Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread (6423 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MrDojo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrDojo here smiley...

Good day ladies and gentlemen... Welcome to this analytical thread for the Miss Nairaland 2016 Contest..

What a contest this year's miss NL is shaping up to be, although we are lacking in the number of contestants (9) participating in this year's edition compared to previous editions { Considering the huge Amount of money for the winner and runner ups (50k,30k,20K) }, this year's edition promises to wrestle the crown for the most Controversial Edition ever ( and we are still in the Nomination & Verification stage) of the miss NL contest..

Without further Delay let's get to the major business of why we are here.....

Our contestants for this year's Miss NL contest (so far ) in the order of their verification....

1. MIMZY

2. ESTHARFABIAN ( Dropped out )

3. MISSGDOPE

4. LANICKY

5. DEMILADEGOLD

6. MYSTICGAL

7. LADYJUL

8. REFINER

9. KRYSTALKLEAR

10. OPTIONAL1

11. IVYY

12. DIASYLUV

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by falconey(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin

Estharfabian ( dropped out).......Good decision.

She wont make it to last 5.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by IamLEGEND1: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
#TeamMimzy
observing from the corridors.

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Post there profiles naa lets view there picture and choose the sweetest, i can mobilise up to 100 monikers to vote for you, ask last yr winner, i did it for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Team sexy nicky!!#LANICKY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
#TeamMimzy

observing from the corridors.

I see u wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MrDojo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
1. KRYSTALKLEAR

You can check her out here www.nairaland.com/krystalklear

This babe is relatively unknown in the romance section, she is more active in the Literature and Fashion section of NL... (From her profile)..

She has been relatively inactive in this contest so far ( regards to campaigning) compared to some of her fellow contestants.... Is she planning something special..?! Who knows..?! Only time will tell.......

She as been relatively free from any form of controversy so far in this Contest....

Currently are odds of winning the contest are pretty low.... But we still have a long way to go....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by refiner(f): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2016

oh my Goodness!...not again!undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by donbenedict(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
People forget this is miss nairaland, not miss romanceland..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Swissheart(f): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Mediapace: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ah Ah! Kids don take over romance oh,this section will soon be like that of sport loaded with trash

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by missyQween(f): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
#SaiMimzy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MUVA(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
TrendMIMZY

#TeamMimzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MrDojo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
2. LADYJUL

You can check out her profile here
www.nairaland.com/ladyjul

This pretty gap toothed babe has been on NL for a long time... She is relatively active in the Romance, politics and Celebrities section of Nairaland. Tho, she as been here for a long time, she is not really popular in the Romance section where this Contest is majorly held....

She has also been relatively inactive with regards to campaigning ( Maybe waiting for the official thread..?!). Although there is nothing controversial on her path ( we know of ) she has been criticized for following every tom, dick and harry to gain more votes...

She has also been criticized/praised for too much exposure in profile pic ( a strategy to attract more votes.. )

She stands a decent chance of winning bt she needs to be active quickly in order to do that.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by shizzy7(f): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrDojo:
MrDojo here smiley...

Good day ladies and gentlemen... Welcome to this analytical thread for the Miss Nairaland 2016 Contest..

What a contest this year's miss NL is shaping up to be, although we are lacking in the number of contestants (cool participating in this year's edition compared to previous editions { Considering the huge Amount of money for the winner and runner ups (50k,30k,20K) }, this year's edition promises to wrestle the crown for the most Controversial Edition ever ( and we are still in the Nomination & Verification stage) of the miss NL contest..

Without further Delay let's get to the major business of why we are here.....

Our contestants for this year's Miss NL contest (so far ) in the order of their verification....

1. MIMZY

2. ESTHARFABIAN ( Dropped out )

3. MISSGDOPE

4. LANICKY

5. DEMILADEGOLD

6. MYSTICGAL

7. LADYJUL

8. REFINER

9. KRYSTALKLEAR
OPTIONAL 1 is also a contestant
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
missyQween:
#SaiMimzy

wink thanks darl

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Estherfabian dropped out?, that's shocking...so, who's there to rival Mimzy nagrin??

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MrDojo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
3. REFINER

www.nairaland.com/refiner

Well at this point she is considered one of the early favorites to win this year's edition..she is seems rather popular with a lot of folks right now...with an active campaign on going already.... Although much is not know about her before this competition, bt she has a fairly decent following which will likely translate into a lot of votes for her...

One of the favorites..?! ( probably ) let's see how she does eventually...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MUVA(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Estherfabian dropped out?, that's shocking...so, who's there to rival Mimzy nagrin??

NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!

SAI.MIMZY
. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Smellymouth: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dem say we be noise makers abi? grin

Una never shee shumtin!! Na barrack brought up I be,you can call me ''Barrack Obama" grin.. I nor grow up for Lekki or V.I.. so why I nor go make noise? grin

I am so MIMZYRIZED!!

I am so MIMZYFIED!!!

If e pain you, abeg chop stone!! Na u pay for my data? cheesy grin

Sai Mimzy!!!!!!!!!!!

High 5IVE Joor! grin

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Smellymouth: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Estherfabia.n dropped out?, that's shocking...so, who's there to rival Mimzy nagrin??

NO ONE!!! grin cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MUVA(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Dem say we be noise makers abi? grin

Una never shee shumtin!! Na barrack brought up I be,you can call me ''Barrack Obama" grin.. I nor grow up for Lekki or V.I.. so why I nor go make noise? grin

I am so MIMZYRIZED!!

I am so MIMZYFIED!!!

If e pain you, abeg chop stone!! Na u pay for my data? cheesy grin

Sai Mimzy!!!!!!!!!!!

High 5IVE Joor! grin

MIMZY OYA DAB!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
mimzy ti take over the contest

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lets be realitic here, this MISS Nairaland of a thing is just a competition between HOUSE OF THE KNIGHT CREW and their fans supporting MIMZY and AWON WEREY CREW and their fans also supporting LANICKY. From NL Shrine here Mimzy popularity has overwhelmed that of Lanicky but the outcome of these tussles and game of supremacy cant be arrived at just like that. NL gods is speculating. NL ORACLE have spoken.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MrDojo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
4.LANICKY

www.nairaland.com/Lanicky

This small petite N bootyful girl as emerged as one of the leading contenders for Miss NL 2016... She has been very active on NL since the start of the Competition and considered by many as the likely winner of this years Edition.

She has been involved in a fair amount of controversy mainly from guys throwing a lot of insulting remarks her way...but she has handle the pressure fairly well... She possess on of the Campaign teams so far.. Her campaign team has also been involved in Controversies also but everything as made her really popular in this contest so far.....

We can say she has a very strong chance of winning this years Edition.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by firstking01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

NO ONE!!! grin cool
I just feel for one of my friend sha...tho i liker her but mimzy's got the magic fingersgrin

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Julietcutie(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MrDojo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
4.MYSTICGAL

www.nairaland.com/Mysticgal

This pretty lady is really active on NL but its surprising she is not really well known on the Forum ( as far as we know).. She is rather active in the romance, fashion and Celebrities sections...
Her campaign as been pretty cold so far with no real "ginger" so far.... Maybe she is waiting for the right moment..?! Who knows.....

She is has a decent chance of winning with an effective campaign....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Smellymouth: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
MUVA:

MIMZY OYA DAB!

Baba, street ti take over!!!

****Everybody talk about your girl mimzy now
Am in my zone
Am going in any beat just halla when u see me
I feel blessed oo
I thank God ooo
From grass to grace am going higher oooo...
i keep pushing on i no retire ooo...
till the day that i die yeah im on fire oooo...
see everywhere i go and everywhere i beee...
eeeee...
be it in lasgidi or overseas.
see everybody call my name...
See everybody call my name...

Mimzy...
see everybody say my name.
Mimzy.
see evrybody say my name .
Mimzy
eeehh...
Mimzy keep it goin yh...
everytym the beat drops yh i got d ppl goin everytym the beat drops.
Mimzy!!!
Mimzy!!!
Mimzy!!
Mimzy!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by donbenedict(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nansense

The winner for the 2016 miss nairaland contest is

Demiladegold...

cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by Smellymouth: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
mimzy ti take over the contest

This is my beloved lady, in whom I am well pleased!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread by MUVA(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, street ti take over!!!

****Everybody talk about your girl mimzy now
Am in my zone
Am going in any beat just halla when u see me
I feel blessed oo
I thank God ooo
From grass to grace am going higher oooo...
i keep pushing on i no retire ooo...
till the day that i die yeah im on fire oooo...
see everywhere i go and everywhere i beee...
eeeee...
be it in lasgidi or overseas.
See everybody call my name...

Mimzy...
see everybody say my name.
Mimzy.
see evrybody say my name .
Mimzy
eeehh...
Mimzy keep it goin yh...
everytym the beat drops yh i got d ppl goin everytym the beat drops.
Mimzy!!!
Mimzy!!!
Mimzy!!
Mimzy!!!

Damn! U just reminded of of one of my fav songs back then!! Make I go download oooo cheesy

SAI.MIMZY-Miss Nairaland 2016 TOH BAHD! cool cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage What Will U Do If This Is What You Have After All Waits / Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary / Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.