the time of Jesus are still known to practice Judaism till date....
God is moving and immediately you decide not to move along with Him... you're left behind......
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
MYJIST:
1. The era of Moses, Samson, and those people you called was that of dominance(by physical battles), then nations had to prove their superiority by... wining battles and taking over territories... Even the Israelites had to break loose from slavery in Egypt...Those people you listed out are the people God appointed to lead His people then... So understanding this will go a long way...
2. I'm a Christian but I'm not going to debunk the old testament... because really it was the same God who promised us the Messiah in the old testament and it came to pass in the new testament.. So in the new testament God had through Jesus abolished violence, this can be seen when Jesus rebuked Peter after he drew his sword to fight when the soldiers came to arrest him....
3. This is not the era of fighting "physical" battles for dominance.. this is the era of peace and civilisation, if you want to get to people's heart you convince them not by killing them, or fighting... the Apostles didn't fight back when they were persecuted, and I'm sure these days you won't find a "true" Christian fight you because you said something against God... but I can assure you that's not the case with the Muslim folks... try that and you'll "may" live to understand what I just said...
But you must understand that those who refused to move on with God from the time of Jesus are still known to practice Judaism till date....
God is moving and immediately you decide not to move along with Him... you're left behind......

Thank you
Great to see a Christian here

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2017
MYJIST:
So hence forth when we are discussing moses in church, we should use him as one of the bad examples in the bible, we shld compare him with psychopaths like shekau, we should discuss on how he went about killing and plundering. He shld not be on of those heroes in the bible; he was a terrorist, a marauder, a savage, a murderer and thief... Agreed?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Junia:

What you don't know is none of the people you mentioned there were Christians
Christ is the centre of Christianity and He didn't instruct anyone to kill neither did any of the apostles
So what is moses' place in the bible? Can we as well say the story of moses is the story of a terrorist, a marauder, a thief and a murderer who committed part of the worst genocides in human history? Is that what u learn in church?
Or is moses not celebrated as a servant of god? Do u regard him in his true nature, as a man even worse than shekau, or u all gather in church in awe of the savagery of moses and shouting "God is great!" In wonder of the "miracles" of destructions he wrought thru his servants moses and Joshua?

smiley all of a sudden u wish moses had no part in the history of christianity, realizing you have a demented terrorists as one of the roots of your faith.

Jesus never came to abolish the laws, the laws of moses. If indeed u were a christian you would have known this. Moses remains one of the most important roots for christianity, your antics won't work. You are as evil as muslims

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Godstraight:
they are not the same,the Middle east in proof to that,in Saudi arabia women are forbidden to drive,they cant shake other people hands except their husband,I depise Christianity does mean I will succumb to the irrational anti-christain thrash you are spilling right now,if the two religion are the same why don't we have boko haram in the south?why are christain domimated countries to fighting a religious war?

it's funny they are fighting Christians who are no real threat to their existence.

with Christianity there is freedom for atheist to even openly profess their stance without being killed but with Islam the case is different.

instead of these mumu atheist to face Islam they are busy fighting Christians. when the Christians reduce and the muslims increase we'll see who will give them chance to talk nonsense.

laughable. idiots

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

So what is moses' place in the bible? Can we as well say the story of moses is the story of a terrorist, a marauder, a thief and a murderer who committed part of the worst genocides in human history? Is that what u learn in church?
Or is moses not celebrated as a servant of god? Do u regard him in his true nature, as a man even worse than shekau, or u all gather in church in awe of the savagery of moses and shouting "God is great!" In wonder of the "miracles" of destructions he wrought thru his servants moses and Joshua?

smiley all of a sudden u wish moses had no part in the history of christianity, realizing you have a demented terrorists as one of the roots of your faith.

Jesus never came to abolish the laws, the laws of moses. If indeed u were a christian you would have known this. Moses remains one of the most important roots for christianity, your antics won't work. You are as evil as muslims

1. The era of Moses, Samson, and those people
you called was that of dominance(by physical
battles), then nations had to prove their superiority
by... wining battles and taking over territories...
Even the Israelites had to break loose from slavery
in Egypt...Those people you listed out are the
people God appointed to lead His people then... So
understanding this will go a long way...
2. I'm a Christian but I'm not going to debunk the
old testament... because really it was the same
God who promised us the Messiah in the old
testament and it came to pass in the new
testament.. So in the new testament God had
through Jesus abolished violence, this can be seen
when Jesus rebuked Peter after he drew his sword
to fight when the soldiers came to arrest him....
3. This is not the era of fighting "physical" battles
for dominance.. this is the era of peace and
civilisation, if you want to get to people's heart
you convince them not by killing them, or
fighting... the Apostles didn't fight back when they
were persecuted, and I'm sure these days you
won't find a "true" Christian fight you because you
said something against God... but I can assure you
that's not the case with the Muslim folks... try
that and you'll "may" live to understand what I just
said...
But you must understand that those who refused
to move on with God from the time of Jesus are
still known to practice Judaism till date....
God is moving and immediately you decide not to
move along with Him... you're left behind......
Christianity started with the apostles not Moses
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

And again .. Jesus didnt abolish the law but we are no longer under the law
Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Galatians 2:21
I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die.
No Christian is evil
There was no Christian in the bible who killed
Do your research well
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

So hence forth when we are discussing moses in church, we should use him as one of the bad examples in the bible, we shld compare him with psychopaths like shekau, we should discuss on how he went about killing and plundering. He shld not be on of those heroes in the bible; he was a terrorist, a marauder, a savage, a murderer and thief... Agreed?

You must understand
Everything was physical battle in those days
And Gods children(Israelites) must have victory
The gentiles were regarded as God's enemies because nobody worships God amongst them
And note .. though God allowed them to be killed .. He still proved He loved them by sending Jesus to die for everyone .. after dying .. He went to hell to preach there too .. so definitely those people there will be saved too
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Junia:

You must understand
Everything was physical battle in those days
And Gods children(Israelites) must have victory
The gentiles were regarded as God's enemies because nobody worships God amongst them
And note .. though God allowed them to be killed .. He still proved He loved them by sending Jesus to die for everyone .. after dying .. He went to hell to preach there too .. so definitely those people there will be saved too
Hehehehehe
I cried laughing so hard. Did u just type this? For real?
Let me ask you, imagine you were born in the time of moses and you were a Jebusite or canaanite or one of the many tribes moses slaughtered, just take a moment to imagine you were born in that era, wld you have worshiped the God of moses? Most likely not. Now imagine moses showing up and killing all your family, burning your homes and telling you God sent him. Does that not sound like shekau to u? How did you expect those people killed to leave their religion and follow moses? Why are you not asking christians in the north to also leave their religion and follow Boko haram? So their sin was not worshipping the God of moses. You most be a very heartless fellow to even defend such wickedness. You see what I keep saying? You christians are no different from muslims, you all support wickedness
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Junia:

And again .. Jesus didnt abolish the law but we are no longer under the law
Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Galatians 2:21
I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die.
No Christian is evil
There was no Christian in the bible who killed
Do your research well
But you support what moses and the rest did right?
You even condemn king saul for not killing as God commanded him. Is that not right? *smiles* keep dribbling about, it does not change the fact that all your christian life, you applauded the killings carried out by Moses, samson, david, Joshua, etc.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
Let me ask you, imagine you were born in the time of moses and you were a Jebusite or canaanite or one of the many tribes moses slaughtered, just take a moment to imagine you were born in that era, wld you have worshiped the God of moses? Most likely not. Now imagine moses showing up and killing all your family, burning your homes and telling you God sent him. Does that not sound like shekau to u? How did you expect those people killed to leave their religion and follow moses? Why are you not asking christians in the north to also leave their religion and follow Boko haram? So their sin was not worshipping the God of moses. You most be a very heartless fellow to even defend such wickedness. You see what I keep saying? You christians are no different from muslims, you all support wickedness

You are still talking trash
Where in the Bible did a Christian kill sambody
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

You even condemn king saul for not killing as God commanded him. Is that not right? *smiles* keep dribbling about, it does not change the fact that all your christian life, you applauded the killings carried out by Moses, samson, david, Joshua, etc.

God is a jealous God
He wants every1 to worship Him
And since the gentiles didnt want to worship Him
They became His enemies
That was why He allowed them to be killed
But since He still loves them
He made Jesus die
He therefore preached to them in hell
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe

The gentiles were wicked even before Moses came
Moses is not the reason why they dont believe in God
Romans 1:20 21
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities-- his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn't worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

We cannot comdemn the OT so we accept the fact that God in His own wisdom allowed His people to do that
But for Christians .. there is nothing like that
There is no enmity between us and unbelievers
We love everyone as God instructed us
Hebrews 8:7
If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it.

The law not only made all subject to it, liable to be condemned for the guilt of sin, but also was unable to remove that guilt, and clear the conscience from the sense and terror of it. Whereas, by the blood of Christ, a full remission of sins was provided, so that God would remember them no more. God once wrote His laws to His people, now He writes his laws in them; He gives them understanding to know and to believe His laws; He gives them memories to retain them; He gives them hearts to love them, courage to profess them, and power
to put them in practice.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by MYJIST(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

it seems you didn't get the essence of my writeup... what I mean is....
then he was regarded as a hero not a terrorist... He was operational in accordance to the times He lead the Israelites... so you can't call him a terrorist... He did the necessary to show Gods power... remember then.... war lords were celebrated.... then it was not regarded as a criminal act.. so why should I call him one??... because times changed... no way man....
conclusively.........
Moses was a man of God and he acted as God told him... according to the dispensation he found himself...
you misunderstood me anyways...
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
MYJIST:
it seems you didn't get the essence of my writeup... what I mean is....
then he was regarded as a hero not a terrorist... He was operational in accordance to the times He lead the Israelites... so you can't call him a terrorist... He did the necessary to show Gods power... remember then.... war lords were celebrated.... then it was not regarded as a criminal act.. so why should I call him one??... because times changed... no way man....
conclusively.........
Moses was a man of God and he acted as God told him... according to the dispensation he found himself...
you misunderstood me anyways...
Yes just as boko haram is doing the necessary to show god's power. We are saying the same thing.

Moses and shekau are the same.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Junia:

We cannot comdemn the OT so we accept the fact that God in His own wisdom allowed His people to do that
We cannot condemn the Quran too, so we have to assume shekau is doing god's will.

But for Christians .. there is nothing like that
There is no enmity between us and unbelievers
We love everyone as God instructed us
Hebrews 8:7
the quran also preaches love. Lots of Quranic verses attest to this.

If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it.
ok we are both agreeing on this, God is not perfect, he gave a faulty old testament. Thanks for pointing this out.

The law not only made all subject to it, liable to be condemned for the guilt of sin, but also was unable to remove that guilt, and clear the conscience from the sense and terror of it. Whereas, by the blood of Christ, a full remission of sins was provided, so that God would remember them no more. God once wrote His laws to His people, now He writes his laws in them; He gives them understanding to know and to believe His laws; He gives them memories to retain them; He gives them hearts to love them, courage to profess them, and power
to put them in practice.
I think I have responded amply to all u are saying here. Faulty old testament from a faulty god permitted moses a psychopath to go about killing and stealing.

Moses and boko haram operating in the same way.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Junia:

You are still talking trash
Where in the Bible did a Christian kill sambody
U only shifted from killing with swords to killing with deceit. Millions have died from the deceit of the bible. Millions die hoping for healing from God. All same.

Back to op, read the op. It is all about the hypocrisy; you condemn islam, but I don't hear you folks condemning moses, david and the rest for all the murders.

As long as you keep defending the old testament villains, then u are an hypocrite that deserves no respect.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by MYJIST(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Yes just as boko haram is doing the necessary to show god's power. We are saying the same thing.

Moses and shekau are the same.
well.. I'm not here to argue with you.....
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

U only shifted from killing with swords to killing with deceit. Millions have died from the deceit of the bible. Millions die hoping for healing from God. All same.

Back to op, read the op. It is all about the hypocrisy; you condemn islam, but I don't hear you folks condemning moses, david and the rest for all the murders.

As long as you keep defending the old testament villains, then u are an hypocrite that deserves no respect.

Well being a Christian .. im not a follower of Moses or David .. im a follower of Christ
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

The OP and its many subsequent addendums are the chief example of what we call FALLACY OF INCOMPLETE COMPARISON. As usual with the OP's moniker, he either lacks a complete grasp of what he is saying or has selective memory of reality. The reality is that NOBODY is a christian because of Moses, Joshua or Samson. Christians are followers of Jesus Christ, saved by grace through faith in the same Jesus Christ. You do not need to know, agree with, disagree with or even have the flimsiest idea of Moses, Joshua, Samson to be a christian. What must I do to be saved? Of course you know the answer having preached it before. But in case the devourer has eroded that knowledge, kindly look it up in a Bible or gospel tract.
In addition to curing your Ignoratio Elenchi, try to note that there is a world of difference between the aforementioned names and Mohamed, isis, boko haram and their family. Note once again that the first paragraph already shows clearly that there is NO Link between being a christian and liking or disliking characters in the Old Testament and world history. Moses, Joshua, Samson and co didn't go about killing EVERYBODY that is not serving their God unprovoked, Isil and boko do that. Moses, Joshua, Samson lived more righteous and moral lives than the OP, Isis and boko don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

That is it. Yet david is a hero!
David's case is even better. It is moses and joshua that are pathetic. The entered peoples territory to take over by force claiming god sent them. Killing everybody so as to take over their properties. And this same christians shamelessly condemn mohammed who was also working for god. Is isis not working for god too?

To be rational, you would not be selective. It's either you do not believe at all or you believe all. Else, you would sound as irrational as the quote. The same Bible that you believe that Moses, Joshua, Samson killed peoples also states that the land was given to the Israelites long time ago. Moses, Joshua, Samson and co did not live in a time where there was United Nations and World Peace Treaties. They lived in a time when it was the norm and survival of the fittest to secure territory.
Gen 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
Gen 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

God had promised Abraham the land of Canaan, being the OWNER of Heaven and Earth and of ALL men. As evidenced in the above scripture, the land of Egypt was a land that is not theirs. The promise was Canaan and Canaan they got. All Bible students are agreed on these. Unlike their muslin counterparts who believe that isil and boko haram are not following their god but are extremists. Ask any responsible muslim including the President, they openly deny the terrorists as the are serving their own agenda and not their religion. Note the differenceand learn if you are still capable to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
randomperson:

Against enemies who subjugated them?? Are u kidding... Your dishonesty is growing by the day. The Canaanites were on their rightful land. Joshua and moses led the Israelites to kill everybody including children on top their own land... God ordained these killings. In fact he directed them, when they defeated Jericho, god told them to kill every man, woman and child .. God even supposedly stopped the sun in order to enable the complete extermination of some cities. At other times, he used hail to support the Israelites ..
Mr. Man, that we don't believe these stories doesn't mean we're not familiar with them .. U are a liar who would say anything to save face. . I won't go as far as to call you a fraud but your dishonesty these days is bordering on the fraudulent

Why do you think that the Canaanites were on their rightful land, you have their land receipts, Cof O and other documents i suppose? The point is that you inferred that from reading the Bible. However, you spuriously forgot the fact that in judging the same Bible, you should take all the sides of the 'story' to pass informed unbias judgement. From the Bible, the land was owned by God and He gave it to Abraham His friend, because the occupants displeased Him and He didn't want them there no more. It's not unfair for your landlord to send you out if your term has expired, is it?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Junia:

Well being a Christian .. im not a follower of Moses or David .. im a follower of Christ
*smiles*
You are a follower of christ that believes God instructed moses and the rest to kill people, but don't believe God could talk to Mohamed and shekau to do the same.

You are a good christian cos your hypocrisy overflows.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Image123(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Dumb question. Don't you believe moses was doing the work of god? Why is it that u don't believe the muslim terrorists too at least it was god that asked them to be killing too. Is moses not a role model to christians don't u use him in bible studies as a good man of god? Oh u want to deny moses now abi grin hehehehe

Moses did the work God told him to do, and that was to take the children of Israel to the promised land. This of course included sanctioned judgement of sinners who stood in the way. Today of course, we ALL know(except for those who are clearly disturbed in the brain by the devil) that we are in a different and NEW dispensation and covenant which the Bible itself states. In that NEW covenant/agreement/testament, God does the judgement Himself and has clearly commanded His followers to JUDGE NOT. Moses or any of the Bible characters of the Old Testament did not go about killing all sinners or unbelievers. They lived with a great deal of them peacefully. They only executed judgement on the 7nations on Canaan land AND those who opposed the nation of Israel unprovoked. Of course, even today, nations would fight those who fight them so as to protect their citizens, there is nothing wrong with that one till tomorrow. But the issue of the 7 nations was one of judgement which the leadership of Israel were commanded and permitted to carry out at that time. This is a world of difference from your friends(isil and co) who kill ANYONE they can access as long as he doesn't believe in what they believe, provoked or unprovoked.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. / Are Men Of God Above Criticism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.