Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos (56593 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Angelanest: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
A Nigerian lady is over the moon after receiving this lovely gift from her husband. Ogbuokiri Nina revealed that he hubby got her the new ride for not giving up on him all this years. According to information gathered online, the couple who has been together for 5 years - got married some months back. Congrats to the lady for her new car.

Below is what the excited lady shared on her Facebook page;

Who says God dose not answers prayers. This my new wipe from my hubby .To my husband for putting smiles on my face, I here to say a big thank you for all that you have done for me all this years , all you want is my happiness. May God bless and keep you for me Honey .

I wasn't expecting it this big . were will I start from this is too much . I could remember back in the days how will started together and here we re as husband and wife now to this. Love is a beautiful thing oh yea . thanks once more honey...

I want my story to inspire the poor and to let ladies know that u must not sell your body just to look rich.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-buys-car-for-his-wife-for-being-faithful-to-him.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by taylor88(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
loyalty pays

unlike some ph girls that will paint the walls of DPO's office with TOTO immediately ur caught in a mere case all in the name of bargaining for ur release

congratulations young lady

these days i don't even love

I only rent pvssy and fvckk till i seize to breath

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by DarkMagic(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by openla(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
shocked

Kindly vote for me on KingsOfSounds Beat Competition by listening to my song on MTNMusic+ Each streaming stand as a vote. Please stream, comment and share Click http://mpjamz.com/p/s?musiccode=601037100000001512 to view Owu No Be Mine By KOS_OPENLA.
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Fweshspice(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cool!
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by xband: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nairaland girls I say una dey see this?

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
I need such Amen grin.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Blackhawk01: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
xband:
Nairaland girls I say una dey see this?

Of course and we're happy for her. She's one of the few lucky ones

11 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
.am sure she had another back up up guy somewhere

Anyways
Since she played d game well wasn't caught

I can only wish her a happy married life

#Eco99#

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by djemillionia: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
menh this woman will give her husband different styles this night grin grin grin

WE'VE GONE INTERNATIONAL !!!!!

GEt latest AMAZING International celebrity gists, lifestyle, cars, tech, lyrics UPDATES....... @====> loadedhub.com

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by queeniepresh: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Impressive , every babe dreams of such reward for loyalty. I wish her the best. smiley

Guys and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Gobhanky: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hez a yahoo boy
Besides venza too big for her na
I no sabi why fools dey buy venza
Like say ubdey drive sienna
Venza too big abegi.
She go bash and dent am soon

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Vicjustice: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Not "Giving up" about what? By the way, why would a woman "give up" on a man who can buy her such gift?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by rinzaugustine: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Love between a man and a woman; and success in life,most times work together because it requires the effort of both parties to nuture their hardwork to fruition.As a man/woman the idea of waiting to jump into the ship of somebody who has already made it in life is an aberration to the natural order of things

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Flashh: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
And when has being committed to your husband now becomes a big deal, that some men of these days thinks buying her a car is the next thing?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by muller101(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ladies will dominate the thread. The car na second hand

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Homeboiy: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
nice
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by kuldude29(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by fannybaby(f): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
see correct husband kiss kiss kiss
so happy for her cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by queeniepresh: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
muller101:
Ladies will dominate the thread.

Who no like better thing. Lol

Guys and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Buharison: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Of course and we're happy for her. She's one of the few lucky ones
Deep down in your heart you are pained
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by nairaman66(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Say mamas want this too!

Just see them flooding this thread!! grin grin
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by goingape1: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Angelanest:
A Nigerian lady is over the moon after receiving this lovely gift from her husband. Ogbuokiri Nina revealed that he hubby got her the new ride for not giving up on him all this years. According to information gathered online, the couple who has been together for 5 years - got married some months back. Congrats to the lady for her new car.

Below is what the excited lady shared on her Facebook page;

Who says God dose not answers prayers. This my new wipe from my hubby .To my husband for putting smiles on my face, I here to say a big thank you for all that you have done for me all this years , all you want is my happiness. May God bless and keep you for me Honey .

I wasn't expecting it this big . were will I start from this is too much . I could remember back in the days how will started together and here we re as husband and wife now to this. Love is a beautiful thing oh yea . thanks once more honey...

I want my story to inspire the poor and to let ladies know that u must not sell your body just to look rich.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-buys-car-for-his-wife-for-being-faithful-to-him.html
lol!

believing a woman to be faithful is like believing a lion to eat vegetable. (quote from the wiseape)

she just only played a game with you and see that you have higher chance of success than her previous mugu! undecided

naija women can never be faithful for that long without her yansh been lubricated by someone else.

keep deceiving ya self!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by elyte89: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dt doesn't stop some slay queens to loose anoda future made man because of 500naira recharge card of tday
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by ZEZT: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
ecoeco:
. .am sure she had another back up up guy somewhere
Anyways Since she played d game well wasn't caught
I can only wish her a happy married life
#Eco99#
What Do I Say.?!
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by thoollz: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Guys pls appreciate d women in ur life. Mom, sisters and true partners (not slay queens though). When u see a true queen, appreciate her.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by adextetoo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Awwwww in bobrisky voice
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by JoNach: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dear Nina, slay mamas don't believe in this theory, no matter how you advice. God bless you and your husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.