Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (82386 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Lexusgs430: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
glossy6:
Ha! She burned the p^ssy self. May God heal them

Are you for real? If the wife is evil, the husband is Lucifer himself and the sister, a jezebel. I wish them soonest recofer in Shina Peters voice.

But wait ooh, where dem dey wet d wife dey boil the hot water abi na fuel she pour them?

We should invite Sunny Ade to the wedding celebration, of the husband and sister-in-law.
I know you would love to attend. Take away of acid would be readily available, are you game?

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by luvp: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
error.. :-Xerror..
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Bimpe29: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jungle justice was it.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by macaranta(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
shocked End time wife
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
I wonder how she did it for both of them to get so badly burnt before escaping. Abi she sneaked up on them while they were in the act busy enjoying themselves and busy being unaware of what was going on around them.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Jacksyn09(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
The pubic hair is being automatically shaved.... Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Jacksyn09(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
The pubic hair is being automatically shaved.... Hahahaha
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by purity22(f): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
utenwuson:
Cruelty! y not cheat on him if u cnt divorce? if a lady cannot stand cheating then don't marry @ all! nonsense

Am not saying what she did was good but i think even if he wants to cheat, it should not be her sister the pain in her heart no one can tell.
secondly, i feel men too should not marry since they cant stop cheating on their wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by slimmingcare(f): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
So sad!
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by mira4u: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
She get mind sha tho' they deserve it. What nonsense!!! angry
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by rahman3853(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
lord, deliver ur frm al evil, dis is satanic, god! cnt imagine d horor, mankind really nid 2 4get tins n move on, with time forgv 2. it is wel
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by giles14(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
utenwuson:
Cruelty! y not cheat on him if u cnt divorce? if a lady cannot stand cheating then don't marry @ all! nonsense
yes nonsense cos wot u said is nonsense
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Richie77: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Village wives are dangerous. A civilized woman wn't do that.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by searchng4love: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
sambisa thug how's Shekau?
Ahmed0336:
You dis jigawa tout get off my mentions
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
decatalyst:
What a punishment! The lady couldn't even close the 'center of attraction' grin grin

@Lasisi, this is the real ENDTIME SEX
close wetin when the thing dey hot am like fire.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by slyrone(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
jeez sweet baby Jesus! this is evil not only has she lost her mind she has lost her family too, I don't support cheating but this is extreme. That said one thing I can guarantee is with such degree of burn around that area that woman ll never be wet again the puna go wrinkle

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by bobluck: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
This is sad and annoying....end time things.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by KEVEX: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
The woman deserves to be cheated on in the first place. The man must have been mentally living in that fire with the wife before he even started cheating. There's no justification for this act.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by slyrone(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
CastedDude:
Is there any justification for this horrific act? this is the main question on the lips of people after a Zambian woman burnt her own husband and sister for allegedly having sex. Both the man and the lady literally experienced hell confirming the saying that 'hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned'. The victims are undergoing treatment at a hospital in Zambia... See the graphic pics below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/scorned-woman-burns-her-husband-and.html
if your body too hot to condone cheating u can always divorce, no this, this is evil. u Cnt even share ur Hubby's d*ick in d family. stingy wicked Zambian fat woman
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by TheFLIRT(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Iya Basira yansh! shocked
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by pwettiejay(f): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
I blame the sister more, why will yhu accept yhur sister's husband's advances in the first place.......but chai! That woman wicked o angry

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Bigcake: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
wow, what a burnt pusssy.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by mastasam(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
they deserve even more
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by millsak(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinkhole:
no be center of attraction, na "black hole" that place dey suck-in anything grin but we can also call it "center of gravity", even your eyes dey gravitate towards that place grin grin

dear i love ur comment.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by adaksbullet: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Good story!!!i love dis grin grin
mine wive kiss I no u we no do me like these abi am lied ni? wink
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
adaksbullet:
mine wive kiss I no u we no do me like these abi am lied ni? wink
Adaks baby i will do more dan dis for u cheesy cheesy where have u been?
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by adaksbullet: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Adaks baby i will do more dan dis for u cheesy cheesy where have u been?
while we u do me bad like these na? sadsadsad

Am travu out ni jo wink am see mrcork on pekam, mrcork his very reach o shocked
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
adaksbullet:
while we u do me bad like these na? sadsadsad

Am travu out ni jo wink am see mrcork on pekam, mrcork his very reach o shocked
Hehehehe

U travelled out of d country?oh now i knw u r a bad person cheesy am not marry u again!
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by christiscomin: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
ProfessorXX:
They don't deserve this, even though they did something bad. Mysterious world.

They deserve more than that, because death is their punishment if the bible were to be applied.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by adaksbullet: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehe

U travelled out of d country?oh now i knw u r a bad person cheesy am not marry u again!
his mrcork that his sent me moni too go to ppekam na cry.......am still go thr bak next 20yrs, we u folo me go? kiss
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Unacceptable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.