Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,958 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (38620 Views)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Trust77:
Na yoruba pussy dey confused Peter
which is a million times better than the smelly, disgusting ibo pu**y aka Linda ikeji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Having assessed the two messages i deducted that paul instead of giving a direct personal msg to his elder brother started talking on behalf of psquare. As if he was talking for both himself and his brother. What concerns his birthday wish with 'if there is no you there wouldnt be psquare? Peter's msg was more direct and personal,and therefore more mature to me.

5 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by StarryV(f): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
wetin concern me.. dis tuesday wey pass na my birthday and nobody wish me happy birthday for twitter or instagram.. angry
Ooughh so sorry dear. U didnt inform me na. I for spoil u with gifts and good wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

U r a bigot.

Jus look @ all ur posts in dis thread,it shows u r a tribal bigot. Since ur Ignorant wretched/poor fada fail 2 teach u manner of approach,dnt quote me again. Now run along and keep displaying ur LUNACY.
you are the real bigot
Read all your comments on this thread
You know what take a look at the mirror
That's a BIGOT!

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
you are the real bigot Read all your comments on this thread You know what take a look at the mirror That's a BIGOT!

Who is dis one ?
See dem !
Na dem !

Ndiofe'ose every wia.
Abeg shift !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

U r a bigot.

Jus look @ all ur posts in dis thread,it shows u r a tribal bigot. Since ur Ignorant wretched/poor fada fail 2 teach u manner of approach,dnt quote me again. Now run along and keep displaying ur LUNACY.
see this smelly poocee bastard

You came on here claiming rubbish and I showed you your fathers hero ojukwu was poisoned.

Direct your anger towards bianca the wh0re and your low life father

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
you are the real bigot
Read all your comments on this thread
You know what take a look at the mirror
That's a BIGOT!
u de mind the bastard animal.

Let her keep tying herself in a knot

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by TBrenks(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
doublewisdom:
Paul Okoye understands family loyalty, unfortunately his twin brother has been ewedu whipped!

Your opinion on tribe/ marriage doesn't count bro... Grow some balls!
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Who is dis one ?

See dem !

Na dem !

Ndiofe'ose every wia.

Abeg shift !
e be like say that plastic chain way you wear for head dey make you deceive yourself say you be isrealite Abi come dey make you think from back

Mumu pipu!

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
see this smelly poocee bastard

You came on here claiming rubbish and I showed you your fathers hero ojukwu was poisoned.

Direct your anger towards bianca the wh0re and your low life father

Exactly wht kids say !

I bet u neva learn any gud tin 4rm Wizkid ur role model.

Ur wretched low life moda can nt achieve quarter of Bianca's achievements.

Like i said earlier,keep on displaying ur lunacy.

Onye iberibe !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

You have said it!
You get am finish
No need to talk again

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by chikel2000(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
And what you dont know is that your wife or husband is the main blood if there is anything like that. . . And the two shall become one.
nice one sweet, happy sunday
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
e be like say that plastic chain way you wear for head dey make you deceive yourself say you be isrealite Abi come dey make you think from back

Mumu pipu!

Dt 'plastic chain' can buy ur life.

mumu somborry
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Dt 'plastic chain' can buy ur life.

mumu somborry
Na wetin them tell you be that for biafra where you buy am?
The whole of you from head to toe including your whole family and extended cannot buy my slippers
#fact

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
chikel2000:
nice one sweet, happy sunday
i wish you all the best.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Exactly wht kids say !

I bet u neva learn any gud tin 4rm Wizkid ur role model.

Ur wretched low life moda can nt achieve quarter of Bianca's achievements.

Like i said earlier,keep on displaying ur lunacy.

Onye iberibe !
hahahha hahahahhaha hah see this ipob bastard yarning opata again.

U mom did not poison my dad like bianca killed your hero

And Wizkid is more of a man than your whole family put together.

There's no one in your woe begotten family who will reach his heights in life

Go on with your old, wide and recycled smelly poocee. Until you finally meet your sad horrible end like ojukwu grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure when you finally get destroyed you'll be shouting Wizkid hahahahha

Omo ale olobo rirun bi ti linda

Wa bomb ni

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:

You have said it!
You get am finish
No need to talk again
come see as she de vex around spreading the stench coming out if her poocee

I guess I should leave her now to escape her smelly thing

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by yommen: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
wetin concern me.. dis tuesday wey pass na my birthday and nobody wish me happy birthday for twitter or instagram.. angry

Eyaw! Happy birthday in arrears.

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

u fit go make I continue
I go withstand the smelly stinky pu**y aka Linda ikeji for a while till I can no longer take it
Then I go hands up grin

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by chikel2000(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
i wish you all the best.
is dat u at dp?
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
chikel2000:
is dat u at dp?
yap. Why do you ask?
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
StarryV:
Ooughh so sorry dear. U didnt inform me na. I for spoil u with gifts and good wishes.
Lol.. Really??
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

Go on with your old, wide and recycled smelly poocee. Until you finally meet your sad horrible end like ojukwu grin grin grin grin grin

Wa bomb ni
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by darkman200: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
I 'comment my reserve'... grin grin grin
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

I knw u hv many moniker, bt i'm very much ready 4 u.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by StarryV(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Lol.. Really??
Yea like seriously. Buh ur name is kinda difficult for me to pronounce.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

Wa bomb ni

I pity ur poor life !

I bet u r older dan wizkid and u hv nt achieve like him or learn any tin 4rm him aside d smelly pvssy.

Whn ur mates r making money ,u r making MOUTH..... Carton man.

Tufiakwa gi !

Hw dare u make mockery of Linda Ikeji ? Ur moda + ur sis+ ur generations,evn d ones yet unborn can not afford Linda's rag.

Woman wrapper like u !

Expect ur premature death sooner dan later !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
u fit go make I continue
I go withstand the smelly stinky pu**y aka Linda ikeji for a while till I can no longer take it
Then I go hands up grin

Samsam2019 !

Plz be coming out wit ur many moniker.

I'm ready 4 u !

Woman wrapper !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Stuntkid172(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
cekhoe:
for how much are you renting out the space?

Just USD100
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

keep on quoting and replying urself wit ur many moniker

Ewu awusa !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

Jus as u tired urself
Okpo ghana !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:

Just USD100
thats on the high side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Son, Sean, Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims / Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.