Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon (36095 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by IVORY2009(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
One of the strongest governors in the history of Nigeria

APC and groups would be shaking now, hearing this news!! shocked

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by rawtouch: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
wetin he carry come back
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by cathodekazim: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Holydude:
Buhari's tormentor

define tormentor

who is a tormentor

how has he tormentef buhari

has he ever obstruct or impend buharis policy

buhari nor apc has neva rreplied him

empty vessel

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by ajebuter(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
OOsha funra e!

Oko iyalaya won...

Abigbeyin esu himself...

Nothing do you... grin grin grin
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Lewisj(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Can't hold myself from laughing whenever I read topics about this man. I wonder what his legacy will be after leaving office, because I think he is wasting more time on Apc than governing his state. I like his dogma attitude but he should give more time to his people.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by maupe: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oyiboman69:
undecided undecidedhe lacks lacks etiquette
Are you sure about that

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by kuuljay(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Holydude:
Buhari's tormentor
tormentor? grin grin grin grin may God not ignore you the way buhari ignores the mad man who went to China to take pictures at a train station telling you IPOB miscreants he was at a business interaction and you all gave a standing ovation grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by overboard(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oyiboman69:
undecided undecidedhe lacks lacks etiquette

But his bus pass is intact, LoL....

'A ticket'... get it?

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by ricsman(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
hmmm
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by jimi4us: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abeg make una forget, this man na celebrity. I love him. His back to shake him up a little. #fayowhenyouwereaway. Buhari killed more people in Enugu.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Wadasco(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
hope he is there to see his psychiatric doctor...
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Dapsin2901: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
The Boss
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Spanner4(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Flirtyjane:
He is posing for the camera. By the way is that phone he holding?
That is what he uses to character-Assasinate APC members
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by dammytosh: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
I hope his brain surgery went well.

If not, Ekiti people should expect more madness.

So he has been in China since that day ?

The business community at the train station really signed plenty deals.

LMAO !!!

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by shamson: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Scammer!!! How market
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by shamecurls(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
dammytosh:
I hope his brain surgery operation went well.

If not, Ekiti people should expect more madness.

So he has been in China since that day ?

The business community at the train station really signed plenty deals.

LMAO !!!

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by derecho(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lewisj:
Can't hold myself from laughing whenever I read topics about this man. I wonder what his legacy will be after leaving office, because I think he is wasting more time on Apc than governing his state. I like his dogma attitude but he should give more time to his people.
But his people love him na..besides he hasn't stopped Stomach Infrastructure. Fayose is the true face of opposition in Nigeria for now.Forget what his detractors are writing

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Follow Slayer of APC!!

Mrpoker your mentor is here.

NwaEzefuNaMba
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by yarimo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
No that is the car key is holding not phone grin
Flirtyjane:
He is posing for the camera.
By the way is that phone he holding?

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
ope o. free rice don land for the people of Ekiti. well... some of them.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by billyG(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Gossiplover:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has again reiterated his commitment towards the development of thestate. Governor Fayose who made this known as he touched down from China Sunday afternoon at the Muritala Mohammed airport added that the exposure garnered from the trip will be applied to the benefit of Ekiti people.

He promised to speak further on the trip in this month's edition of 'Governor Explains', a monthly interactive program where topical issues are analysed on the state media.

Meanwhile, some completed projects in Ekiti State are billed to be commissioned on Friday, 29th of April. Amongst the projects to be commissioned are Adunni Olayinka Women Development Centre, De-Head/Police Headquarter road, Awedele dual carriage road, Amphitheater in Ewi's palace and so on. Calling on Ekiti residents to come out and grace the occasion which will have PDP leaders and governors in attendance, Mr. Fayose added that the ground breaking ceremony of the Ekiti State Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) secretariat will be performed same day.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/fayose-returns-from-china-says-he.html
They shld hav gvn him d Alamiesagha treatment,fed.govt. shld hav ordered china 2 lock him up 4 money Laundering. angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
What investments did he win? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Follow Slayer of APC!!

Mrpoker your mentor is here.

NwaEzefuNaMba
Seen. But Fayose what kept you long in china??
those Latina girls right?? Egbero!!
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by dragunov: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:
The voice of Oodua.
The epitome of true Yoruba courage.

Thank you for your efforts. We true Yorubas are proud of you.
Welcome back from China.
What! Who the bleep is this? What is this one saying? Who made this one the mouthpiece of the Yoruba? Why is he talking nonsense about a useless wife beating tout being the epitome of Yoruba courage? This is an insult to the Yoruba race. Can someone tell this fine bara praise singer to please shut is trap if he knows what is good for him.

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by chiefmidwife: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
This man makes governance sweet jare
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:

He should get back to work and complete all outstanding projects like

1, Buy more of Amala and goat meat at local canteens
2. Patronize more of road side roasted corn
3. Share more rice and NGN200 for Ekiti people
4. Buy Ponmo for his wife from the market
5. Continue wailing about a Bubu that does not give a flying "F" about your existence e.t.c
at least he his spending some government money to the common man on the street how many governors are free to do that ....
All dose stuffs he bought are not on credit he paid n am quit sure he didn't collect balance from them ...eeeehcheesy
Bros how many Governors you done see for your life facetoface

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
The king is back again. Fayose let go there, we need to take Buhari and his confused cabinets.

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by olawuyi12(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
the people's Governor
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by LoneRanger2: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
When I read some comments on naira land I can't help but weep for naija youths.

Everyday we(APC/PDP)supporters keep giving this politicians reasons to Bleep with us as we tend to support evil because of party affiliation forgetting that we the masses are at the receiving end of these politicians excesses.

Until we realise that and take our destiny in our own hands and demand for good and accountable governance respective of party affiliation, the political elites will continue to enslave us while preparing their children to lord over our children knowing they will always find a willing tools in some of us.

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by deji68: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
really ?? cool cool cool

Kastonkastroll:
Clown.grin I have kinda forgotten a governor called fayose even exist. grin
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:

He should get back to work and complete all outstanding projects like

1, Buy more of Amala and goat meat at local canteens
2. Patronize more of road side roasted corn
3. Share more rice and NGN200 for Ekiti people
4. Buy Ponmo for his wife from the market
5. Continue wailing about a Bubu that does not give a flying "F" about your existence e.t.c
You Zombies claim Buhari does not give a F about Fayose existence,but his Daura Secret Service Dss hasn't let his Legislators to have peace cos they want him impeached,who are u deceiving?

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:
The voice of Oodua. The epitome of true Yoruba courage.
Thank you for your efforts. We true Yorubas are proud of you. Welcome back from China.
mr mad man abeg speak 4 urself :-/

Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline