Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (60400 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Before You Marry A Military Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by bayulll011(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:
i cant marry a fellow yoruba...our men cheat and thats the whole truth
Marry,tot u said u wana be a lesbian onira nu oshi
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
No, you can only get that when you give your cloth to a tailor who knows his/her work.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Titugirl(f): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yoruba guys rock #proudly yoruba
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by samuelshowunmi1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nice, yoruba is always the best noni. is it in dressing.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by tarekamos: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Presbulg:
Yoruba fashion too make sense

Proudly Yoruba

Yes, proudly Yoruba.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
Kaadafun e Lai.
LOL. Not a single chill. grin grin
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by charles316: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

Lol... Why would I wanna cheat on such a beautiful creature (my dp). cheating is stressful and expensive

I'm happy you have this mindset. Keep it up.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

chill bro... My statement wasn't for you but the one describing her father's house with a left hand

Na for the girl ooooooo...

I suppose modify the statement sef.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by prela(f): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
emerged01:

Hmm,are you saying yoruba guys are womanizer?

Yes.....exactly
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by emerged01(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
prela:

Yes.....exactly

I don't believe you. All tribe cheats

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
ademoladeji:

Na for the girl ooooooo...

I suppose modify the statement sef.

ahhh OK bro
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
charles316:

I'm happy you have this mindset. Keep it up.

this is who I am... Not even Jupiter can change that

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:

majority dear..not all..sowi for including the faithful ones but ibadan pimps know what am writing about

Of course they would cheat , what are they pimps for on the other hand Ibadan peeps got swag and they don't cheat.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by pinkiberry(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:

i cant marry a Igbo either
I was just pulling ur legs, my Igbo brothers can't stoop so low as to Marry Yoruba girls. una never reach.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Steezz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:

i cant marry a Igbo either
Can you marry Edo?
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Fadekebisola(f): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
pinkiberry:
I was just pulling ur legs, my Igbo brothers can't stoop so low as to Marry Yoruba girls. una never reach.
ask peter okoye of p-square...he will tell u a different story...yoruba women rock!
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
cool
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nice father-son swag.
Yorubas and fashion, just like bread and butter.
#ProudlyYoruba
#ProudlyNigerian.
cool
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Titilayooni(f): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
So cute kiss kiss kiss
very very cute.....
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by pinkiberry(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Fadekebisola:

ask peter okoye of p-square...he will tell u a different story...yoruba women rock!
no they are dirty m untidy.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2016
pinkiberry:

go put assunder between Lola and Peter then grin grin
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Xbox222:

Very tribalistic and self centered set of people. Rot in hell
scholes007, have a say to this
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Reeberry: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinkiberry:
A Yoruba guy can't stoop so low to marry you, because you're ugly.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by pinkiberry(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Reeberry:

A Yoruba guy can't stoop so low to marry you, because you're ugly.
chaiiii e pain am

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Reeberry: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinkiberry:
chaiiii e pain am
You are ugly. #fact.

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fadekebisola:
i cant marry a fellow yoruba...our men cheat and thats the whole truth
Dear , most Nigerian mean cheat,it's not restricted to any tribe .And I'm not Yoruba.Just pray for God to give you the husband He has ordained for you .
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by laudate: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Qualer:
so in your deluded excitement, you didn't realise that the people in the pictures you posted are igbo people!!??

Igbo men wearing agbada with aso-oke cap? shocked Tell another lie, abeg. undecided How come they were not wearing the Isi-agu and wrapper? I must commend those Yoruba chaps sha, they surely know how to rock their attires, well..... cheesy
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Farid24224(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by TheWalkingMind: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2021
charles316:

Look elsewhere. And that's a brotherly advice to you. I would say the same to my sister. Lots of men in Nigeria cheat but theirs is just too much.

For them,it is a way of life.
Haha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.