Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency (24765 Views)

Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 / Fayose Storms Aso Rock In Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by eph12(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thought it was the other way around shocked The report making round before was that people pay to be received or heard at the villa. So is it that they were given their money back or what?

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by Charly68: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jonathan is a big time spender,no wonder why he never wanted to leave !

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by Rapmoney(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
fujirice:

I watched the inauguration of Obama on that day. I saw the jubilation Americans jubilated when the helicopter flew George Bush away from that square but you never hear Obama's government harping on the inefficiencies of the previous government.
These guys are indirectly telling us that we also made a mistake voting them in.
Every passing day they keep telling us of the ills of the previous government as if we live in Mars.
What have they done right since they came on board.
Hypocrites
I blame our youths who listen to crappy stories like this very one!

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by ascek(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
NextGovernor:

Thank you my broda. But next time where you stated " u expect us to believe that rubbish" you replace with "you expect sensible ones to believe that rubbish" because even if they say Jonathan was giving out $1million per citizen during his administration the zombies and Buhari blind followers will still believe and adhere to it.
All of you be dem bahd guys. frustration can make you see light where there's none.
I remember when I was jobless. I told a friend I am hearing the voice of God to be his servant. He said to me, 'Bros go look for job. When you get job, that voice go leave you.'

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by erekoshe: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
the election is over and u ipob are stil wailing, why not wait til 2018, so that u 5% can vote him out. God bless pmb

With such a username, yet you're a sadist? Preach love not the hatred you spew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:
History will remember a certain man in Nigeria who;

~Was made a deputy Governor, and his Governor was impeached

~Made the Governor of his state and impoverished the lives of his people by denying them dividend of democracy

~made the Vice president, and his president died in office

~Made the president of the country, and the economy died after 5years in office because of his ineffectual buffoonery

He is back to Bayelsa and recently, we hard the economy of the state crashed

Who is this man please
. Your Late Father!!!

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by Vongsama(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yet aso rock budget did not at any point get as high as the one in 2016 budget. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by Vongsama(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
eph12:
Thought it was the other way around shocked The report making round before was that people pay to be received or heard at the villa. So is it that they were given their money back or what?

Thank you ma brother. During campaign, they rubbished GEJ that one must pay to be allowed into aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by chuckynath(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Please stop dishing out lies to Nigerians.we are'nt fools u know.oil was never $112 during presidential campaign.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by hushshinani(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
I guess this is fact cos our GEJ got about 9 or 10 when he was our president... what do we say about that??
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by focus7: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
MUVA:
Jesu!!!!!!!!!!

Which way Nigeria??

Btw, I think everybody is getting it all wrong. I know for a fact that Saraki's problems started the day he called Osinbajo a "mere commissioner" cool cool
Must you be unreasonable cos you want play political sentiment here. Why derailing the subject, is it Saraki/Osibanjo you just read from that post? I doubt if your type reads, you just want to earn some likes and shares.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by maxzzo1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Useless APC govt propagating lies we refuse to belief ooo ...Liars

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by dcncorneils: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
popez:
Unfortunately no sane person will believe this rubbish. Does it also mean that when buhari and other Apc 'saints' visited Aso Rock in the past,during the previous administrations that they were also given $100,000? undecided
YES
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by 4nobody4every1: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:

~Made the Governor of his state and impoverished the lives of his people by denying them dividend of democracy

~Made the president of the country, and the economy died after 5years in office because of his ineffectual buffoonery

Who is this man please
See him here, he is receiving prayers from the Obas, he thought they where praying for him but they were cursing him to lose the election which he did and he is now at Otueke drinking kainkain.......

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by focus7: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who is this man please
To thank that he can still be going around the world proclaiming some legacy and omitting the corruption legacy.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by ogawisdom(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
maupe:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/24/politicians-who-visited-aso-rock-in-the-past-were-given-100-000-presidency/

But still dollar was below 180 naira n fuel below 100 naira. Enough of ur propaganda BC it has worsened d economy
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by excomarow(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who is this man please

Yes I know Him
By Chance Leaders
Drunkard
One Big thief,
A Dullard
An Error of Democracy in Nigeria
Idiot
Looter

Infact fvck himi
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by fujirice: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rapmoney:
I blame our youths who listen to crappy stories like this very one!

Chill bro
We are on the same page
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by dchem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
I was almost going to believe this until I saw the millions of Nigerians paying school fees abroad then I knew it was another diversionary propaganda. Abeg this Change Government make una stop this big big talk and start working oooo.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by excomarow(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
maxzzo1:
Useless APC govt propagating lies we refuse to belief ooo ...Liars

If I were you... I will move to CHAD, after 16years of APC rule, you can now come back to our country.

DULLARD
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by Amanwulu1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nelkoko:
And u xpect us to believe dat rubbish.... Him know How many pple dey visit a day? Pple go just open dia mouth talk rubbish make dem say dem dey work.
he's not saying it bc of u n me otherwise he is insulting our sensibility. He has an audience n dis audience never had analytical mind. For lacking such they are called d zombie.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by bluecircle470: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:

To put the records straight, Saraki NEVER called Osinbajo a " mere commissioner" cool

Oh it was u who called him dat! Sarathief boy.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by Leez(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
maupe:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/24/politicians-who-visited-aso-rock-in-the-past-were-given-100-000-presidency/
what is diz rubbish now??
you can all now see dat apc is super clueless
imagine wat ds one wrote
anyway na una sabi
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by maupe: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
See him here, he is receiving prayers from the Obas, he thought they where praying for him but they were cursing him to lose the election which he did and he is now at Otueke drinking kainkain.......
FYI: He is in the US
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by 4nobody4every1: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
maupe:

FYI: He is in the US
cool

Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by bankylan: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who is this man please

Gej has lived a productive life and achieved as a person.
Try to make a meaning out of your life . It is so obvious you are one of the almajiris, and perhaps a guy with an impaired upbringing.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by sarutobie(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
so every politician that ever got inside aso rock got about 20 million naira? grin Mr Lai is about to be surpassed.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by Amanwulu1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aigbofa:
Who was giving out the money? Who took the money? Was Jonathan aware of this? Buhari should take it a step further and set a precedent by sending all of them to jail.
Some Nigerians are too comfortable reaping where they did not sow, that is the root of all the other problems.
I like what u said bt unfortunately they knw they are lying to us bc they knw what to do if their allegatn were true.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by obstead200(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
maupe:

“When we were campaigning, oil was still $112
per barrel.

This man is a blatant liar.
What is it with politicians and shameless annoying lies? How can a human being look his fellow human in the eye and lie this way,knowing fully Well That he is not talking to his dog.
As at October 2014, oil was already below $80 a barrel
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by morc(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
APC! You won the election based on your promise to fix Nigeria. Please get to work and fix Nigeria. Stop the blame game and get us power, fuel, ecomomic growth, etc. You are not in opposition please.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by Abagworo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
maupe:

Don’t let us make millionaires
of a few and poor people of millions.

Compare with the ineffectual buffoon who claimed making one citizen the richest man as his biggest achievement. Sai Baba! for life.
Re: Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency by wellmax(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
maupe:

The SA said that "POLITICIANS WHO VISITED ASO ROCK WERE PAID $100,000". He didn't say nollywood actors

Comprehension = 0%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) / Unrest In Owerri As Keke Drivers Protest Ban By Governor Okorocha (Photos) / Why FG Is Delaying In Hiking Fuel Price – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.