Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (38606 Views)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by CopyLearner: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2016
chikel2000:
Blood is thicker than water, blood should be sweeter than a wife
Better not get married.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2016
samsam2019:
e no go better for you

Abi oloshi ni eleyi ni?

See if you're interested in her rotten poocee fine. But dont use me to draw her attention if you don't want to die before your time

Omo ale omo Irankiran

Iwo omo ofo yi. You're one of the reasons they call Yoruba sell outs. Someone is insulting your tribe and all you could do is get her attention?

Haaaaa oni se orire
this comment got me lmao
samsam2019 u nor well walahi grin cheesy cheesy
U sure say the guy sef na Yoruba
Na so the dey carry Yoruba names
Fit be one flat head ooo

U self nor vex na
E don do grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2016
StarryV:
Mmmm smiley oracle. sounds nice to me. ok nice to meet u on this platform. Happy birthday in arrears.
Thanks
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Oluwatobex:

Get a life man. All ur comments/pics are demeaning to womanhood(that gave you life) and if you have blood in ur veins you wouldn't mock victims of the civil war esp. Children and women.
I pray you to pls show some level of maturity and be human.
@Utchgirl biko e don do

Thanks !

I appreciate !

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Stuntkid172(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
cekhoe:
nor be as person pocket reach e go price?
na him make u dey price am like this.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
tammie24:
this comment got me lmao
samsam2019 u nor well walahi grin cheesy cheesy
U sure say the guy sef na Yoruba
Na so the dey carry Yoruba names
Fit be one flat head ooo

U self nor vex na
E don do grin grin grin
no vex boss

Dat weyrey boy upset my spirit ni grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Son In Matching Outfit For Sunday Service (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.