Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? (7037 Views)

What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? / What Is The Most Sweetest Thing In This World? / The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by Topccy007: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
I read an article which described sex as the most enjoyable act on earth especially when it's been given to an individual the way he or she wants it.

Will like to seek your opinions on this.

I can as well use this medium to find out what you guys enjoy doing the most.....something you could enjoy doing as often as possible.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
For the sexists maybe..but for those who love adventures like hiking, scuba diving, rock climbing, trekking, engaging in extreme sports etc...these ppol can say that they gratified themselves more than what they get from sex...
Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by cruzita(f): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
nope,MONEY is the sweetest
Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by Buharism: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
to me table tennis is the sweetest.
Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by Smellymouth: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sex?Nah.. grin
Right now, tis very moment what gives me joy is showing support and throwing my weight behind a lady i have grown to respect and admire -"mimzy"

Mimzy, just know that you've got me MIMZYFIED cool

Mimzy for Miss NL 2016

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by jrerico1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Football

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by falconey(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Naaah
Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by Marlvin(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Except knowing God, the sweet feeling in the world is 'SUCCESS' ! BEING SUCCESSFUL .

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by Pheals(f): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
cruzita:
nope,MONEY is the sweetest
spotted lol grin .
..guys come o
Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by ifex370(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
For me.. Its praising God with my bass..alongside a sensible drummer n keyboardist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
jrerico1:
Football
You're on point man, I remember yesterday when Martial scored, the feeling was almost better than an orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by Hillzy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
For where, money is d sweetest. To me se.x is to over rated
Re: Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? by MrCork: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
For the sexists maybe..but for those who love adventures like hiking, scuba diving, rock climbing, trekking, engaging in extreme sports etc...these ppol can say that they gratified themselves more than what they get from sex...

....but why are u all ways on every thread that talk about Sexxxxxx & Diiiiiiicks?....aint u sopose to be a Christian?..am confused! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / Why Do Ladies Love Pet Names / Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.