Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) (4002 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Nairalanders Girls Are Very Stingy People. / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
As a fine boy wey i be na, i met this girl when i entered a brt bus, so she asked for my number, and i gave it to her, since then she has been disturbing me that she wants to take me out, and i have been dodging her since, so one day i decided to give her the opportunity, so i called her to meet me in one fast food joint, so when we got there, she requested that the waitress should bring ''asun'' for her and me, mehn i was disappointed, just asun alone, O my God, then after eating it, she paid the bill, and wanted to collect a change of 50 naira, very stingy banker, since then, i deleted her number, i promise not to date a bank worker again, they are very stingy and greedy...

I go upload the pics later, i wan go buy fuel for my prado jeep

3 Likes

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thank God she paid her bills if not you would have discovered her hidden profession as a miner aka golddigger
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
& that was all? haba. nawa 4 u oh.

1 Like

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by michiyke2003(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Prado jeep? puuuu,laughing with my anus with my anus

3 Likes

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by emeraldknytt(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nwa nwoke, your lie no get common sense

8 Likes

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by divinehand2003(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol

You are the most stingy, ridiculous and wicked guy the ladies must avoid meeting oooo.

7 Likes

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by ify2nyce(f): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op mor0n

2 Likes

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op
Lie with sens nah
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol.... very familiar story grin only this time it's ur version...

I was expecting that u will take Her to ur place after eating that "asun" and sing praise and worship tongue grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol.... very familiar story grin only this time it's ur version...

I was expecting that u will bring Her to ur place after eating that "asun" and sing praise and worship tongue grin tongue
lolz babe, we did not do any praise and worship that day, i vex commot, she too stingy, i must date a police woman this time, they are cool and sexy too gringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by olafotad: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Idunblvit
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by favourboy1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
As a fine boy wey i be na, i met this girl when i entered a brt bus, so she asked for my number, and i gave it to her, since then she has been disturbing me that she wants to take me out, and i have been dodging her since, so one day i decided to give her the opportunity, so i called her to meet me in one fast food joint, so when we got there, she requested that the waitress should bring ''asun'' for her and me, mehn i was disappointed, just asun alone, O my God, then after eating it, she paid the bill, and wanted to collect a change of 50 naira, very stingy banker, since then, i deleted her number, i promise not to date a bank worker again, they are very stingy and greedy...

stop fake please uk is boring, no one to talk to everyone minding his or her business here in uk so let enjoy romance entertainment pls nt ur lie thanks.
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by endoski: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

wats ur problem all u dis nigerian youths(Golddiggers). jst imagine u talking of her collectin her N50 balance,is N50 nt moni? u beta gdt urself a job nd stop ranting online.
Mayb u shld go to america,u'll find awt dat $50 can feed sum1 a whole month. get sense bro
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

lolz babe, we did not do any praise and worship that day, i vex commot, she too stingy, i must date a police woman this time, they are cool and sexy too gringringrin

Haahahaha...why not try managers and CEOs they ain't stingy, u can order what u like and they very hot & sexy wink
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by drmikeadams(m): 2:59am On Apr 25, 2016
endoski:
wats ur problem all u dis nigerian youths(Golddiggers). jst imagine u talking of her collectin her N50 balance,is N50 nt moni? u beta gdt urself a job nd stop ranting online.
Mayb u shld go to america,u'll find awt dat $50 can feed sum1 a whole month. get sense bro
grin grin..no take am serious...one chik opened similar thread about one stingy male banker that collected 100 hundred change ...the op is just playing around..

2 Likes

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Haahahaha...why not try managers and CEOs they ain't stingy, u can order what u like and they very hot & sexy wink

ha, manager, no ooo, they will take me like an house boy, i want someone that will treat me like a king, so that if i find trouble, i will call my police woman girlfriend, to come and arrest that person, thats love grin
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by TheEvilPriest(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Chai what is the world turning into Guys now want to relax nd watch the ladies pay there bills? Nd u even hv the mind to come here nd call her stingy. she is stingy cos she is working hard for it. Nd what are u doing? Broke guys have been calling rich girls names since 1884.
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

ha, manager, no ooo, they will take me like an house boy, i want someone that will treat me like a king, so that if i find trouble, i will call my police woman girlfriend, to come and arrest that person, thats love grin

Hahhhahahaaa! House boy? grin damn! Ur So funny...
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by Qualer: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by slam7000(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin..no take am serious...one chik opened similar thread about one stingy male banker that collected 100 hundred change ...the op is just playing around..

I liked his post. grin, he was just being sarcastic and wants to sample people's opinion about the one lady who called bankers stingy.

I think he should date the nairalander with name that sounds like Jidekatakata.
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by 7footre(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lols!!! You people will not kill me on nairaland!!!
This your sobriquet is just something else
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by stanvesco(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

plagiarism.... u just copy mrsphyno post, cone post am here...
oleburuku
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by cutiety(f): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
This thread suld go the entertainment section next time pls.
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by CarrotAndStick: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Where are the pictures?
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by geraldmartins(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
[/color][color=#000099]

lia Mohammed everywhere
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
LOLgrin

CHIEF OTUTUPOYOYO1 a.k.a FairlyUsedp@nt: The man dat always do Praise And Worship.

Chai u no go kill pesin with laff
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by lawjjj: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

disappointed! boys of this generation are not fit to be called boys, not to talk of being a man.
Boys are now looking for girls who will spend for them and still take care of all the bills

After strongly admiring my girl, the guy told me he wants a girl that will be just like my girl, caring, beautiful and hardworking. I told him 'be a real man' you find one.

Real men are not opportunists, dont wait for a lady to eye u etc.

Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

LOLgrin

CHIEF OTUTUPOYOYO1 a.k.a FairlyUsedp@nt: The man dat always do Praise And Worship.

Chai u no go kill pesin with laff
my oga i hail oo cheesy
Re: My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) by demo4ril97(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lai!, Oya chop some konk #KOP!!!.

(1) (Reply)

A Married Man Exposed / ''I Will Quit School For A Good Penis'' - Nigerian Girl Says On Facebook / She Was Pouring It In Our Food [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.