Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (82387 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Cutemi(f): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Women are wicked vessels.

Love Machine abi wats your name biko rephrase ur statement.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Good for them...what an insult!
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by kan12(m): 3:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Oboy see lacking conscience o,but I support the wife joor,punishments like this will serve as a generational warning.I tell you the truth the sister nd husband wunt cheat again in life.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by TLolive: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2016
utenwuson:
Cruelty! y not cheat on him if u cnt divorce? if a lady cannot stand cheating then don't marry @ all! nonsense
I see so many ladies quote me 2 say bullsh*t cos the guy in their life has scope n cajole them into believing they won or not cheating on them! the good news is one day u ll realise that 9 out of 10 men out there cheat on their spouse, I no wat d man did in d 1st place was bad but wat she jst did is more cruel

let me guess. your father was sleeping around with all your aunties while your mother was sitting there looking like a wall geiko
if you were raised in a good home where your father was faithful to your mother, you will not talk rubbish
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Ok, they are not dead. Serves them right abeg.
Some people are just dogs in human clothing. Of all men, your own sister's husband, of all women your wife's sister. I don't even know where the World is going now, where a husband even sleeps with his wife's mother. Oniranu gbogbo.

To all those supporting the man, how would you feel catching your wife in bed with your own brother?!
Someone with a bad temper can't handle such, not all women will just sit and start crying like a wimp.
She reacted rash but it was well deserved.
The simple truth.
Life will never remain the same.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by MarieSucre(f): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2016
utenwuson:
Cruelty! y not cheat on him if u cnt divorce? if a lady cannot stand cheating then don't marry @ all! nonsense
I see so many ladies quote me 2 say bullsh*t cos the guy in their life has scope n cajole them into believing they won or not cheating on them! the good news is one day u ll realise that 9 out of 10 men out there cheat on their spouse, I no wat d man did in d 1st place was bad but wat she jst did is more cruel

Damn!!! noooooo. This babe is wicked. Look how burnt her husband and sisters body are. She use her mind and poured fuel on them and watched them roll around in pain.. and for what? A cheating man-hoe of a husband. If they had lost their lives ehn. This woman would have known what's up. Now she has ruined their future by disfiguring their bodies. Mehn forget o, She is a public threat.

edit**
For all those supporting this thing, Shame on you!!!
So?? Even of her husband cheats with her sister, does it mean they deserve such torture and disfiguring. I know how painful it can be especially in our society where they glorify men cheating but it is never, I repeat 'Never enough reason for this.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by lebienconnu: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2016
Haba.

This is execrably pugnacious, pestilential and attenuating.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
grin

Now they can boldly say: they had flaming hot sex

Lol

grin grin grin grin
The flames is too hot to handle

Ol boi cheesy

They no go ever try am again... For life! cheesy
Her pvssy will be on total check from now on....
And the man's dickk will grudgingly rise abit , then limp once again.
.lol

The wife wicked sha.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
why let one stupid man drive you crazy to this point. God forbid
wouldn't it have been better to walk away? Gosh! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Becalm(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am highly disappointed with people who support this barbaric act. Its like amputating the hands of one who stole your life saving so that he or she will never again take what does not belong to him or her. She could have summoned people to witness the infidelity of the shameless husband and sister. She has many decent options of dealing with the situation.

The unfortunate society we live has unconsciously modeled a way we should react to infidelity cases all in the name of psychological and emotional trauma relegating maturity and self control to the background. If the law had serious punishment for such actions then people would react reasonably when confronted with difficult situations like this.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by loylextop(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
conji na bastard
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by timilinda(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oh! I love dis woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.