Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (38558 Views)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by olaxy2(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
But why are hypocritical ln our judgement,
We shud nt blame peters wife or her tribe for the love lost btw brothers. Come to think of it jude neva attend peter's wedding nd neither did he wish him well.

11 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
I always see this Paul as hypocrite.... So because he was there from the start means he should play emotional blackmail on Peter.. . Moreover his long hypocrisy birthday wish is not needed from the look of things Peter matured birthday wish even has more likes. ...... However happy birthday Jude!
that's what I noticed too. Paul has always been the fool with no fans or lover.

How I wish Peter could leave the 2 idiots to do their thing

8 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
doublewisdom:
Paul Okoye understands family loyalty, unfortunately his twin brother has been ewedu whipped!
the same loyalty that made your father follow ojukwu to death while the bearded bastard turned his back on your dying and starving father and escaped to ivory Coast.

6 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nickymezor(f): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hapi bufday to d senior Okoye.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by oluwasegun007(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
d strength from peters msg is very weak...bad blood still smelly.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by PMBisaterrorist(f): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
I always see this Paul as hypocrite.... So because he was there from the start means he should play emotional blackmail on Peter.. . Moreover his long hypocrisy birthday wish is not needed from the look of things Peter matured birthday wish even has more likes. ...... However happy birthday Jude!

try get 5% sense u no gree,

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by santino09: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
who igbo blood don epp?

If anything it destroyed the fools that followed ojukwu
I'm ibo, though can't help but laugh at ur sense of humour. May there souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:
D real Igbo blood is still flowing in paul's vein unlike his twin bro . Paul sent a powerful b'day msg 2 Jude.

@ topic,i wish Jude ,LLNP...

Api B'day Jude !

Dnt quote if u misuderstand me plz.
otondo

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by buoye1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
You're the only one saying my mind,people insulting Peter don't know their true story...I don't either but I smell hypocrisy with Paul..

8 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by buoye1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
olaxy2:
But why are hypocritical ln our judgement,
We shud nt blame peters wife or her tribe for the love lost btw brothers. Come to think of it jude neva attend peter's wedding nd neither did he wish him well.
Part of the hypocrisy we're saying *Judas* Okoye is just something else

3 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Haute:

You know what you are: a bloody bigot. Happy birthday Jude!!

Exactly why i said u shldn'nt quote if u misunderstood me.
U r d real bigot here.
Anunpama !

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by May5(f): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy birthday Jude. Wish u LLNP. Thanks for being there for ur brothers. Keep doing d good work atleast one of them is appreciative.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
I love Pero joor
Guy nor too send

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
otondo

Olodo !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Olodo !
stinking watery pu§§y tongue

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
DrChukzy:
Make una leave Peter o. Assuming he decided not to wish him nko? Wetin una for do am?
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Trust77: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na yoruba pussy dey confused Peter
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
who igbo blood don epp?

Who Yellowbar blood epp ?

Exactly why Awolowo drank rat poison and died.
Bunch of Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
stinking watery pu§§y tongue

Like ur mum's !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by porrigeyam(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

try get 5% sense u no gree,
only if you had 5% sef
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:
RENT THIS SPACE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY

for me I'll say Api BehDay
for how much are you renting out the space?
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Like ur mum's !
stinking watery pu§§y, i didn't mention ur parent's name, why not hit back at me, ur mum pu§§y is also stinking watery

3 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by chesterlee(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
who igbo blood don epp?

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Who Yellowbar blood epp ?

Exactly why Awolowo drank rat poison and died.

Bunch of Cowards.
grin grin grin grin is that what your bald never do well oloriburuku father told you?

Did your father also tell you ffk disflowered bianca?

Did he tell you ojukwu died impotent and he was poisoned by bianca?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/topics/270836

https://ogbeniwalor./2013/11/12/paparazzi-exclusive-ojukwu-was-poisoned-says-son-plus-gov-peter-obis-involvement/

Read and educate yourself

4 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=chesterlee post=44999223][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Badgers14: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
doublewisdom:
Paul Okoye understands family loyalty, unfortunately his twin brother has been ewedu whipped!

Why would Paul still want to bring that manger $hit up again
Don't forget Paul started that yada yada with that interview with naij.com then when the whole thing blew up, he ran for cover grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Exactly why i said u shldn'nt quote if u misunderstood me.

U r d real bigot here.

Anunpama !

When you look in the mirror, do you see an unrepentant bigot, no? Then go see an optometrist ASAP.

Annapurna to you too!!! You look sodium-deficient anyways. Or you could head for the Annapurna mountains. That's where people with primitive minds like yours belong. Anuofia!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by eph12(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
SURElee:
Peter is just the stubborn twin who holds grudges.
I doubt if Jude would have wished Peter a HBD if it was him

4 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
stinking watery pu§§y, i didn't mention ur parent's name, why not hit back at me, ur mum pu§§y is also stinking watery

Jus like ur mum's
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Haute:

When you look in the mirror, do you see a an unrepentant bigot, no? Then go see an optometrist ASAP.

Annapurna to you too!!! You look sodium-deficient anyways. Or you could head for the Annapurna mountains. That's where people with primitive minds like yours belong. Anuofia!

Wish u d same !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
grin grin grin grin is that what your bald never do well oloriburuku father told you?

Did your father also tell you ffk disflowered bianca?

Did he tell you ojukwu died impotent and he was poisoned by bianca?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/topics/270836

https://ogbeniwalor./2013/11/12/paparazzi-exclusive-ojukwu-was-poisoned-says-son-plus-gov-peter-obis-involvement/

Read and educate yourself

U r a bigot.

Jus look @ all ur posts in dis thread,it shows u r a tribal bigot. Since ur Ignorant wretched/poor fada fail 2 teach u manner of approach,dnt quote me again. Now run along and keep displaying ur LUNACY.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
chikel2000:
Blood is thicker than water, blood should be sweeter than a wife
And what you dont know is that your wife or husband is the main blood if there is anything like that. . . And the two shall become one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) / Clarion Chukwurah Shows Off Midriff At Nigeria's Independence Day Parade In N Y / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.