Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. (3850 Views)

SEX: Who Is The Best In Bed On Nairaland? Is It Seun? See The Person Below / After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by MOSTEC(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2017
After a sex romp with ur partner,lover,sexchick or sarawagba fellas etc. Who should thank who after the whole excapade.

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by iamDaisy(f): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Man angry after all its me that epp him grin kikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
None of them should. just kiss each other. Issokay. Till next time again.

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by megareal: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks ke? Just smooch and cuddle each other. That's enough thanks by both of you.

4 Likes

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by SINZ: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Why say thank you in the first place?

Just take her out n go get small chops n soft drinks, come back, watch a movie and go to bed, then wake up in the middle of the night and fūck her brains out again. undecided

4 Likes

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2017
thank u, maka why?? afteral i epp his life grin

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

Just take her out n go get small chops n soft drinks, come back, watch a movie and go to bed, then wake up in the middle of the night and fūck her brains out again. undecided
embarassed dafuq?

4 Likes

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by SINZ: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
embarassed dafuq?

That's my recipe for a "good ass night".

Whatchu think? undecided

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by MOSTEC(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Madam, pls hw did u epp his lyf ooo. Afterall he was d one doing the thomping
L0velyn:
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by MOSTEC(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Really u think so. But i taught u ladies love to interact with ur partner after the deal.
megareal:
Thanks ke? Just smooch and cuddle each other. That's enough thanks by both of you.
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by MOSTEC(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Huhm. Hw did u epp him oo
iamDaisy:
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

That's my recipe for a "good ass night".

Whatchu think? undecided

Its really crazy the way you guys thinks!! undecided

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by SINZ: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

Its really crazy the way you guys thinks!! undecided

Its my recipe, doesnt mean I can't conform to hers.

I'm all about pleasing my lady, thats how I think. smiley

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why the eff do you have to say thank you... smack that asss and crash

2 Likes

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

Its my recipe, doesnt mean I can't conform to hers.
I'm all about pleasing my lady, thats how I think. smiley
alright cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by SINZ: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

alright cheesy

Lovelyn, lovelyn , lovelyn.. smiley

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by MOSTEC(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dats a crime u knw. Assult !
LegendaryArnold:
Why the eff do you have to say thank you... smack that asss and crash
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by megareal: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
Really u think so. But i taught u ladies love to interact with ur partner after the deal.

Interact ke? Na quesion and answer session? cheesy Don't generalise biko.

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

Lovelyn, lovelyn , lovelyn.. smiley

say my name baby cheesy this time say it loud nd clear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
The man of course
Nor be me EPP his life?? tongue

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by shaneroberts26: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:

I am loving that ass ma'am.

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
Dats a crime u knw. Assult !
for which country

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by SINZ: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

say my name baby cheesy this time say it loud nd clear cheesy

smiley
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by misspicy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

smiley
Sweetheart kindly resend please

2 Likes

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by SINZ: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
misspicy:

Sweetheart kindly resend please

Done..
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

Funny guy
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
How did EPP his life, u guys EPP each other
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote[i][ author=suzan404 post=52972160]The man of course
Nor be me EPP his life?? tongue[/quote]
Prove it
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
suzan404:
The man of course
Nor be me EPP his life?? tongue
Prove it
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Johnsown1:

Prove it
How
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
suzan404:
How
Prove that u helped his life.
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Johnsown1:

Prove that u helped his life.
i can't prove it here nah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: She Is Big, Bold, Beautiful & Fair / Help! / Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.