Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary (6427 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? / Why Most Bosses Chew Their House Helps Easily / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary

The door and window of criticisms are open. So feel free to say whatsoever you want to say.

Anyone that has short finger nails take note of these facts, but put in mind that....

I'm not a scientist, let alone an expert, however experience has taught me more about humans, and as such I've seen some traits in humans that correlate with my personality. I study people in a subtle way that does not involve their attention, and I take note of anything considered 'unusual' 'rare' to find. I make sure I get a consistent result by extending this study to other people and to myself. If they're all the same I then arrive at my conclusion.

I know we have bunch of Nairalanders here that chew their nails like there's no tomorrow and I'm hoping and believing that they can openly attest to these facts that I am about to share.

1.These people are extraordinarily intelligent and most of them are good at Math.

2. Chewing their fingers in any settings help them concentrate even more better.

3.They are mostly shy and introverts. They don't talk too much; they talk less.

4.They are hypocrites and pretentious. Hardly can you suspect them due to their quite nature.

5.When it comes to high sex drive, rank these people as number one!

6.They are unpredictable.

7. They are highly creative, imaginative and possess great insights to human's problems.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by CanadaOrBust: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
CC; Lalasticlala dominique pridestorm trizyd seun mynd44
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Kyrx(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wrong!

Well in my own case, I have a relative like that, and most of the ''facts'' you listed are wrong wrt her. Except maybe number 6(most humans are unpredictable actually), and number 5- I don't have much info about her private life.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kyrx:
Wrong!

Are you one of those that chew their fingers?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Baawaa(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
You try but not accurate
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Kyrx(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Are you one of those that chew their fingers?

No sir grin
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Pelu1: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wow, but can't conclude with d behaviour of one person
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Baawaa:
You try but not accurate

I never said is accurate. The research was carried out by one person that has no sophisticated equipments nor tools to determine the accuracy of the research.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kyrx:

No sir grin

Only them can give justice to this.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by MYSTIC19(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
All ur conclusions are wrong.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kyrx:
Wrong!

Well in my own case, I have a relative like that, and most of the ''facts'' you listed are wrong wrt her. Except maybe number 6(most humans are unpredictable actually), and number 5- I don't have much info about her private life.

@bolded....

How I wish she could read this.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm neither number 3 nor 4. I'm good with maths tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
MYSTIC19:
All ur conclusions are wrong.....

I'll ask this question again: Are you one of those that chew their nails?
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
I'm neither number 3 nor 4.
I'm good with maths tho.

Glad I found one. But hope you ain't hiding anything tho.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by MYSTIC19(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=FarFromAverage post=86312433]
NO! But i knw of abt 5 of my frnds who do and they have notin common wit dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=MYSTIC19 post=86312571][/quote]

Why speak on their behalf
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
wink
FarFromAverage:

Glad I found one. But hope you ain't hiding anything tho.
nope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by MYSTIC19(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=FarFromAverage post=86312622]
Well it's okay... I drop d mic.. but u shuld hv had one more
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by hakunamatata00(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
You tried,i can observe 2 of my behaviours there though, you did a good research nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mmmm... What you said may seem true but not in all cases.
I used to have these class mates back then. both were my friends and they are nail choppers. While one exibits all the traits you mentioned above ( except for the sex part cos we were still in secondary then and were not sexually active so i cant really say about that aspect of her) the other one was the direct opposite cos she was in fact, an itiboribo. So your observation may not be 100%. Correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pelu1:
Wow, but can't conclude with d behaviour of one person
I'm a victim, and in that I've seen many others do the same.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Brunosamel(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
FarFromAverage:

The door and window of criticisms are open. So feel free to say whatsoever you want to say.

Anyone that has short finger nails take note of these facts, but put in mind that....

I'm not a scientist, let alone an expert, however experience has taught me more about humans, and as such I've seen some traits in humans that correlate with my personality. I study people in a subtle way that does not involve their attention, and I take note of anything considered 'unusual' 'rare' to find. I make sure I get a consistent result by extending this study to other people and to myself. If they're all the same I then arrive at my conclusion.

I know we have bunch of Nairalanders here that chew their nails like there's no tomorrow and I'm hoping and believing that they can openly attest to these facts that I am about to share.

1.These people are extraordinarily intelligent and most of them are good at Math.

2. Chewing their fingers in any settings help them concentrate even more better.

4.They are hypocrites and pretentious. Hardly can you suspect them due to their quite nature.

How did you know, this is interesting cuz I eat my finger like mad man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by chiemmanuel(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
I'm neither number 3 nor 4.
I'm good with maths tho.
what of number 5
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
tongue
chiemmanuel:
what of number 5
It's my little secret.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by rezky(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
FarFromAverage:

7. They are creative

Chai...
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Alfather: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
U are right i have does qualities

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by xtivin2: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
You may not be far from the truth. I have someone close that posses some of your characteristics highlighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by chiemmanuel(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
tongue

It's my little secret.
I envisage what your secret is, it has to do with your fingers
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by skyman200(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ur right, I'm a victim of it
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Wantedola(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Well, honestly you are very correct. Except for the maths part. I get As, Bs, for all of them except for the maths part wey I carry D.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by egopersonified(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
How did you arrive at these conclusions, because you are so right. I chop nails like my life depends on it. And I love mathssss so much I have never gotten a lesson teacher for my kids. I get excited when they say, mummy I don't understand how they solved this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ff / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Naija Lady Wife Put His Hubby Call On Loudspeaker As She Was F4cking Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.