Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (60405 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Before You Marry A Military Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
charles316:

They are not bad but dont forget that they usually marry more than one. You mind being one of the wives of a Fulani man? No be beans o.

When considering marriage, a lot of consideration need to be taken because it is for better,for worse. And you must be happy in it. Your happiness is of paramount importance.

If I were a girl,I would marry someone from Edo,deltan or ibo.....Edo especially has zero tolerance for cheating. And cheating is the cause of marriage failures these days. Meanwhile, you will hardly see a Yoruba man who doesn't cheat.
ireneony:

why is this guy on your matter like fly is to shiit undecided his hatred for Yorubas is nauseating.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by oodua1stson: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
pinkiberry:
igbo s will accept you with open hands.
and use her for money ritual
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by wristbangle: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:

yourba demons are unshameful married yoruba men who dont take good care of their wifes and they cheat with impunity

Then what of Edo/Igbo/Fulani demons?
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by charles316: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

why is this guy on your matter like fly is to shiit undecided his hatred for Yorubas is nauseating.

Lol,I don't hate any tribe. Don't be sentimental.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by alariwo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Qualer:

so in your deluded excitement, you didn't realise that the people in the pictures you posted are igbo people!!??

Yes. Noble and the Channels TV guy. A standard case of Igbo trying hard to be Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
janellemonae:

Dont worry im spoken for & my boo is as solid as d rock of ages. grin tongue I am his abefe, ajike, aduke, apinke, ayinke, adunfe. etcetera, etcetera.

Im not completely disagreeing wt u cos i have a male married yoruba friend dt buzzes my phone & would cheat on his wife in a heartbeat. And im married o. But its the luck of the draw. My 60 yr old yoruba parents have bn dating since high school and cant live a week apart wtout complaints and phonecalls to each other. Promiscuous men are promiscous even when single but some girls still enter d marriage wt both feet knowing the mans xter .eg. someone like caroline danjuma really shouldnt be surprised by her husbands antics.

awww... the bolded got my head swelling like soaked Gari ifo, I kinda deduce you're ibo from your Monika.

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by olajide8(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Our yoruba women! Are our problem* (we yoruba boys just dey survive, somehow - for our women hand) we love swag our women get swagger*- a woman loves being asked out* she even, believes she has the right to be asked out by other men* because she is a woman, but her man shouldn't ask another person out* then they say we are cheaters* cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

awww... the bolded got my head swelling like soaked Gari ifo, I kinda deduce you're ibo from your Monika.
I am omo ilu oke. My moniker is one of my favorite american artists.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by missKiffy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:
i cant marry a fellow yoruba...our men cheat and thats the whole truth
Coming from a yoruba, smh, as in which men doesn't cheat
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by aremz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Agbada is hausa's attire. take it or leave it

fuu undecided
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Alajiki(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
vicadex07:
Igbo and greed. Is agbada part of your culture? Soon una go claim say na una invent suit cos una follow oyinbo wear am.

Pls be proud of your "wrapper tying" heritage.

Chaiiiii The guy baaadt! grin grin grin
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
charles316:

Lol,I don't hate any tribe. Don't be sentimental.

if you're not then you shouldn't be bias in your opinion. The whites have the highest case of divorce, a higher percentage of that is tagged to infidelity. Cheating is an individual thingy. My alluring beautiful gf (MY EVERYTHING) is from Anambra, Okuzu and I'm Yoruba and theres a resemblance between her and Ireneony. Cheating has never for once crossed my mind, it's freaking too stressful
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Bimpe29: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Effiissy po. Correct and neat swag there.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by NTAChannel5: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
smiley
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Guyman02: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Justdulla:
OP stop lying no be yoruba man joor,,, na igbira man from kogi state..... who dash yoruba this kind Swag kiss

You are correct na Igbira men dey like this kind papa and pikin combination well well!
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
searchiing4love:
[ quote author=VickyRotex post=45012712]So cute kiss kiss kiss

undecided undecided undecided undecided shalaye fun wa na undecided mtcheew

Are you alright? #Rhetorical_Question
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:
ok, let's vote.

Click like if you think yoruba guys are the coolest in traditional wears. Click share if you think they suck!

Let the voting begin! cheesy

My yoruba guys are winning! Yippppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin

One love eyin omo yoruba mi. Oddua a gbe wa o cheesy. E je ki awon haters lo ko si 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
janellemonae:

I am omo ilu oke. My moniker is one of my favorite american artists.

which one be ilu oke, so those in ilu oke... What do they call people here in Lagos and environs... Ilu oke I guess.

Back to the topic... Some people here just wanna mislead innocent souls with their outlandish prejudice
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by vicadex07(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Alajiki:

Chaiiiii The guy baaadt! grin grin grin
grin
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by olakunle456: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Your opinion
charles316:
And their cheating no get rival no matter how much they claim to love their wives.

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
Kaadafun e Lai.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by oluamid(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Marry me, I don't cheat.... much!
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by charles316: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

alluring beautiful gf (MY EVERYTHING) is from Anambra, Okuzu and I'm Yoruba and theres a resemblance between her and Ireneony. Cheating has never for once crossed my mind, it's freaking too stressful

Really? And you are about to cheat o. Lol
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by mart2k(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
charles316:
And their cheating no get rival no matter how much they claim to love their wives.
Which tribe no dey cheat?
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by uncleade(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pchidexy:

What rubbish are you spitting! So Yoruba women don't wear trousers at home.
don't you understand english language? when I say your women wears trousers at home, what I really meant is that your women dominates you at home.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by kojusoluwa7(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:
Na there make u dey,u go tey for ur Papa house.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by mart2k(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
falcon01:
na hausa get that agbada
For your mind ba?
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by agent9(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ibile united

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

ómó alé spotted abi undecided

**************Modified***************

She be Onye Oshi.... Her Dan burrooba... Maokachi soosei lomo yen!!!

She lacks shame and first order dignity
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Obiwiz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
cheesy cheesy..
I cannot tolerate cheating

I was liking yoruba men before, with this am scared embarassed
But are you saying you're just getting to know? U be small pikin? If you love yorubas, it's cool and very normal. But try not to attach too much importance to faithfulness or else....
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
charles316:

Really? And you are about to cheat o. Lol

Lol... Why would I wanna cheat on such a beautiful creature (my dp). cheating is stressful and expensive
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
ademoladeji:

Onye Oshi.... Dan burrooba... Maokachi soosei

chill bro... My statement wasn't for you but the one describing her father's house with a left hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.