Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions (22712 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by brandydaniells(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

a wealthy man wants to marry her again
me ans my siblins dont like him
but then there is my mums happiness cos she clearly loves him too

cant stand another man drilling her .. i will die

i feel as if she betrayed my dad

advice pls

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by brandydaniells(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44

4 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Ahmed0336(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
If she is happy that should be ur utmost concern. Better start thinking of how to start ur family cos i don't see anything wrong with her remarrying. Body no be wood sha undecided

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
No disrespect bruh but your mum is a grown woman and after 11 years, she has been loyal.

Allow her be happy.

About your not comfortable about your mum having sex, would you be so uncomfortable if your dad is the one? Get your mind off it and be happy for her.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by TINALETC3(f): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Op free her abeg, I blive u ar grown 2,u shud start planning on hw 2 start ur own, u dnt like d man, yet, u didn't gv a reason 4 dat, mayb u ar jst being jealous or ar u feeling dat she wl now focus her attention on d man , it's normal, so grow up

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Kondomatic(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

cant stand another man drilling her ..
i will die

advice pls

Right here, you sounded like you have been having sex with your mum since your father died but the word drill could mean something else in this context so I just hope the emboldened is not what I am thinking otherwise you have some questions to answer the gods.

Do you have a girlfriend??

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Okoyiboz3: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

I understand your predicament. You should understand that your Mom is an adult who deserves to be loved too.

Would you prefer her to be properly married to one man and be happy or for her to be jumping from bed to bed looking for elusive happiness?

I guess the reason you and your siblings don't like her prospective husband is because you're afraid of him taking all of your Mom's attention. Also, you wrongly consider fighting him off as defending your father's legacy.

Bro, I suggest you find out more about the man. Hope he's not someone who wants to take advantage of a widow. What does he do? Where are his wife and kids (if any).

Your mom has a right to be happy and it's not only your duty to ensure that she's happy, you must ensure that she gets her happiness from the right person.

Her happiness would make her live long to enjoy the fruits of her labor over you and your siblings.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by jnrbayano(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
She commits no crime and breaks no vow. You can only pray for her that that man and his family will treat her right.

I understand it being unusual. I have been there.

3 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Blooblood: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
She has a right to her own happiness.

By the way, would you rather do the drilling?

3 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by ItalianWine(f): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:

I will die

Drill her yourself if you cannot stand the thought

She cannot stand the thought of you drilling another girl undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Aww, You can be doing the drilling...

2 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by mykh01(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Today good o, under three minute i don dey first page for three thread, Today is definitely a great day.

Guy dats none of ur biz, u should be more concern about her happiness. The drilling aspect sounds funny to me, shey u go dey oil d engine nigba yen?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by ibkayee(f): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Why are you even visualising your mum getting 'drilled' undecided

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by CaroLyner(f): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
If she is widowed, she's not having an affair. She no longer has a husband.
If she's happy, you should support her.
Many people have a hard time after the loss of a spouse.
Your mother is trying to be happy and you should allow her.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by deepwater(f): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Have you considered the fact that some other people may have drilled you mum mercilessly before your dad married her,

Concentrate more on how to drill your wife better or get drilled properly if you are a female.

Cheers and Happy Drilling undecided

22 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Eyop: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

Drilling her how? Does the man want to drill a borehole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by CoolKizzy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
you have a lot of growing up to do

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
OP must be one childish teen, so I clicked on his profile and I was right, only an immature person will make a post like that, Your Mums hórny, free that women, let her fvck and you said the man is rich, let her enjoy life, your DAD is DEAD....DEAD...Nothing like loyalty for the dead.

21 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by swiz123(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
If my mom is more than 40yrs old and wants to re-marry, I'd consider that high treason

1 Like

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by KingsleyCEO: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Is a good thing for her to marry, you must not like the person she is getting married to since you are not the person marrying or getting married, just leave you mama to enjoy her life in a decent way and always pray for her happiness...

Trust me, her move is by far preferable to all those others who will be forming something and secretly injuring young boys here and there and they will also end up paying these young boy for service.

Please support her oooo

1 Like

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by emilyone(f): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Your mum deserves to be happy

2 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by tomdon(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
RUBBISH!!!

Some people are selfish and stupid at the same time.

Why would someone want to live another person's life for them??

What's wrong in a parent remarrying??

So what's the wealthy got to do with anything as if you won't be a beneficiary

Very childish thing!

4 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Olachase(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
The matter no be here hoo no be person pikin you too day drill

1 Like

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by gcey2k(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
"I can't stand another man drilling her"

OP are you serious?

She even wants to do it legally due to the respect for you, your siblings and your dad after remaining unmarried for 11 years.

What if she brings in random men to satisfy her urge? Or decide to do it secretly with different partners?

You should look beyond just sex and understand that your mum needs a companion

10 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by blackbeau1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Erm you should be happy for her. Same way you wouldn't want her to stand in the way of your marriage, don't stand in the way of hers, except you have genuine complaints.

1 Like

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by greatgod2012(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
But if it was your dad, he would have remarried 3 or 4 years later and you guys won't see anything wrong with it!

Allow your mum to be happy again, please! She has tried!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Women?
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by symbianDON(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

if you love your mum, allow her to remarry. I'm sure if your dad could see her right now he'd be happy for her....2006 to 2017 is a long time o! after all it was, 'till death do them part' she signed with your dad! better she is legally drilled than being shined by illegally o....na that one go finish you kpatakpata grin

3 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by JefLonDon(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwamaIkpe come and see this one ooo

yu wanna f**k yur mom?

she needs to move on, likewise yu guys

her happiness is all u shud be after
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by NickiSlay(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Widowed women are allowed to date after their
husbands die. I'm not sure where you came to the
conclusion women must remain faithful to people
who have passed on to the next world but that's
false.
Your mother is still alive. She has full right to live
her life any way she pleases. In addition, why
should she deny herself love? If you're basis your
logic on God's law, what you're saying doesn't
match up with His Word. This does:
Romans 7:2 ESV
"For a married woman is bound by law to her
husband while he lives, but if her husband dies
she is released from the law of marriage."
God never said widows were bound to their
husbands after death. Please allow your mother to
be happy.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by LeanonGOD(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mynd44:
No disrespect bruh but your mum is a grown woman and after 11 years, she has been loyal.

Allow her be happy.

About your not comfortable about your mum having sex, would you be so uncomfortable if your dad is the one? Get your mind off it and be happy for her.
Very Good Advise, more Wisdom.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Oche211(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'll say dat u re insensitive nd foolish for the comment u've made.
Ur mum deserves to be happy.
It's a huge disrespect 4 ur mum for u to visualize her being "drilled".
Grow up man nd allow ur mum to be happy.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful / Does Real Love Still Exist? / The Favourite Who Loved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.