Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (2363 Views)

Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / There's Something Pocohantas And Benita27 Always Say. I Need Your Opinions On It / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by calmG(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
I
Re: I by Tallesty1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Are you truly ready to settle down now?
Re: I by dammywapes(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
baba my advice for u is to take tins cool wiff her. or else if u rush her in, she go rush out back. continue dating her, on ur way u might get married or u find ano person.

1 Like

Re: I by calmG(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Of course I really want to settle down...
our wedding should have been early this year but she keeps saying give me time...
Re: I by calmG(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
I've decided to give her all the time she wants I just hope it won't be a waste of time...And I'm not comfortable with her male friends she keeps telling me they're just friends...
Re: I by Olasco93: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Travel to Owerri, sit her down and discuss these with her:
Ask her plainly what she want
Ask her again if she will marry you
Ask her why she keep saying she needs time
The solution are in her response to the questions above.

2 Likes

Re: I by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
calmG:
I've decided to give her all the time she wants I just hope it won't be a waste of time...And I'm not comfortable with her male friends she keeps telling me they're just friends...

How old is she?
Re: I by Creamish(f): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Did u propose to her and get her acceptance before speaking of Introduction?

Both of u need to be on the same page cos marriage isn't a one man journey.

If she thinks u cannot take care of her because u don't earn enuff...and shez high maintenance, move on.

If she thinks u are not financially ready to start a family, take a deep soul search. R you? If yes, talk to her. If she isn't ready to take the journey with u on ur current financial capacity, when d going gets tough, she might cheat on u...so take ur time and check if she is worth it.

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
The girl them wan take photo
Them love me them love the guy for igboro
Brother live no be two
That’s why right now, my last name na yolo
And nowadays we dey keep am on the low low
But if na jangolo, all on mine me solo
Na so the boy go
From the ghetto to internationa
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
London to New York to Kigali
Hu all the ladies just dey look for me
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
Runtown and wizzi don’t go funny
Oh all the girls just dey fight for me
I tell you say i never finish
I never tell you one wey happen for shitta
When the boys tell me say i no go blow
Even solo tell me say i no go blow
Even solo tell me say i no go blow
But now i be boss
See i be actor for the film them be boss
See i dey run everything i be doro
Star boy doro
International doro oh… eh cool cool
*playing the song*
Re: I by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abeg make una vote mimzy jare... Na everything dem dey ask Nairalanders..... Mtcheew... E ni owo lowo..... O fe fe iyawo.... Buusheet!!

Re: I by donbenedict(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol I pitty dat girl wen he finally makes it and they both get married and she can't bear kids...
Re: I by KingRex1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Creamish:

If she thinks u cannot take care of her because u don't earn enuff...and shez high maintenance, move on.

If she thinks u are not financially ready to start a family, take a deep soul search. R you? If yes, talk to her. If she isn't ready to take the journey with u on ur current financial capacity, when d going gets tough, she might cheat on u...so take ur time and check if she is worth it.
Well said dear

1 Like

Re: I by calmG(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

How old is she?
She's 24
Re: I by calmG(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Creamish:

You just sounded like her
Re: I by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
calmG:

She's 24

She's not ready...just be patient...might be for your own good in the end.
Re: I by Creamish(f): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
calmG:

You just sounded like her

How exactly? I might be able to help u understand some things..

1 Like

Re: I by sEGXY2(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dump her dumb ass already, she's a HO! Those kinda unstable girls irk me as phurck.
Re: I by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
the only issue I see here is lack of money.
Re: I by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
You should give that girl a medal. She's the one sense in the nonsense you've tried to justify philandering aside. You broke, you can't keep a home right now, she sees that you don't. She's saving you from future stories like "my wife disrespects me cos I'm broke"
Re: I by calmG(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
You should give that girl a medal. She's the one sense in the nonsense you've tried to justify philandering aside. You broke, you can't keep a home right now, she sees that you don't. She's saving you from future stories like "my wife disrespects me cos I'm broke"
Hey dude
I don't have a Ferrari doesn't mean I'm broke...
I'm happy with my current status now...
More money in my hands its just more blessing which I'll love. I don't have a house of my own now,but at least I just bought a piece of land at owerri ,I've a car,a job and the most important to me is that I also have a business(which when matured I'll quit my current Job)....If she's waiting for me to be "rich".Then I just pray I don't fall in love with another person before then.
Re: I by calmG(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks to everyone I really appreciate all your comments... Special thanks to Olasco93 and creamish.... I think I've gotten all I need..
JeffreyJamez, dammywapes I see una

3 Likes

Re: I by firstking01(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm....wey decker sef or Ronald4life...you guys are experts in this kinda topictongue...

Op, i dnt know why you are rushing her...is it that you are being pressurised by your family members or you thing age is no longer by your side...??
Re: I by halfricanadian(f): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm....wey decker sef or Ronald4life...you guys are experts in this kinda topictongue...

Op, i dnt know why you are rushing her...is it that you are being pressurised by your family members or you thing age is no longer by your side...??

Your signature wat happened
Re: I by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Your signature wat happened
Lost one of the best mums ever @exactly 26th april last year which is today making it one year now cry...she was a complete perfect being...a devoted christian felt by all who came her way...the only prayer pillar we had in our familyembarassed...need i say more cos i might cry here...

Where have you been by the way??
Re: I by halfricanadian(f): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
Lost one of the best mums ever @exactly 26th april last year which is today making it one year now cry...she was a complete perfect being...a devoted christian felt by all who came her way...the only prayer pillar we had in our familyembarassed...need i say more cos i might cry here...

Where have you been by the way??

What happened to her

Ive been fine u?
Re: I by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

What happened to her
Ive been fine u?
Where have you been since morning??
Re: I by halfricanadian(f): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
Where have you been since morning??

Home u?
Re: I by firstking01(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Home u?
Home too....searched for you on threads but couldn't find you??
Re: I by halfricanadian(f): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
Home too....searched for you on threads but couldn't find you??

I kno smiley here am i
Re: I by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I kno smiley here am i
Ok, happy to have you here now,,,so, where shall we start fromsmiley??
Re: I by Julietcutie(f): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olasco93:
Travel to Owerri, sit her down and discuss these with her:
Ask her plainly what she want
Ask her again if she will marry you
Ask her why she keep saying she needs time
The solution are in her response to the questions above.
this guy just said my mind... op I think this is the best thing to do
Re: I by Julietcutie(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
The girl them wan take photo Them love me them love the guy for igboro Brother live no be two That’s why right now, my last name na yolo And nowadays we dey keep am on the low low But if na jangolo, all on mine me solo Na so the boy go From the ghetto to internationa Lagos to Kampala Say na we dey make the place catch fire London to New York to Kigali Hu all the ladies just dey look for me Lagos to Kampala Say na we dey make the place catch fire Runtown and wizzi don’t go funny Oh all the girls just dey fight for me I tell you say i never finish I never tell you one wey happen for shitta When the boys tell me say i no go blow Even solo tell me say i no go blow Even solo tell me say i no go blow But now i be boss See i be actor for the film them be boss See i dey run everything i be doro Star boy doro International doro oh… eh cool cool *playing the song*
you and this your Lagos to Kampala lyrics sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? / Please Advise Me. / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.