Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (82375 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
adaksbullet:
his mrcork that his sent me moni too go to ppekam na cry.......am still go thr bak next 20yrs, we u folo me go? kiss
20yrs?if not tomorrow,forget about it! angry
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by adaksbullet: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
20yrs?if not tomorrow,forget about it! angry
am whant too go too Somalia and Burundi tomoro bebi oku, we u folo me go? kiss
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
utenwuson:
if a lady cannot stand cheating then don't marry @ all! nonsense
Just hear yourself! Keep on cheating thats what you came to this world to do.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
adaksbullet:
am whant too go too Somalia and Burundi tomoro bebi oku, we u folo me go? kiss
Am not follow again!Ur siggy tho cheesy cheesy malanja buhahahahaha
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
When the man leaves the hospital na him go de run from women.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by fart: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Come and see humiliation. She has to heal with her legs open by force. She can't close them now. How will she walk na? I support what the woman did jare. And they are even sisters chai this is nothing to write to their mother about. It is the burnt sister that is wicked. From now on if she wants to spread her legs for a man, her punnani will dry up instantly. That place will even turn black because of the burns who will even touch her after this ordeal sef. Good for her
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by ogmask: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
temitemi1:
this is serious bt always say NO to cheating!

If you do not ha e anything to say just keep shut.
Define cheating saint temitemi1.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Very good, pls show me the woman that did this, I want to give her a handshake
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
CastedDude:
Is there any justification for this horrific act? this is the main question on the lips of people after a Zambian woman burnt her own husband and sister for allegedly having sex. Both the man and the lady literally experienced hell confirming the saying that 'hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned'. The victims are undergoing treatment at a hospital in Zambia... See the graphic pics below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/scorned-woman-burns-her-husband-and.html
Dats okay!
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by tunaguy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Can hot water really do that undecided
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by adaksbullet: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Am not follow again!Ur siggy tho cheesy cheesy malanja buhahahahaha
while na bebi? embarassed u ar jos seen mine siginasion? shocked
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Daniel1673(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
is heart breaking 2 see ur husband/wife sleeping wit ur sister/brother.
well d woman went too far 4 d act, d man and oda men shuld repent from cheating their spouse
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
adaksbullet:
while na bebi? embarassed u ar jos seen mine siginasion? shocked
Am say i no do again! cheesy saw ur siggy today&u got my ribs cracked up with it!
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
she ends her marriage, destroy her relationship with her family, become d victim of the law and a earns a reputation for HEARTLESSNESS............
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by adaksbullet: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Am say i no do again! cheesy saw ur siggy today&u got my ribs cracked up with it!
am go and killed mine sef on d lagun oangry ....how am crak ur rib o shocked
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by oscillation55(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na waoo
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by oscillation55(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na waoo undecided undecided
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by habsydiamond(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
See how dem come look like frozen turkey. Cheating has consequence but this one is much.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by goodvision12(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
naijafella:
Don't even know who to blame now.The cheats or the woman?May God save us.
The evil that men does lives with them.This is just the result.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by NanciaKay(f): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aahhh! shocked...... warrisdis? How dare her do this? Anyways woman, KARMA still the research on your mata..
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by deplay24(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
The wife bleeped up she went too far
I dey pity de six her enjoyment machine don cast
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by FreeBoss: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
u may never know the inner woman u marry until u err. bizarre world
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by pepigeorge(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinkhole:
no be center of attraction, na "black hole" that place dey suck-in anything grin but we can also call it "center of gravity", even your eyes dey gravitate towards that place grin grin

Scientist, hope the fire didn't burn the centre of gravity. .
can she still it afterwards? Lol..
the woman burnt her sister's center of gravity but refused to burn the polar region of the husband. ...maybe she still needs use it after all
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Afritop(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
THE WOMAN WILL BE HAPPY AFTERALL THE LAW WILL ONLY PUNISH HER AND LET HER GO. THEREAFTER SHE WILL MAKE BOTH OF THEM A LAUGHING STOCK

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
christiscomin:

They deserve more than that, because death is their punishment if the bible were to be applied.
What do you mean by that? God is merciful and forgiving stop misquoting the bible pls. Mosaic/old testament laws are not the Jesus Christ's teachings in the new testament. After all,the bible said leave vengeance for God. I dont support the cheats but the lady went too far! She is heartless!
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by freshinko: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Women when provoked don't think twice before taking whatever action. All sin is sin before God nomatter how big or small you may think it is. Some of you are now inconsiderately condemning them that they deserve what they got. But i tell you that you must not be a cheater before you know you are a siner. Lies alone can land you in hell. Women pls, explore your second thoughts before taking actions, nomatter what.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by missyge(f): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
dats too bad. d woman needs to b punished.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Icecream4U(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eyah, the girl toto burn o! Now, the girl no go fit fvck for a very long time.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by vRendoh(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
u dey support this thing ?

You would reason differently, if the two females were your daughters and one he-goat of a husband is brushing as if they are not related.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
utenwuson:
Cruelty! y not cheat on him if u cnt divorce? if a lady cannot stand cheating then don't marry @ all! nonsense
I see so many ladies quote me 2 say bullsh*t cos the guy in their life has scope n cajole them into believing they won or not cheating on them! the good news is one day u ll realise that 9 out of 10 men out there cheat on their spouse, I no wat d man did in d 1st place was bad but wat she jst did is more cruel

What is this one saying?
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Very good, should have fried his balls too. Nonsense!!! Even if your gonna cheat, atleast not with your wife's sister!! Haba are you a He goat .
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by kazyhm(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
if sex is not love, why is cheating a problem ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.