Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? (1426 Views)

Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
This is definitely gonna be a heated conversation…
Someone threw this Question at me and I must confess to you all, Am truly confused.
Your Mum is an important woman in my life, I have promised to put smile on her face no matter the Condition, Car is a good thing, as it will help her move around easily…
Your Wife is the No. 2 Most important woman in your Life, The Woman who confirmed you’re a Man and save you from extinction… Getting her a car is a wonderful thing to do, It will save her from stress and gives her rest of mind.
Now, Lets say you can only afford to buy just one car as at that period for either your Mum or Wife..
Who Would You Buy A Car For First?
We are all here to learn and catch fun, Tell us who you will buy a car for first and kindly state your reason why you think your mum or you wife should be the first, as for me
Drop your Comments
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2016
My mum
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2016
This is thread is only for those men who can afford car then...
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2016
Myself..

Then use it to carry them both whereever they are going.

Equation balanced

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by felixxy(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2016
my wife will b d 1st person bcus we re now 1body 1flesh den my sweet mum will b d 2nd bcus she always understand d right tin 2do.

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by kelvin7891: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2016
My mum will surely get a car from me first, because. She was the first to believe in me and she had been there for me in times when am nothing
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2016
I will get for mum 1st.

REASON: me buying a car for mum means I have 1, so me & wifey will be using it till i'll be able to get 1 for wifey..

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Marlvin(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Myself..

Then use it to carry them both whereever they are going.

Equation balanced

Isn't it better you hire a chauffeur instead
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Wizzz: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2016
I'll buy for Dangote instead, you know wetin fit happen grin

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Kelly2713(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2016
where was my said wife when mum struggled to sent me to school?

am the pride of my mum. so my mum first before anything called wife
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Marlvin(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2016
That will have to be my mum, I n my wife can use mine till she gets hers
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by searchng4love: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2016
my wife can disturb my movement and impound my car....moreso my kids spend more time with her so they definitely need a car.... my mum second.

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by HolyHero: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2016
My mum

my wife and i can share mine

my is kinda old and dont have much time to enjoy whilst my wife is young and full of life

my mom... Is my mother... She gave birth to me and cared for me...hence she comes first
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2016
Marlvin:

Isn't it better you hire a chauffeur instead
Naarh, I derive a certain joy from being useful in person to the people I love.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by vizkiz: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2016
felixxy:
my wife will b d 1st person bcus we re now 1body 1flesh den my sweet mum will b d 2nd bcus she always understand d right tin 2do.

I can't believe someone as dumb as you still exists in this planet. Your mum took you through school, risk her comfort just to make you succeed.
*Avoid buying cloths because you need pocket money in school
* choose to cook good meal for you instead of buying a make up kit
* Spent endless nights praying for you to make it big in life

And all of a sudden her prayers are answered then the next thing you do is get a car for your wife and feel "mama will understand" while she keeps trecking around and carrying bike(that's if she don't fall off one day)... Bro you are a disgrace to your mum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Lordabas: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2016
Kelly2713:
where was my said wife when mum struggled to sent me to school?

am the pride of my mum. so my mum first before anything called wife

Chairmann.. grin
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by rollUP(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2016
My mum oooo..... what that woman has done for me in this life. I keep praying baba God keep her alive with good health to reap all she's sown
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by purplelips(f): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2016
I'll be the one to tell him to buy one for his mum if she doesn't own one.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Kaira333: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
kelvin7891:
My mum will surely get a car from me first, because. She was the first to believe in me and she had been there for me in times when am nothing
it's not wise bros. Pray u marry someone who can take dat else there will be fire on d mountain.U better buy d car for ur mum b4 getting married
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wifey joor ...
Quote me anywhere ... I have my reasons ...
Maybe you should feed your mum first before feeding your wife ...
Why didn't you get married to your mum since she still has a better position in your life than any other woman ...

Don't just rush to post your comments .
Use your number 6

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by rollUP(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
purplelips:

Better wifey spotted
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
purplelips:
E-talk cheesy ... When the matter go start now , na you go first rush open thread with topic " My husband bought a car for his mum when i don't even have any ... Is that right ? "
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Greenbullet(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
searchng4love:
my wife can disturb my movement and impound my car....moreso my kids spend more time with her so they definitely need a car.... my mum second.
I am ashamed of you,its. men like you that take care of your wife family while abandoning your own.imagine your mum aborted you or imagine those nights you were crying or sick ,she never slept just for you to come here and give a bullshit reason that your mum second, her money she used in buying you Christmas clothes would have been better invested.because of a girl ....
.kia
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by OkoyeA1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

I can't believe someone as dumb as you still exists in this planet. Your mum took you through school, risk her comfort just to make you succeed.

And all of a sudden her prayers are answered then the next thing you do is get a car for your wife and feel "mama will understand" while she keeps trecking around and carrying bike(that's if she don't fall off one day)... Bro you are a disgrace to your mum.

I almost cried when I read this, I would even buy car 4 her and don't have any sef.. she gave me her car when I was in school... did I mention we share the same BIRTHDAY DATE....
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by searchng4love: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
don't be emotional....be real and am sure you're not married or you think your wife is a slave and not a helpmate. Also you know nothing about me.
Greenbullet:
I am ashamed of you,its. men like you that take care of your wife family while abandoning your own.imagine your mum aborted you or imagine those nights you were crying or sick ,she never slept just for you to come here and give a bullshit reason that your mum second, her money she used in buying you Christmas clothes would have been better invested.because of a girl ....
.kia

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by purplelips(f): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
E-talk cheesy ... When the matter go start now , na you go first rush open thread with topic " My husband bought a car for his mum when i don't even have any ... Is that right ? "
Was expecting this. Typical.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Why didn't u marry her. The day you got married you made your wife your number one woman.

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Kaira333: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

You are not serious. U don't understand what marriage is all about. Will you be happy if ur wife makes her dad comfortable first b4 u. Is true ur mum cared for you and made some sacrifices she ought to do as a mum but remember ur wife's parents did dsame to her yet she left them and faced u and ur kids. Bros u can't build a strong and happy family using dat ur mind set.

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Greenbullet(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
searchng4love:
don't be emotional....be real and am sure you're not married or you think your wife is a slave and not a helpmate.
would your wife marry you if you were a broke ass,guess she never would but your mum was sending you money,giving you food,using her proceeds to buy you clothes ,you did not know of wife and helpmate now when you should repay her you know of helpmate....kia i pray your child will do this to you
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by searchng4love: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
like I said you do not know me....my wife married me in a one room apartment.... in fact an hostel....and jobless...you should keep your worldviews to yourself.

Greenbullet:
would your wife marry you if you were a broke ass,guess she never would but your mum was sending you money,giving you food,using her proceeds to buy you clothes ,you did not know of wife and helpmate now when you should repay her you know of helpmate....kia i pray your child will do this to you

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
purplelips:
Was expecting this. Typical.
Lol ... and you got it . You're so smart
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by TVTKOKO(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
If you truly know the value of the pains your mum has passed through just to get you to where you are today...

I won't blame some niggas saying it's their wife first because unlike my mum, not all mothers are the same

#shoutouttoallthegoodmothersoutthere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Husband Has Betrayed Me!!! / My / Nurse Sandra (18+) Season 1 Episode 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.