Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland (7040 Views)

Getting Bundle Of Pms From Girls (screenshot) / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? / What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Lols

Ok back to business

If your a guy on nl and you've never received a pm that means you ain't a complete nlander yet you have to step up your game maybe snap in front of a friends car or your papa car

As for the ladies I hear so many complain about pm's they get a day so can you count the no. of pm's you've received since joining nairaland
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
englishmart:
I spend my time making money in France. No time to pm ghosts

Bro am in paris now,how about you cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2014
undecided

Expecting double figures.
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Marieolae
Kachisbaby
Marthak
Mirexxx
Ggrin

Una fit count the pms una don receive since you join nl
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by chibwike(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2014
I haven't sent a pm to any girl on NL before.

They send to me.
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
undecided
oh sorry I forgot to mention ya name so?
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2014
*just passing by*
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by dechandel(f): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by englishmart(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:
undecided
answer the question nah
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
englishmart:
abi no time so wat sup
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:
undecided
Interested in this,I know Nigerians love good things
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by englishmart(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2014
samflexxy:
abi no time so wat sup
I just dey o. From Paris to lille to Nantes to monaco. I'm tired of France!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by chimerase2: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2014
I dnt send pm undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by ronald4lif(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Lol! At snaps infront of a friend or papas car funny stuff
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by justmag(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2014
It's funny how dudes be replying when they asking for a ladies opinion. Its like a cock fest in every post! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2014
englishmart:
I just dey o. From Paris to lille to Nantes to monaco. I'm tired of France!
lols ok na weldone I'll be visiting bastien next month maybe we can meet up
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
I received from Nairalaand it self telling me about updated topic..

Quite a few!
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Mine is up to 80, and they only send whenever I talk about nyash...punnanny.....wire......diick......tidy....and breasti.

They don't even know if I be boy or girl msteew.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by chibwike(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Mine is up to 80, and they only send whenever I talk about nyash...punnanny.....wire......diick......tidy....and breasti.

They don't even know if I be boy or girl msteew.
Please tell me..re u a guy or a girl
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
I haven't sent a pm to any girl on NL before.

They send to me.
If you think say nah lie, ask Tallesty.
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by dechandel(f): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Ipledge:
Interested in this,I know Nigerians love good things
grin grin
Amebo tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

grin grin
Amebo tongue
Really?I look like one
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Please tell me..re u a guy or a girl
you wan send me pm?
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by holyboss: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2014
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by dechandel(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Ipledge:
Really?I look like one
Then why are you on this thread?? tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2014
still counting. The update notification alone counts
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

Then why are you on this thread?? tongue
I want to hear ur your story...I alone have sent almost 10 to you grin
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by chibwike(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

you wan send me pm?
i just wan knw
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Bro am in paris now,how about you cheesy
chaiii iceberylin na paris you dey again??
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by dechandel(f): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Ipledge:
I want to hear ur your story...I alone have sent almost 10 to you grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Mistaken identity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human / How Long Does It Take A Girl To Reply A Boy Who Ask Her Out / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.