Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) (9532 Views)

Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys / Top Ten Most Good-looking Guys In Romance Section 2017 Mid-year Ratings / MR NAIRALAND Choose Your Top5 Most Good Looking Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by mayor10(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
cutest guy evr liveth

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by smileysmiley(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
sEGXY2:
That shit's way overated dear...Bill Gates,Steve Jobs,Austin Mahone,Harry styles ETC aint got facial hair

Who e epp?
#beardgang #beardovereverything #bebearded #ihavebeenbearded #grabyourbeardsnow

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by kingsleyAba: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
na so so ulgy pic full here, I tink op say post ur cute pic not ulgy monkey faces pix,abeg cute n handsome guyz shld post there pic
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
kingsleyAba:
na so so ulgy pic full here, I tink op say post ur cute pic not ulgy monkey faces pix,abeg cute n handsome guyz shld post there pic
you wicked oh so i ugly to
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Frei(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
smileysmiley:
please grow some beards.... thank me later #beardedguysrock
#beardgang' hope it ain't too much... na only me get beard for my generation....na d reason why e plenty b DAT...

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by khodedboih(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
No kidnap am ooo

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by smileysmiley(f): 5:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Frei:
#beardgang' hope it ain't too much... na only me get beard for my generation....na d reason why e plenty b DAT...
now that's a real man #husbandgoals #6yardshusbandmaterial... @Frei don't worry you are upcoming but you will get there, the main thing is that you are working towards it #ihavebeenbearded #beardedguysonly
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by kingsleyAba: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you wicked oh so i ugly to
na u even ugly pass all of them....just find one of ur Photoshop pic n post not ugly pic
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by slyrone(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2016
nl guyz r funny looking lol
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by slyrone(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:
Most of the pics here are not encouraging grin
ireneony u know I m cute.
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by slyrone(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2016
smileysmiley:
Why are the ladies not posting theirs embarassed oya lemme break the jinx grin

op said selfie
chai na ugly water u dey take baff? see as she strong face like footballer. girl u r uglyyyy
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Damilare5882(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2016
cant just stop laughing ................................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by latinoKingdom(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2016
This one no be my real face o

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Skykid1208(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
#TEAMCUTEST
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Skykid1208(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Skykid1208:
#TEAMCUTEST

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by armanii(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Fresh and fly

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by smileysmiley(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
slyrone:
chai na ugly water u dey take baff? see as she strong face like footballer. girl u r uglyyyy
cheesy ok I've noticed you now, you can run along
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Cutezt(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
uploading...
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Cutezt(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thylord:
More from my sexy self.
jesu Christi
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by ariyike23(f): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
lol...d Selfies dough..*sigh*
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by sEGXY2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
smileysmiley:
#beardgang #beardovereverything #bebearded #ihavebeenbearded #grabyourbeardsnow
Beard does not necesarily make u less of a cutie, Christiano Ronaldo is a very cute brother and he aint got no facial hair, so I still insist

#Beardless_Gang_Over_Everything
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Frei(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
smileysmiley:
now that's a real man #husbandgoals #6yardshusbandmaterial... @Frei don't worry you are upcoming but you will get there, the main thing is that you are working towards it #ihavebeenbearded #beardedguysonly
haha am still upcoming despite this bush?
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by missyQween(f): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=Royle2014 post=45038751] lol. Bhet why? [/q
Just want to see ya
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by maureen546: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Smellymouth: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Me....

Bash me undecided

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by missyQween(f): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Me....

Bash me undecided

Oh....So handsome grin I didn't bash you right?
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Royle2014(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=missyQween post=45071500][/quote] Lol... In falz voice *my picture can cause a lot of havoc in this life.
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Smellymouth: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
missyQween:

Oh....So handsome grin
I didn't bash you right?

Really? Handsome? Now u wana make me cry cry

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by missyQween(f): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Smellymouth:

Really? Handsome? Now u wana make me cry cry

Lol....Oh it hasn't gotten to that extent na Ain't u suppose to be happy I thought of u as been handsome cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by missyQween(f): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Royle2014:

Lol... In falz voice *my picture can cause a lot of havoc in this life.

Like... Walking from Lagos to Abuja to buy 1L of petrol?
Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 27, 2016
OJU MI REEEE OOO

Re: Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) by killerman57: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Mee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.